US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable those who own groups to post to the groups they own. I own 2 groups and am presently unable to post to either.

FIX Yahoo Groups. I own 2 groups and am presently unable to post to either one.

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Message posts are NOT showing up at all now

Why are my message posts NOT showing up after 3 hours and still going? What the **** are you even doing there?

1230th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As moderator, cannot post messages to my Yahoo Group. Via email, they bounce back, at the website, nothings happens.

As moderator, cannot post messages to my Yahoo Group. Via email, they bounce back, at the website, nothings happens.

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. mails bouncing in Keralites@yahoogroup.com group since 17th APR

I am posting mails in this group since 5 years, but from 17th Apr, all mails bounced [not only my mail}.pl look into the matter.thanks

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Groups is completely broken

Messages not being delivered or delayed for extended period of time,even if they get posted at all,Seems to very consistent now,maybe hire some people who know what they are doing.

1230th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MY EMAILS ARE NOT APPEARING IN MY GROUP FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS!

MY EMAILS ARE NOT APPEARING IN MY GROUP FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Moderator Emails to the group for posting are bouncing for no apparent reason.

I am not too sure why Moderator emails are bouncing, but member emails are going through..

References: <1195619166.3110368.1524226048814.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
    X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.11782 YahooMailAndroidMobile YMobile/1.0 (com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail/5.26.9; Android/8.0.0; 48.1.A.0.116; G3223; Sony; G3223; 5.62; 1776x1080;)
    Content-Length: 2598

------=_Part_3110367_1139124226.1524226048813
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

1230th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1230th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Failure Notice

I received multiple "Failure Notices" 7 in all, out of 7 groups addressed on messages posted from Yahoo Mail to various Yahoo groups. Messages were sent at approximately 10:00 PM EST

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. YahooGroups

Our group that has been with Yahoo for *well over* 10 years has left. We have given up on the difficulties that we constantly run into using YahooGroups. It is certainly disappointing that we have had the need to start *all* over. It looks like with you people, you need to remember that "Newer is not always better!"

1701st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix the group reminders problem

Group calendar reminders have not worked for a couple of weeks now. There are several other reports of this problem. Why is Yahoo not fixing this? Oh, I forgot, seems no one is minding the ship.

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1701st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hi All - Verizon told AOL that they hope to have yahoo up and running smoothly by mid-year

Hi All I don't work for Yahoo but I know they have a new owner - Verizon - and Verizon told AOL that they hope to have the site totally up and running by mid-year.

When I was first told that Verizon bought it, there were no warm bodies in Corporate nor in the Technical Support. Someone was working because I would see fixes that allowed things that were totally down, to come back. So hopefully we all have our groups up and running the way they used to at least by mid-year.

I think the biggest problem right now…

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Albums appear empty when I click on them even though I know they have cards in them

When I go to AboutOrientalStampArt and click on Photos and click on Albums, I see the cards in the albums. But when I click on the album itself, it tells me it is empty when I KNOW there are cards in there.

This problem started yesterday 4/11/18.

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow opt-out of getting invites.

Allow people to opt-out of getting invites. I personally do not want to be bothered with a group since this is nothing more than an email address for me. I am too busy and the invites clutter my inbox. I have tried adjusting my email settings and it says the link is broken no matter what device I try it from.

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am totally disgusted by many of my notes to several different groups being returned to me after 3 days as undeliverable.

Your customer service is a joke! It took me forever (and tons of frustration) to even find this which I believe is a waste of my time as you aren't going to do anything to fix your myriad problems.

1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1845th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)