US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The owner of a group I am in died in 2017.

There are no active mods. Can I or someone else get the moderator role?

2328th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back replying to emails and starting new topics

Now you have stopped any way for people to reply to an email or to start any new topics. Your goal is to ruin Yahoo Groups, isn't it? You're just a bunch of rats.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not able to access articles from 2003-2010

I have been posting Associated Press Today in History articles on various Yahoo group websites (StarNet Sports, BuffyAngelFirefly, Forallthings) since about 2003 and now I cannot access these articles -- with all of your changes, have you deleted those years or articles? -- is it possible for you to send me the Today in History articles on a zip files?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why cant I post or reply in yahoo groups?

Their is no button to post new topic and I cant reply either

2115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. LWCommunityPost owner, Harry Wettig, died in 2013

No members know how to Admin. Please make me the Admin. acbaird

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. LEAVE GROUPS ALONE

we've been with yahoo groups for over 20yrs.we have an active group with over 1,000 photos that are not replaceable (trusting Yahoo to keep group active).We are so disappointed in Yahoo for doing this.
    Yahoo NEEDS to LEAVE the groups alone.We tried the save before dec 14 save keep getting invail code when we use it in the box to save.we tried for 3 days,get different code letters.now time is running out.
    Yahoo if we loose our photos that took 20yrs in making.we will drop yahoo altogether.So PLEASE reconsider your move,leave the groups alone !!!!
    akjo50501@aol.com

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fake and programmed responses to stories and articles on Yahoo's website.

Have you ever clicked on the names of "people" responding to articles? I have, and it is disturbing. I have concluded that they are programs not people. Example: Most pro-Trump responces have scores of retorts all within seconds, if not at the same time. These articles are not short stories and nobody can read and respond all within the same minute, unless done so mechanically. Yahoo is either complicit or being used unfairly.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm unable to delete group. I'm the only moderator the and only owner abandoned the group many years ago.

Please allow me to delete a group as the only acting moderator on a group with no active owner.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix Messages Display on the Website

When I click on a message I just sent to the group, or on past messages, the website does not display the content of the message. In the list view, I can see the first couple of lines of messages, but clicking them to display the full message fails.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Need more time on yahoo groups

I need more time to download my messages from yahoo group BECAUSE YOUR SITE KEEPS GLTICHING. I have been working on this for weeks. December 14 is looming aand I have years worth of messages about my children to go. Hate Yahoo Groups. Now I hate Yahoo.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide a complete download our 18 years of photos on Yahoo!

GETMYDATA returns only 368 of 2267 photos; I have tried twice. We have a December 14, 2019 deadline to get our data content off Yahoo! Groups. HELP!

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I cannot send the members' messages since last week!!! Please help. 3000 People are waiting for time sensitive messages.

I cannot send the members' messages since last week!!! Please help. 3000 People are waiting for time sensitive messages.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. neo/groups/GUToCPandSociety/conversations/topics/1555, returns error"Oops! Something went wrong while loading the c ontent"

Error occurs when loading https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GUToCPandSociety/conversations/topics/1555

It seems to load, does show the full content for about a split second and reverts to a mostly blank content for that particular address

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. it's not dec 14th yet and i have been getting some of my stuff and now i can't..i click on the topic but it will not show what it is

i want to open my group and get the rest of my stuff before dec 14. it seem like they have started already cause nothing open and you can't see it

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Even the shutdown is incompetent

With all material to be destroyed, I tried to save my group's material.
    Yahell couldn't even do that. Instead, it took 2 weeks to package all of my posts to all of my groups for me to download: about 18 GB, and 80% of that was the photos which I have archived already.
    I needed everything for my group, not everything for me.
    groups-io is so swamped that it is not accepting new transfers after 1.12.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Reductions in groups capabilities

We need to be able to download our conversations from our groups. For our group these conversations are important history to our non-native two spirit movement. Can you accommodate this request?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 251 252
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base