US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Approve new members by replyinfg to notification email

I manage a closed Yahoo Group. In the past, I could approve a membership by replying to the email notification. Now I can't, even though the notification says I can.

Please restore this functionality, or change the language in your notificationxs

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cannot upload a photo to my Groups Home Page photo in AboutOrientalStampArt

I can now upload to my regular albums in the site but sometimes have to try to upload 3 or 4 times before it "takes". But I can't upload a photo to the Home page at all. Haven't been able to since week before last.

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I need to search through the 16000+ messages of my group for a Keyword

I need to search through 16000+ messages in my group for a particular keyword. I used to be able to do this, but apparently in the time I've been away from the group board to now, that feature has been removed. Please return "search for keyword" feature!
    Thanks,
    Shawn

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. yahoo blocks my emails

you keep blocking my email to my yahho group.I get this message
    This message has been blocked as it is suspected to contain malware

For further assistance, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html

it does NOT and you never answer. only Happens when I send from other than yahoo mail!
    very annoying

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 991st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WHY IS THEIR NO MOVEMENT ON OUR MAIL IN GROUPS?...ONLY THIS PAST MORNING...WHY???

WHERE ARE MY NEWSLETTERS THAT I SENT OUT TO BE POSTED TO THE GROUP?
    WHY IS THE BANNER BEEN NOT WORKING FOR A WEEK?...

PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM...THANKYOU.

1533rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PDF FILES NOT SHOWING ON DAILY LOGS TO PARTICIPANTS

PDF FILES NOT SHOWING ON DAILY LOGS TO PARTICIPANTS

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1533rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I joined the site a few days ago, but have not heard anything about being approved.How long does this process take??

I joined the site a few days ago, but have not heard anything about being approved.How long does this process take??

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1533rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Loker

1  𝑲𝑨𝑴𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑰 𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑨𝑯-𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑨𝑯 𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑨 𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑲 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑼 𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑨 𝒀𝑮 𝑲𝑬𝑺𝑼𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑵 :
    -𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒊 𝒈𝒂𝒌 𝒂𝒅𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒖 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓 𝒋𝒂𝒎 𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒋𝒂
    -𝒋𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈, 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒌, 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊, 𝒌𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒅𝒍𝒍.
    --𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖
    -𝑰𝑷𝑲 𝒋𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒌, 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒊.
    --𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒌𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒊 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒋𝒂
    -𝑰𝒋𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒉 𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒊 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒉 𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 -𝑫𝒍𝒍.
    -2. 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑲 𝑲𝑨𝑴𝑰
    -𝑺𝒆𝒎𝒖𝒂 𝒊𝒋𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒉 𝑫𝑰𝑷𝑳𝑶𝑴𝑨 (𝑫1,𝑫2,𝑫3) 𝑺/𝑫
    -𝑺𝑨𝑹𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑨 (𝑺1, 𝑺2) 𝑺3
    -
    𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔𝑨𝒑𝒑 : 082-148-900-769

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. photos not uploading nor appearing for approving or staying blocked (I can not approve nor reject) it isabout time Yahoo fixes those problem

photos not uploading nor appearing for approving or staying blocked (I can not approve nor reject) it is about time Yahoo fixes those problem seriously. We all remember everything used to be fine on Yahoo groups. years later everyone has the same problems which Yahoo do not fix. Does Yahoo want everyone to go elsewhere?

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Malware notices

I keep getting notices rejected that I send to my group....that the picture in the message or the attached .pdf file contains malware. I've had eset scan it there is no malware. You do this for messages I'm forwarding for more than one person...I send their dance notices to my group....stop with the malware notices there is none and approve my emails!! Darn it this is a constant problem!

1533rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cannot create album or upload photos for several months.

Made many attempts to contact support and get this issue fixed. Nothing is being done. I do not understand why Verizon paid so much for Yahoo then not support it. Should have let someone else purchase it that would maintain it.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Attachments are not showing up at all, along with the photos not working.

Attachments, Photos, Message History, activity log, and many more items are in need of fixing. If you don't want the groups then take them down so we can move on to something else that CARES about their customers

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THIS PAST WEEK UP TO NOW? BANNER ISSUES, NO UPLOADS ON NEWSLETTERS, ETC. ...?

BANNER & NEWSLETTER UPLOADS STILL NOT WORKING...HOW SOON IS THIS GOING TO BE PROPERLY RECTIFIED? THANKYOU, L.

824th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix the Yahoo Groups so photos function properly or dump the **** thing finally!

Yahoo photos in groups do not load completely as a collection within an album, they do not download or upload properly, the usage of member is EXTREMELY incorrect in megabytes, Unwanted photos will not delete, and an error message comes up on almost EVERY function! WHY are the problems mounting instead of being FIXED? If Verizon Media no longer wants Yahoo Groups anymore, PLEASE tell the group moderators on an email, and end it, or FIX the problems instead of torturing us!!!

991st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it easier to add new members

When I set up my Yahoo groups I was able to add 10 email addresses a day. I have people ask me to add them to the group but I can't without sending them an invitation. Over the years it has become much more complicated for them to join. Most recently when they click on "JOIN THIS GROUP" they're asked for a Yahoo email address. WHY??? They don't want another email address. They just want to get the messages that are posted. The last 5 invitees have not been able to join at all!

Please go back to letting me…

1533rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 243 244
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base