US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can not register in your directory https://dir.yahoo.com

I can not register in your directory by address https://dir.yahoo.com/businessandeconomy/shoppingandservices/jewelry/. What's the matter? How to do it? I was failed on the page where you have to hold the registration site. Throws again on the main directory.

2453rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The uddaan group was created by Wg Cdr V G Kumar way back in 2008-09. He was the coordinator. He passed away about an year ago in Banglore.

Just before he passed away he made me the coordinator. Now I do not have the pass ward etc. I would like to keep the group going / active and do not wish to switch over to some other group /site etc.
    Kindly help resolve the issue.
    Regards Gp Capt J K Kaushik

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Work from home group messages are all ****!

Work from home group messages are titles!! My daughter and son are both college students. They were looking for some information and all they could see in these work at home groups was , , !!!

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The time stamp of events and time-zhone screwup in email notices.

Event notices appear to be scheduled correctly, example 07:00 pm, and time zhone is EST. Time stamp specified in Email notices is 02:00 pm

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No one can join, even if invited

I posted about a group on another group. I kept hearing back that they couldn't join. Even tried inviting some and got the return message that "user does not want to be invited"

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. i can't access the calandar

the times on the calendar also got changed to Dublin time for some reason???

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For some reason the upload is limited to 10MB

I have uploaded files in the past of larger than 10MB why cannot I now do the same?? I control the content and have a limitation. My ISP allows 20MB email attachments. Documents with embedded pictures can quickly exceed 10MB

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. search group feature gives results from groups I don't belong to

The search group feature should have 3 possible levels, one for all the yahoogroups, one for all "my" groups, one for a specific group specified by the user. Having a global search group feature return too many hits, most of them off topic for the user.

1603rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. the layout of the messages are not very good anymore. I long time ago you use to post replies indented under the original reply

instead of listing messages in a linear time frame which makes finding replies to a given message impossible

I suggest you order only original messages by date and indent the replies under the original message

like this

We are having a rocket launch this week end who is coming -- John

I am coming -- David

I am coming and bringing my new Restu Rocket -- Tom

I think we should try for an optional launch site on west side -- Warren
    There is a new motor I am curious about called a hybrid -- Larry

this format works better…

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. why yahoo is terribly slow?

there was no problem in the past. but now yahoo tests our patience. i can access to gmail in seconds but have to wait for yahoo for more than one minute. cuz of this i move to gmail day by day.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. merge with AOL!

Since 2000 have owned KP-63@yahoogroups.com who was pirated by KP-63group@yahoogroups.com I believe they have corrupted and have some inside knowledge of KP-63. I have complained about security and alias people joining my groups, to no avail. Your alias
    and hidden e-mails allows compromise galore to private communications. When I subscribe members I wish Yahoo would have a form to submit to the new member so we know who the **** they are!

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo! Directory

I cannot register my site in Yahoo! directory. It keeps redirecting me to https://dir.yahoo.com

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why yahoo does not accept miy name or other one

How to get mmtty/computer to do rtty
    On laptop, cannot open soundcard, on desktop cannot stop printing garbage,nobody around using mmtty

In the old days I had a homebuilt ST6 converter with scope indicator and a telexmachine made a lot of qso's but noise kept children awake and was the end, Regards Ernst.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix YAHOO for Safari Please.

I may have said this before, maybe once or twice - perhaps even more often. YAHOO GROUPS DOES NOT WORK ON SAFARI FOR MAC OS X (any version). It has been broken since Marissa Mayer took up residence at Yahoo, maybe even prior. You click a link, you refresh, you click a link you refresh, you click a link, you refresh, you click a link - well, you should have the idea by now.

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How come classified files exchanged through messages in a private groups are easily accessible and downloadable via Google??

I found out that anyone can download a classified file sent as attachment of a message of our PRIVATE group by searching some of its content via Google!!
    Yahoogroups was suposed to keep our files saved. Instead, it keeps a copy of the file at xa.yimg.com and anyone can access the file.
    Absurd!!

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Suddenly my Mail becane the basic version;even after downloading IE 11 for the thrid time,I am stuck with Basic version.

Yahoo needs to fix issues.Even before auto-change to Basic,innumerable glitches were happening. all the time.Even the direct help page to Yahoo would not work.
    Stuck with problems of day to day essentail functions

2453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base