US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Messages not being reliably delivered, especially to Hotmail

Messages sent from Yahoo Groups are frequently not getting delivered to some members. Hotmail seems to be especially problematic.

In my case, I (as moderator) compose an HTML message (using Conversations/New Topic), frequently pasting from another HTML editor with embedded pictures. These messages are not getting received reliably by some users.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need auto-responder removed

Need to have auto-responder removed from email kytonto@gmail.com
    Need information as to how I get auto-responder removed
    Please!
    Thank you....

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why the h--l can't Yahoo fix their groups callendar?

Do you want us to hate Yahoo? Because that's what you are doing.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support for groups

What is happening with Yahoogroups?
    I am the group owner iexalumnos and cannot communicate with you. One of the members of my group is not receiving all the group messages.
    Please contact me

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo Groups is a huge adverising opportunity for you guys, and you ***** it up.

Groups users are exactly the sort of person that you want to keep happy, because they're guaranteed to come back. Lots of opportunity for advertising sales. But whoever's making the decisions doesn't seem to feel that way, because it's the buggiest product that I use.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't get into the Calendar for future months (error 500).

I placed information on the calendar that I did not have anywhere else. It's a huge problem for me. Could cost thousands of dollars worth of problems for me.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix link sent to new group members.

For Yahoo Groups, when I add a new member to the group and they join the group, they receive a welcome email with a long link that does not work. When I copy and paste the second half of the link into my browser, it does work, but this is not intuitive for everyone.
    This seems like an easy fix from Yahoo, to remove the first half of the link that is automatically sent in the welcome email. It is very confusing for members to have to only use part of the link, and will likely lead to limited use…

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dont want the group ****...delete me off your list and dont send me junk like this

this abuse of my privacy this must stiop. I have clicked the link to unsubscribe to this group inviation and it takes you to a page to enhance your view on Yahoo and doesnt even unsubsribe you! Such garbage. Yahoo shame on you for putting your name and association with such ****.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need help with auto responder. I need someone to take it off of my yahoo groups account ASAP.

My yahoo emails used to be sent to my gmail and now somehow I was kicked out of all my groups, well I rejoined but now autoresponder is on and I can't send messages to ANY of my Yahoo groups. I am so upset!! You have no tech support except a blog that does not fix it!!!!

Jeanine

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Jauhi berita hoax yang tidak benar

Informasi kesehatan,, informasi global mata uang dunia, informasi tempat sejarah dunia dan pariwisatan dan informasi lowongan, pakaiann dan kejadian hari ini

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Birthday

Birthdays have stopped posting in my group and I keep getting the message ""Edit" Permissions not available." What's going on? This has been broken for months.

1324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Man, gonna drop yahoo. Un-subbing from group is about impossible on mobile. Bull

Hire normal people I guess. Everything on here wastes my time.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show some where, any where, how to add another email address to an account ID, so we can use it in a group to change where mail goes.

Show some where, any where, how to add another email address to an account ID, so we can use it in a group to change where our mail goes.
    Can not find in your help pages any info at all.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How can we set up a Chat Room?

We would like to set up Chat rooms in Groups.

1324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. no email delivery - please offer support

I am moderator of the email group romani_studies_network@yahoogroups.com
    and cannot post or receive emails posted by others.
    Please help me to get back to normal!

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Emails not showing up as of June 30

Emails are not showing up as Conversations on the group site (speedosandsuch) nor are they being delivered to members. Is there some issue with the mail server? This is happening to only one of my eight groups, but it is one of the more active groups, so it's a serious issue for us.

Will the messages sent so far eventually be delivered to group members? Or are they lost in the internet ether somewhere?

I'll be posting this also under Messages and Conversations in the hope that _someone_ will take note.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Emails not showing up as of June 30

Emails are not showing up as Conversations on the group site (speedosandsuch) nor are they being delivered to members. Is there some issue with the mail server? This is happening to only one of my eight groups, but it is one of the more active groups, so it's a serious issue for us.

Will the messages sent so far eventually be delivered to group members? Or are they lost in the internet ether somewhere?

I'll be posting this also under Group Emails in the hope that _someone_ will take note.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I'm getting an error with our calendar in a private yahoo group - error 500.

I'm getting an error with our calendar in a private yahoo group - error 500. Has been happening for weeks. I can't go from this month to a month in the future and/or add an event.

1963rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 223 224
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base