US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Lost World of Photographs

Our alumni group (NP65) is suffering problems common to many groups. We cannot access any of our many saved photos, and many can no longer even view photos attached to group emails. Our home page photo also has disappeared. Even if the problem cannot be immediately resolved, Yahoo needs to communicate with the moderators to show that it is aware of the problems and is truly committed to fixing them.

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Lost World of Photographs

Our alumni group (NP65) is suffering problems common to many groups. We cannot access any of our many saved photos, and many can no longer even view photos attached to group emails. Our home page photo also has disappeared. Even if the problem cannot be immediately resolved, Yahoo needs to communicate with the moderators to show that it is aware of the problems and is truly committed to fixing them.

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Als Besitzer und Moderator kann ich keine Bilder löschen!!!

Als Besitzer und Moderator kann ich keine Bilder löschen, kein Album löschen!!
    Es erscheint immer die Meldung "Beim Laden des Inhalts ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten!";
    Versuche mit Firefox, IE, Commodo, Chrome, ......
    BITTE UM HILFE!!!!!

1084th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All of a sudden, No one can edit or delete the calendar events. I cannot edit or delete the Yahoo Group events / calendar even though I'm th

All of a sudden, No one can edit or delete the calendar events. I cannot edit or delete the Yahoo Group events / calendar even though I'm the owner of the group. I already tried changing the access to allow all members to view or edit the events AND it is still not working.

1084th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo group LTspice, Files-section not accessible since a few days

Yahoo group LTspice, Files-section not accessible since a few days. The page is completely empty.
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/LTspice/files

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Retrieve/find lost files

A huge number of files seem to have disappeared from my Files section, in https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MostSignificantChanges/files

Why so, and where can they be found if at all?

Is there a Rubbish folder where files deleted by someone can be restored?

Help please!

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My files have disappeared. Where are they?

My files have all disappeared and no one left the group or did anything to them at all. We tried to open them this morning and they are all gone. Folder, files, and years of information. Where are they? We need them back in order for our group to function. Your customer service is the worst with it comes to contacting you and getting help. Please respond, help, or restore our files.

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. i can't see photos in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever

In my group rebecca schaeffer remembered forever the photos are there but I cannot view them please fix this

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. On my groups for Yahoo they think that you are trying to stop the groups have to know if this is true? Have been with yahoo groups a long ti

Yahoo needs to be more accessible to its group members because so many are worried they are tying to close them down!

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I can't see my files within my group - wtf

I can't see my files within my group - wtf

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When will we have rcordings of the rehearsal?

When will we have recordings of rehearsals?

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The group databases aren't working properly....

The group databases aren't working properly. It's really hard to try to get information when you keep getting a message that you need to contact the moderator.

I AM the moderator so it doesn't really help me to contact myself.

If you're trying to fix something, please STOP, things have been working just FINE before you had to start meddling with things again!

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can see the calendar for our group, however it will not allow me to edit or add an event. Please fix this. Thanks.

I can see the calendar for our group, however it will not allow me to edit or add an event.

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to load and view photos is not working on many groups. Please fix this.

Most ( but apparently not all) groups I am on are experiencing problems viewing and adding photos. This has been going on for many weeks. A fix is needed. Some groups are moving to other platforms. A fix is needed. How do we report which groups are not working? Getting help with yahoo group problems is really difficult.

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why am I missing several of my groups since january 8 2018 like getmyexcess, Return-Those-Full-Decos, excess2move, UsedStamps2Trade, Swappin

Since January 8 2018 I am missing several of my groups like SwappingCorner, UsedStamps2Trade, Excess2move, Getmyexcess, Return-Those-Full-Decos, emailxslipswapper. Why is this? I hoped it would be fixed itself in the past week but up till now it didn't/ Please fix it Thank you very much.

546th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1084th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make it possible to contact help desk if needed.

Make it easy to contact you with problems that don't fit your choose a topic boxes.

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1084th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1084th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Event is no longer an option in Groups ?

The option to creat a new events is no longer available

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 203 204
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base