US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I need a human's help!

You can improve Yahoo Groups by having a human available to answer questions. I began setting up YGs years ago and moderated them regularly. My email address is on all of them as the go-to person. Now I can't get to them. I thought they were going away a couple of years ago, but I'm still getting emails from members, asking me to change their address, etc. I can't even get in to shut down the groups, and none of your pages offers advice on that.

2456th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HOW THE OWNER CAN RECOVER A GROUP WITHIN THE ALOTTED TIME OF 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELETING?

I DELETED MY GROUP FOR A REASON ON 24TH JUNE IN INDIA. NOW I WANT TO RECOVER OR RECREATE THE SAME GROUP WITH NEW MEMBERS AS MEMBER's PARTICIPATION VASTLY REDUCED IN IT. I DONT SEE ANY HINT FOR THIS ANYWHERE IN YOUR PAGES! PLEASE CLARIFY, AS MY 15 DAYS IS ALMOST GETTING OVER

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I try to add a moderator I get the error message "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." in a purple bar at the bottom...

Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content. When i try to add a moderator .. how do i fix this?

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. for gods sake get control of groups to get rid of rubbish posts about perverts!!!!

get stronger moderation of groups to prevent off target postings :
    Caught my teenage step-sister dancing in a hotel room with a bunch of pervy older guys including our next door neighbor, these are some of the videos I found on her phone! Please advise!

https://t.co/Ph2Nnu9cFU?VIDEO=TeenageGFCarlyFuckingDirtyOldPerverts.mpg

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Moderator to Approve Postings

Very disappointed that we can no longer moderate postings prior to them being posted. Our group prefers that a moderator reviews what's being posted to make sure inappropriate postings not be sent out to the group. Prior to having a moderator, we had a lot of dissension in the group and some postings that just didn't belong on the group. This led to people removing themselves from the group. Can't we get the moderating feature back for those who want it?

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Letters from forum_psch are not comming to all users!!!

Some registered forum_psch users on yahoogroups.com will not receive letters. I have contacted the provider and received the answer that yahoogroups.com is registered as a spammer on SORBS SPAM. Dear Yahoo, please solve the program, yahoogroups.com is not working properly.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. STOP WITH THE FFIN SPAM!

STOP WITH THE FFIN SPAM

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Need help finding a group

Looking for a group that discusses consumer electronics (smart TVs, phones, computers, etc. Can't find that group. Help.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Letters are not delivered!!! again!

Before the changes introduced by yahoo, we could check if yahoogroups are sending letters, now, unfortunately not! Letters from the forum_psch group do not reach the addresses, e.g. in the domain @ op.pl or @poczta.onet.pl Please correct the mechanism of delivering letters. We don't even know if the person sent a letter. There is no log with a header that could be used for verification. There are no letters sent on June 19 and the following days.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello,

I have to leave the user group because of tons of spam. I cannot find help here

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. not able to change picture of my groups...

cannot ahnge the goup picture

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I use as blocker because your ads are gross and offensive. Now you are trying to force me to pay for as free service! GMail is as free!

I use an ad blocker because your ads are gross and offensive and intrusive. Now you are trying to force me to pay for ad-free service! Gmail is ad free and doesn't change their mail sites every few months. You will be replaced with Gmail!

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow group members to be removed from the lists

I never subscribed to the "cartones" group but they have been sending me several daily emails to my corporate email address (not even my Yahoo address). I have sent emails to "cartones-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com" but there is an automatic response that my email address is not subscribed to the group. There is no way to unsubscribe from a group that I never asked to be part of.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As DoubleIdentityAndPurpouseodISKCN Owner, I am wondering how my site piture was replaced, and of the process that chose this new picture.

Hello... I am wondering how my site piture was replaced, and of the process that chose this new picture.

I would also like to know how I can put back the sites original picture that I have saved from the site?

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo Groups is not allowing group owners to designate moderators or co-owners.

I am the "owner" of a group for my professional association. I need to add moderators but the system will not accept that designation for other subscribers.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. instructions for deleting a group are incorrect

I am trying to delete a defunct group, but the directions say to click Management, then Feedback, then Delete - but there is no Feedback under that manageement tab.
    On your group's main page, click Management | select Control Panel.
    Click About Group.
    This does not exist....

Next to "Feedback," enter your reasons for deleting your group.
    Click Delete Group.
    Click Delete again to confirm.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When I log on to yahoo there is a box already checked " Keep me connected" Wouldn't it be MORE LOGICAL to have the box unchecked?

That way a user has to choose to stay logged in.
    And even if I choose to stay logged in...What happens when/if I decide to log out?

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Emails still say view content on the web, when you no longer store content. If gets confusing for people who click on it. Please remove.

Emails still say view content on the web, when you no longer store content. If gets confusing for people who click on it. Please remove.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 263 264
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base