US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Directory is broken

Why are groups which are NOT in the adult section disappearing from the directory? I am a member of several advice groups, all in the NON-adult section of Romance & Relationships. Among them are

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Relationship-Talk/info

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/realadviceforreallove/info

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/whatdomenwantanyways2/info

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/whatdomenwantanyways2/info

and my own group,

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Advice_for_Living_and_Loving/info

No one can find us, and all of the above except for my own group have had little or no activity since this started. Can we get these groups back into the directory?

Again, these are NOT in the adult section of Romance & Relationships.

81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can not edit or delete calendar event

Many years ago I created a repeating calendar event under an old logon that no longer exists from a discontinued e-mail address. Now that I have a new logon, I can not edit or delete that old calendar event. I get the following message: "Edit" Permissions Not Available. How can I delete the old calendar event from the GCMA Group?

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Photos will not upload on my group. Tries to upload but just loads the grey bar fully then stops.

Photos won't upload again!!!! Anyone actually working at yahoo these days? If so it would be nice if you could fix the many technical bugs on the groups..Please & Thank you.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. there we go again : no way to upload photos :-(

one more time, no possibility to upload photos (this for the 2nd day)

84th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FIX - ERROR Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

You said this is "Completed", BUT IT IS NOT!!!!

IT IS STILL BROKEN!!!!

IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED BEFORE JESUS RETURNS!!!

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sytop asking for a cell phone number and especially on a page wher ethe only choice is "skip for now! There should ALWAYS be an ESCAPE BLOCK

There is none! It is still **** and geared to people who are on the idiot services such as Face book and Twitter of twits.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop scrolling back to the top so I can see the rest of the messages!

Stop scrolling back to the latest message so I can see the rest of the messages. When I start to scroll down to see more messages the screen constantly refreshes so I can't see older messages without scrolling down again. I can't scroll and read fast enough to be able to find messages I want to read! Why does the center of the page need to go back to the top when you refresh the advertisements every few seconds?

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please bring back the 'traditional' setting for groups or at least the option to choose.

The traditional setting is a must for all the Incredimail groups who share and send stationery for the program. Without this setting the stationery comes in pieces instead of as a whole.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. On my Iphone with the latest OS , my list digests links are broken.

On my Iphone with the latest OS , my list digests links are broken. Clicking a link in the numbered list of topics in the first part of the email does not auto scroll down to that post, and the "top" link doesn't scroll up (though the reply links work fine). While I know how to return to the top otherwise, the topic list jump to the body of the email being broken drives me a bit nuts. Any fixes?

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I can't upload photos to my Yahoo Group

I'm the same. The whole purpose of my group's existence relies on regular new photo posts but as of September 30th 2016 this has not been possible. I've tried, but it keeps failing and retrying, failing and retrying, failing and retrying etc. It won't stop until I literally press cancel. Then no photo has posted at all. I can't even post on anybody else's group, never mind my own.

I can usually post photos with no trouble at all and this is the first time it has happened. Whilst searching the internet for answers, I find no attempt has been…

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 91st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Files sections appear to be down 2-2018. I cannot access files in some of my groups.

I am the owner of some groups. While conversations are visible, files are not. Nothing is visible, just a blank section where the files and controls should be. Some other groups still have functioning files sections, but the ones I own do not.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Needed: A searchable database with a graphics field; i.e., jpeg,, gif, etc.

Presently the database fields allow text only. Since our sites are primarily visual and members upload many pictures, we need a field that will allow these graphics to be placed in the chart. Thanks.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Wants infinite scroll]

To whomever is in charge of this site: People want to be able to scroll down through all of the previous posts. In some cases, they HAVE to be able to do that -- as in my case. I want to go back to my earlier post, but I can't because it's beyond the 50 limit, or whatever the limit is. What that means is that I cannot get what I came here for -- important health advice -- so I might as well just leave.

Why on Earth would you put a limit on how far down one can…

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back profiles and other search features!

E-groups and yahoo groups (which later became one) were so good for meeting new people and talking about shared interests years ago. One of the most missed features is profiles and being able to see who was online so you could then have a live chat (I miss chat rooms too) on messenger.

Groups are much less social now. I want to find people with common interests by keywords and location and see who's online, and who's profiles are the most active or most recently active. I miss profiles like they were about 10 years ago.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You can start by dealing with the filth and **** on non- adult sites.

You screwed up just by not excepting the start of my suggestion, wich tells me you are still being dishonest. To fix most group **** in non-adult groups would be to replace bouncing owners with another moderator who can deal with the problems.
    Virgil

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Uploading files

When you have your selections under membership to place the files in alphabetical order and then you upload a file you get the purple bar at the bottom that says Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content. There is no error the file uploads. But to be sure you have to refresth the page to make sure. Can you fix this glitch? Thank you.

97th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restore "add user" for group owners or owners and moderators

Elderly and computer inept applicants are unable to deal with convoluted invitation process. Please restore the "add user" function.

98th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "Adult" category can be selected, but it does not exist. Changing the category is impossible.

I started the group "foreverhighheels", but never knew shoes should be placed under "Entertainment & Arts -> Fashion -> Footwear". I chose "Adult" to start the group. Later, I tried 10 times changing the category, but it never worked. I went to the directory listing and discovered that the "Adult" category does not exist. My group "foreverhighheels" does not appear in search results.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Unable to view images

I have been a member of the group for years. All of a sudden, I'm unable to view the images, either in the email or in the view on web. Using Windows 7 and Chrome browser. Can this be fixed>

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base