US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannot search group by word/phrase - search by message number is unproductive

9-1-2019

Defect with search function by msg number.

If one only knows word or phrase unable to search their group’s conversation to find posts. Message number is not an intelligent search feature.
    Return the former search function capability present before Verizon took over yahoogroups.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Cleveland-Park Yahoogroup of 18,300 members is suddenly missing its cover photo! Please RESTORE

Please fix the missing cover photos now suddenly gone missing from some important DC community Yahoogroups, including Cleveland-park https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info with over 18,000 members. Also lost their cover photos - Tenleytown, a DC group with over 5,000 members and the MPD2D official DC Police group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MPD-2d/info.

2075th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please fix the problem with posting photos

Please fix the photo function. We are unable to post photos or delete existing photos. The problem has continued for about two weeks.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My group has totally stopped working. No one can post anything on the site and we're not sure why.

My emails do not work; I can't see them at the group site and members are not receiving them. This has been going on now for over a week. Is there something you can do to fix your system? I have one site that still works and will be crushed if it, too, fails.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop blocking emails containing Japanese text

For some reason you have started blocking emails containing Japanese text. I've had a group/mailing list for years to discuss the editing and compilation of the JMdict electronic dictionary, and just recently all emails containing Japanese text have been blocked. If it's not fixed we'll have to go elsewhere.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No Photo is vissible for any user... disgussting and boaring

there is no Photo visible for users, even Thumbs are undefined
    its apsolutly boaring and only helps to quit.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please fix the photos in ALL groups. Thank you!

A few weeks ago photos stopped appearing in all my groups. And uploading photos does not work. PLEASE fix ASAP.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PLEASE HELP- I cannot download the files from the yahoo groups I own

Please help I own yahoo groups which I created. When I entered the yahoo groups that I created. I cannot download the files. Please help.

Christine Carpio-Aldeguer

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. voter identity field missing during poll creation

Voter Identity field and the two choices are no longer displayed when creating a new poll. Please bring this field back.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unable to download from files section of several groups

Unable to download from files section of several groups, just hangs and times out connecting to xa.yimg.com

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is Yahoo having problems with the groups again? None of the images in the dslr_astro_image_processing group are showing.

Please look into making the platform stable. The image display has been down so many times that many of the groups I'm a member of have migrated to other platforms. I'm one of the moderators of the dslr_astro_image_processing group and we are starting to look into migrating to another platform as well as the image display has been very unreliable.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. BANNER IS GRAY, NOT UPLOADING AT ALL NOW!...PLEASE FIX THIS!

HAS GONE FROM PURPLE TITLE ERROR BAR, NOT LOADING TO NEW PHOTO TO NOTHING AT ALL - GRAY...WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE?...CAN YOU PLEASE GET IT FIXED, THANKYOU.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I cannot post to groups linzeytoole@yahoo.com

I have not been to groups since 2014 but now I cannot figure out how to post
    linzeytoole@yahoo.com

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Calendar in Groups is a piece of not so good stuff. Please fix. Very frustrating. I'm actively looking at other products, like MeetUp.

Calendar does not format correctly at the moment. Sometimes can make edits, sometimes can't. Never sent reminders of upcoming meetings. It gives me the impression that Verizon doesn't care to maintain its products. Why should I continue with a product that is being allowed to disintegrate? Maybe it is time for me to find another email provider. If you want to discuss all my complaints, contact me. Oh wait, you can't do that because you would have to be reading our feedback to know what we are saying.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trying to figure out how to change the eMail you send to me.

It should be much easier to change ones fortification eMail than it is. Which is impossible. :-(

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can't view photos within groups, please fix

Can't see or view photos within any group. This problem needs to be addressed promptly my group pays for extra storage for our site and we can't view photos. If not fixed you could start to see a reduction or deletion of revenue.....

115th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please Fix The Photos Uploading Cannot Upload.

Please fix the uploading of photos since they are not uploading again you all fix it for a couple weeks and then it messes up after a couple of weeks get it fixed yahoo !!! Started happening today 06-28-2019 !!!!!!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base