US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THIS ******* LIST!

REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THIS ******* LIST!

684th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can no longer access my groups even though I'm logged into my account. Your so -called "help" page is useless.

I can no longer access my groups even though I'm logged into my account. Your so -called "help" page is useless. There's no way to contact a real person who can actually help. So now I'm stuck with no access to my groups.

684th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Support for groups

What is happening with Yahoogroups?
    I am the group owner iexalumnos and cannot communicate with you. One of the members of my group is not receiving all the group messages.
    Please contact me

684th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your so- called improvement of the Groups is a total fiasco (failure)! It takes forever to load photos, files, links, etc. It is so slow!

Return to the old format! This new and improved format is a total fiasco!
    it takes forever to load photos, files, links etc. Seriously, why try to improve something that did not require any improvement.
    There seems to be a lot of discontent with this new format, so now that you have tried the new, go back to the former format! it will make everyone much happier!

684th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. well, you COULD open "moderator central" as an actual forum, but, GOD FORBID users should be able to REACH any of you

you obviously want to function as a dictatorship and don't want to actually HEAR FROM YOUR USERS

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mandana200a@yahoogroups.com spamming group

Mandana200a@yahoogroups.com does NOT come up on any search and is invisible but sends at least 20 spam emails every day if not more. I'm sure that Yahoo is bound by the international law and can be held accountable for these actions, kindly delete this group.

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Attachment issues.....

I cannot open any of the files I send to my group. A .docx and a .pdf . Both come up with a HTTP Status 500 - Null. Why?!

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Either support things and make them work, or announce a shutdown.

If you will not support groups stop stringing us along and shut them down. Verison/Oath/Yahoo is a joke and deserves to loose all its customers.

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Files are not displayed. How do I talk to a HUMAN for Yahoo help?

Files are not being displayed in our Group. It appears as though we have lost all history of files stored in Yahoo Group. Your text says "we are here to help you", but I do not see any way to chat or talk with a HUMAN for Yahoo help.

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MY GROUP EMAILS ARE NOT BEING SENT OUT STARTING 5-21-2019 AND TODAY

MY GROUP EMAILS ARE NOT BEING SENT OUT STARTING 5-21-2019 AND TODAY

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please fix reminders in events. They are not going out to group members.

Please fix reminders in events. They are not going out to group members.

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tell me why I get told I'm signing in using a new device when I always use the same device that I have to validate every time.

Each time I log into Yahoo Groups, I get asked if I'm logging in using a new device. No I'm not but there is no way to say that. It takes me into having to validate it again. Each time! If I have validated it an hour ago, why do I have to validate it again if I sign on again an hour later or even days later? Can there be a way to say "No this is not a new device" and let me continue to log on?

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Edit" Permissions not available

I am the group owner and moderator and cannot edit events that I added to the calendar. This has been going on for several weeks, and I need to be able to delete birthdays NOW before they come up for deceased people! PLEASE fix this! I've asked several times. I still get the message that something went wrong, and that Edit Permissions are not available, and it's been that way for at least a month!

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Real life empowered volunteer connecting pointing for group solutionn

I have been trying to save a group that I am a long standing member of. Owner died and no moderators. Ran a poll vote and 9 members voted.out of over 4000 members. The group is dying without leadership. I realize that I can only be appointed as moderator. Nothing is better than the group dying. Group is Bayareatrannychasers. .... I am angeltouches01@yahoo.com, owner of thegirlinside. What can done to solve this problem faster before a group gets in this situation. As well as what can be done to help this group. As a former beta tester with Yahoo…

836th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo Tech Support is Lame

Either there is no one or they are the most incompetent tech support ever. I hope this company FAILS

1004th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Well, You might try at least cleaning out the spam and BS from your suggestion lists for starters.

You might at least try to clean out the spam and BS from your own suggestion lists - it might even make people think your actually reading them.

1004th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. can't even access customer support - [stop blocking About group]

can't even access customer support - original issue is - the About group does not appear. unRestrict the group and give back the import members option for aicap-aifap THIS IS A LEGAL LISTGROUP SO STOP ABUSING IT.

1004th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have a real person available to help!

The Help page is maddening for someone who has already tried multiple routes to fix something. There must be some way to communicate with an actual person. At the moment this is driving me crazy and makes me want to never go to my Yahoo page again! Ahhhhhh!!!!!

1004th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I cannot find a way to get out of a group I am in. How can I get out of a group?

I cannot figure out how to get out of the one Yahoo group I am subscribed to. How can I do it?

1096th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base