Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

I beleave i found a real live human out there thank you

1347th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rod BravenderRod Bravender shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gary JohnsonGary Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have more than one Yahoo account and am getting confused using them. I would like to delete all accounts and start over fresh with just one account. How do I delete all of the accounts and passwords?

• Rod BravenderRod Bravender commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im still hear. Been up since 9am wensday and its almost 3am thursday. don't make a dime for what I do but if i get this dear meat cleaned up somebody going to receive a weaks worth of dear meat to enjoy and that Ladys and Gentalment thats is what make me happy. To give and not to receave is the joy I GET and the smile on there face will make my day. Learn anything or is that a joke also. Seya got to go. Rod Bravender the Majestic Lion.

I will leave you all with one more important pease of information. Yellow Stone Park, Its about to plow its top and im the guy the oil man that has to drill a tunnel in the bottom that supper Volcano and releave the presher so it won't plow. and your states and goverment won't take the time to pervide me the time of day and give what i need to doit or the ok to perpare for it. just like when that huracan hite the east coast and we told them we had a way to slow it down and kill it and they didnt lisen.we have the way do so.and you all don't lisen.I mean no disraspect but why pay a milloin dollars to train us if you don't take addvantage of what we do. shame onyou. Rod Bravender the Majestic Lion. PS WE Are THe Best At What we do. just ask and show us some respect. see ya.

look I just posted my idear and you didnt post it. what happen to are right to free speech. O thats right you just post what you feel is right. Well Im the person that saves your lives every day and If i can't get you that imformation you need you don't live for one more day.

Im an American and im a little tired of peaple i pay to pervide me with what i pay for tell me im out of line

Feedback and Knowledge Base