US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

550 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't update the group cover photo or add photos at all to the photo albums!!!

I can't update the group cover photo or add photos at all to the photo albums!!! This only affects two of my three groups. The third group is working fine.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please fix the problem with posting photos

Please fix the photo function. We are unable to post photos or delete existing photos. The problem has continued for about two weeks.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Fix The Photos Uploading.

Please fix the photo uploading in the groups you all fixed jt 2 weeks ago and now on 11-2-2016 l cannot upload my photos in my groups. Get it fixed Yahoo ASAP !!!!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Would like to be able to pause and go back to previous photo when the photos are in the enlarged view.

I believe that when you first introduced the enlarged view for our photos we could pause and also go back to the previous photos but that function seems to have disappeared. It is nice to be able to see the photos in the larger format but they scroll so fast that we don't get time to really enjoy the details of the photos. Can you make that happen for us..thanks

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. photos are still not uploading to my group...help!...L.

ongoing issue...seemed fixed two weeks ago, now, for the last couple of days...won't upload fotos in albums...red slide says it's uploading, but, when you click on post, nothing happens.
    Could you please address this issue again in fotos, thankyou. L.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I can't upload photos to my Yahoo Group

I'm the same. The whole purpose of my group's existence relies on regular new photo posts but as of September 30th 2016 this has not been possible. I've tried, but it keeps failing and retrying, failing and retrying, failing and retrying etc. It won't stop until I literally press cancel. Then no photo has posted at all. I can't even post on anybody else's group, never mind my own.

I can usually post photos with no trouble at all and this is the first time it has happened. Whilst searching the internet for answers, I find no attempt has been…

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS IN MY GROUPS

Everytime I upload a photo it does not post this happens over and over again and has been going on now for several days. Fix this **** already and stop ******* up groups all the time!

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Photos will not upload on my group. Tries to upload but just loads the grey bar fully then stops.

Photos won't upload again!!!! Anyone actually working at yahoo these days? If so it would be nice if you could fix the many technical bugs on the groups..Please & Thank you.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't upload photos

Well, it seems that we can't upload photos at the groups AGAIN!! Why, I wonder? Please, FIX THIS NOW!

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't view photos within groups, please fix

Can't see or view photos within any group. This problem needs to be addressed promptly my group pays for extra storage for our site and we can't view photos. If not fixed you could start to see a reduction or deletion of revenue.....

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cant view pictures

i cant view photos in any of the groups and have adjusted my computer settings what else can i do

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. cannot view or download photos in one of my groups

in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever many of the photos cannot be seen and when I go to download photos I get a 500 error mesage. This has been going on for many days fix it NOW

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cannot get photos to upload on my group? What is the problem now?

Fix the upload problem please. All works fine until you upload then you get a Sorry a problem occurred while uploading message. Really folks this is a pain!

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When viewing pictures or albums, the page keeps reloading and taking you back to the top of the page.

When viewing photos or albums, as you page down, the page reloads and sends you back to the top. Can't this be fixed to not return to the top?

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix The Photo Uploading Issue

Yahoo NEEDS desperately to put a permanent fix on the problems that members, such as myself, have had with posting photos to group sites in recent months. The photos, even when they have finished being completely uploaded, DO NOT show up. This situation is totally unacceptable and MUST be dealt with.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trouble uploading photos into groups

I can't upload photos into my group photo albums. Everytime I try to upload a photo the bar fills up with red and I can' load the photo. I try over and over again and this keeps happening. Fix it dammit and stop screwing up groups!

148th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Nothing works.

Horrible!! I cannot delete photos from members or my own albums, cannot delete albums. Every time I hit save for the change there is an error message about loading content. From searching the internet I see that Yahoo has had this problem since 2013. Isn't about time to fix it?
    Also members cannot leave and I cannot remove them. Same error message. This is very frustrating and annoying.

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base