US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. yahoo blocks my emails

you keep blocking my email to my yahho group.I get this message
    This message has been blocked as it is suspected to contain malware

For further assistance, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html

it does NOT and you never answer. only Happens when I send from other than yahoo mail!
    very annoying

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHY IS THEIR NO MOVEMENT ON OUR MAIL IN GROUPS?...ONLY THIS PAST MORNING...WHY???

WHERE ARE MY NEWSLETTERS THAT I SENT OUT TO BE POSTED TO THE GROUP?
    WHY IS THE BANNER BEEN NOT WORKING FOR A WEEK?...

PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM...THANKYOU.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Malware notices

I keep getting notices rejected that I send to my group....that the picture in the message or the attached .pdf file contains malware. I've had eset scan it there is no malware. You do this for messages I'm forwarding for more than one person...I send their dance notices to my group....stop with the malware notices there is none and approve my emails!! Darn it this is a constant problem!

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You have completely cut off help to yahoo groups members and owners. Even the hardcoded links in response emails are broken.

You have completely cut off help to yahoo groups members and owners. Even the hardcoded links in response emails are broken. I have been a yahoo member and group owner since yahoo was founded and can now not send responses to member posts via email.

I have finally found the reason for the problem, but there is no way to report it to yahoo nor to post in a general location that would be accessible to all group members and owners. (_This_ is definitely _NOT_ the place)

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm not receiving all of the messages from a group I own and I would like help with

I'm not receiving all of the messages from a group I own and moderate and I would like help with this matter, please. I checked the group page and all of the messages I sent are showing so I know Yahoo sent them. I am hoping someone is able to help me.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I cannot post to groups linzeytoole@yahoo.com

I have not been to groups since 2014 but now I cannot figure out how to post
    linzeytoole@yahoo.com

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. posting

Messages not posting since Tuesday this week whats up?

612th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hire someone who knows how to structure help features. Your current approach sucks.

Photos are not posting in conversations and formatting of text is completely missing.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is unclear what happens after hitting Submit

I post a message. I get a response saying my message was ..... something.. it went by so fast I couldn't read it. Now I can't find my posting. Is it gone? Is it waiting for a moderator to approve? What is the status of my message?

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Messages are not posting!!! PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS!!!

Messages are not posting!!! PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS!!!

212th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Takes too long for messages to appear on ONCY V2 & V3 - 6 to 36 hours

Increase speed for posts to appear on the message boards - 6 to 36 hours is too long.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PLEASE fix the Message Delivery - Messages are taking HOURS to post to Group Members

PLEASE fix the Message Delivery - Messages are taking HOURS to post to Group Members

251st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Emails not showing up as of June 30

Emails are not showing up as Conversations on the group site (speedosandsuch) nor are they being delivered to members. Is there some issue with the mail server? This is happening to only one of my eight groups, but it is one of the more active groups, so it's a serious issue for us.

Will the messages sent so far eventually be delivered to group members? Or are they lost in the internet ether somewhere?

I'll be posting this also under Group Emails in the hope that _someone_ will take note.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. HELLO?!!!...WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE MODERATORS OF THEIR GROUPS?!?...WE WORK ******* THESE GROUPS!...

FOR TWO FULL DAYS & NIGHTS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS MY GROUP SITE AS MODERATOR/OWNER.

I CAN SEE MY BANNER, BUT IT SAYS I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER?!?
    WHAT?!?
    I'VE BEEN THE MODERATOR/OWNER FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW!
    PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!
    L.

2075th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. MY GROUP IS STILL SAYING I AM NOT A MEMBER OR NOT AUTHORIZED - SINCE LAST NIGHT - I AM THE OWNER/MODERATOR OF THE GROUP! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

LAST NIGHT MY GROUP SITE WENT TO WHITE PAGE STATING I WAS NOT AUTHORIZED OR NOT A MEMBER OR SOME OTHER NONSENSE.
    COULD THIS BE ADDRESSED PLEASE AT YOUR 'EARLIEST' CONVENIENCE? THANKYOU...;)L.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?...TONIGHT I AM DOING MY NEWSLETTERS & NOW ITS SAYS I CAN'T PERFORM THE OPERATION? FIX THIS PLEASE!

YAHOO, WHY CAN'T I ACCESS MY OWN GROUP SITE - I AM THE MODERATOR/OWNER OF IT FOR OVER 10 YEARS!!!
    REQUEST ASSISTANCE WITH THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY.
    THANKYOU, L.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. YAHOO, CAN'T ACCESS MY SITE TO DO MY WORK! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!

ALL OF A SUDDEN MY GROUP SITE SAYS I NEED TO BE A MEMBER ! I'M THE DANG OWNER/MODERATOR FOR C.O.L.!!!
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE?
    FIX THIS MESS, PLEASE!!! L.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?...TONIGHT I AM DOING MY NEWSLETTERS & NOW ITS SAYS I CAN'T PERFORM THE OPERATION? FIX THIS PLEASE!

I AM DOING MY USUAL POSTING OF NEWSLETTER AS OWNER/MODERATOR...NOW IT SAYS I DON'T HAVE PERMISSIONS TO PERFORM THE OPERATIONS?...HUH?...FIX THESE PLEASE!!!
    L.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. store conversations in an archive off yahoo

How can I save and store all conversations from the group to my hard drive as an off yahoo storage in one go rather that saving each one in turn?
    thanks

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WHERE ARE MY NEWSLETTERS, YAHOO???...PURPLE ERROR BAR IN PENDING AREA!!!...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE MESS?!?...

ALL MY NEWSLETTERS POSTED TO PENDING DID NOT ARRIVE LAST NIGHT?
    WHERE ARE THEY?
    I DON'T SPEND SEVERAL HOURS POSTING FOR NOTHING!!!
    DO THE REPAIRS, PLEASE!!!
    L.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base