US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My group Cleveland-Park has been non-functioning since 11pm Saturday Dec 15 2018. Please fix!

Cleveland-Park@yahoogroups.com has over 18,000 members and usually 30-50 messages per day, including from DC Department of Public Works and Metropolitan Police. It's been broken, completely dysfunctional since Saturday night 12/15/18. No messages coming through to pending messages, and the ones I have approved earlier have not shown up. Please fix ASAP! URGENT.
    Thank you,
    Peggy Robin
    owner, cleveland-park
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You need a team assigned to troubleshoot problems when a Group is down or seems to be frozen!

YahooGroups are essential to the functioning and communication in so many cities and neighborhoods within cities. My group has 18,011 members and it's not working at all right now, and it's been 11 hours since the last message went through. I can't seem to find anyone to help! You need a team assigned to this. It is something that has the loyalty and devotion of thousands upon thousands of users, and yet they have no support at your company! Please FIX!

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. tbilisiparents

I am 50 years old energetic woman with a nigher educat. on. i can speak russian. Ican work as a housemaid do and hovsework, inclvding cooking. I would be really pleased to work wiht you. sinerdy; nino 592233746

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. posting yahoo groups

Is there any where to post yahoo groups that yahoo will benefit so I can get people in my groups. my email is thomasgero@gmail.com

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Không nhận được yêu cầu xác minh chuyển tiếp thư từ Gmail

Đề nghị hướng dẫn tôi tại sao mail Yahoo group không nhận được yêu cầu xác minh việc chuyển tiếp mail từ gmail sang Yahoo group mail (đã yêu cầu lại nhiều lần)?

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. returned mail malware

returned mail malware YOU keep returning my mail to a group i have used for years as containing malware! whats the point of telling you if you do nothing

941st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Filter out malicious phishing groups while simply doing Photo additions etc

http://gbv1862.website* http://gby0182.host These sites post BOGUS messages about Windows being supposedly corrupted etc.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When we forward an email to a group, why does your system add in 10-20+ lines of computer language?

Is there a way to prevent your system from adding 10-20+ lines of computer language to our text when we forward an email to a yahoo group?

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. User Add in Yahoo groups

User Add in Yahoo groups

Is Yahoo going to add the "add user" feature by the moderator again?
    It is really painful with the subscription policy, sending invitation to accept. Most of the time either the invitation is never sent out from the yahoo group specially if it is sent to. Gmail ID or they go to the spam folder.

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make it possible to attach files to an email, so that people can open them from their email browser (like gmail).

When I attach my groups newsletter to an email, people get this message when they try to read it: The previous page is sending you to an invalid url (https://xa.yimg..com/kq/groups/11892399/504033541/name/SPAWinter1819%2Edoc).

This has been true for a few months. Sometimes it works from a Chrome machine, but today, neither my Chrome machine or Windows 10 machine works. When I login to Yahoo, I cannot read any version either. I am about to abandon Yahoo, and go to the trouble of creating a google group from my group.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Returned mail: User unknown

I'm posting my messages directly from inside the Group. This is working fine, but each time I get an "Returned mail: User unknown" e-mail. What's wrong with this?

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. netdigest

Dear sir/madam:

My group isn't work. I can't do pending and send the messages.

Please help me!

Thank you very much!

shuiliang xu

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Now the photos are not uploading

Can you please fix this. It says they loaded but they don't load into the groups.

259th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo should back up their Terms of service with a mechanism for users to flag group moderators who abuse the service.

Yahoo should back up their Terms of Service by allowing users and others to flag group moderators who are in violation.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1871st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 228 229
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base