US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1569th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can't join a group for several weeks now. Even the 'help' feature goes to an Error 404 message.

Help features are disabled. Phone contact goes to a recording that says to go back to 'Help'. Ridiculous!

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. my group is full of ****. What is going on?

I just joined Beadweavers group, but am leaving it. Conversations are all ****. And my email is likely also compromised.

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I called 1-800-713-8022 . Someone called Shawn took the call. He told me to go to BestBuy and buy WatchGard Security fot $450.00 I also told

I called 1-800-713-8022 . Someone called Shawn took the call. He told me to go to BestBuy and byt WatchGard Security fot $450.00 I also told me to s.. his d.. When I asked for the supervisor, he said he was the supervisor. Needless to say I still need help to log in to manage my group. Please, help! SUZEL25@hotmail.com

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. profanity all over the MC-Gen Chat page

Please check the MC-Gen page. It has been attacked by significant profanity and disgusting subject matter.

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. NOTICE: LimeStarz Vanillafeetz are now HARDCORE **** SITES-- please remove

it's very hard to report sites--like asking for site address.. I am--was--a member of LimeFeetz, LimeStars, VanillaFeetz.. most of the "Feetz" sites--which used to be just barefoot girls, etc--are now ADS FOR HARDCORE ****-- with hardcore photos! how do you report this?

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. RESTORE

BRING BACK OLD EMAILS

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Unfortunately, our moderator passed away (deceased). Can you assign me as the new moderator?

Unfortunately, our moderator passed away (deceased). I've been with the PRPROSUnite group since 2007. Can you assign me as the new moderator? Please advise. Kindly, Linda Jones~

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your address is coming up as Server Not Found. Why can't we correspond directly with Yahoo! so that the problem can be solved.

Your website address is showing as Server Not Found. Please sort it out asap as I'm trying to set up a new website. Sort yourselves out please and give us a service that works. You haven't improved or upgraded Yahoo! you are totally destroying yourselves and will end up without any Groups at all.

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. yahoo groups

isn't it about time you closed this group down its not been moderated for years https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Rosellas/conversations/m

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have deleted a group but search results can still find the links to the page though its shows " opps not found .. blah blah ..."

I have deleted a group but search results can still find the links to the page though its shows " opps not found .. blah blah ..."

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Our members find it difficult to set primary email address to receive messages to their "regular", non-Yahoo email account.

It appears that the way in which to change the members' primary email account setting has changed and made more difficult. This used to be done easily through the "account info" tab under the gear icon for the Group page; that was much simpler.

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Moderate postings to <groupname>-owner@yahoo.co.uk to stop spam

There is a seemingly increasing level of spam being directed to moderators via postings to <groupname>-owner@yahoo.co.uk. There is currently no way to stop this being sent straight to the owner/moderators mailbox. This will become unacceptable to the volunteer group administrators if it increses furrther.May I request that such postingsare treated as moderated messages, even if this involves a slight delat to legitimate emails. The alternative will be a lot of closed groups as we get fed up with filtering in out private inboxes.
    This has be used in one case by a disgruntled user! .....but although he is…

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I feel crazy , as soon as I see "ATF" in my email.I like this page too much.Pl. prefer to send some incest related subjects in my email.

Pl.prefer Incest related links , stories , videos , etc.I fully support this subject.Thanks

2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add the date of the action when Yahoo Support "Completes, reviews, etc " action on an idea or suggestion

At present one cannot determine when Yahoo support acted on an idea or suggestion. It would help if the date the action was taken was included in the text explanation of the action.

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2307th ranked