Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

my groups

I cannot find my groups anymore. I am in at least 4 or 5 of them but can only connect to one of them now. What happened to My Groups Page? Where can I get to all my groups from one place?

115th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem.. I belong to over 10 groups... of which i'm owner of about 3. Some of the groups, I have been a member for over 10years. Just about 10days or so ago, they just disappeared from my system. I no longer see them. I only see two of them.
    What do i do?

I have the same problem. I was a member of more than 10 groups, with ownership of 2 and moderation on others. Now I only have access to one group of which I AM the owner, however I cannot access the calendar, and repeating events cannot be altered and are being sent out incorrectly. How to fix! One in particular that I own has approx 500 members. Who is responsible to fix??

• Fiona PinskerFiona Pinsker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same for me as you...I have 6 groups but cant get into any of them from about 2 weeks ago. Mine are nearly 20 years old and Ive added all the files etc but i cannot get in or approve anyone or even see or send mail. I had a reply from Yahoo saying they no longer support groups...and it is a computer letter Ive had it three times now so I guess no one will reset it or help as they used to. I wish if they didnt want to support groups they would just close it instead of letting it dies a slow death. I have several hundred members and they wont understand where Ive gone or that its not my fault...So so upsetting.

Fiona

• Landen SchoolerLanden Schooler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto here, I' the fracking List-owner of the FSJ-List, and the group says I'm not a member! I'm still getting mail, and all the moderator/ owner traffic. And all my other groups I'm subscribed to are gone, but I'm still getting the mail. So whoever screwed up the system, better be getting fix!

Landen Schooler

• benitahkbenitahk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I seemed to have got muddled with the name I was using and the Yahoo address for me which I have now found.

I have now got two groups, both of which recently told me I missed approving someone, but when I go to approve, it comes up: woops you are not allowed to do this" Both groups are 10-_12 years old and been working fine. I cant seem to find a place for yahoo to be asked to re allow me my group. Yet- I do receive email saying people want to join, and when do it at taht point, it works. Now the second group tells me my time is running out and need to renew, but cant seem to get it to accept I own and manage this group. Is there a real person out there , at YAHOO, this responsible to help?

I was founder of a group old time speedway in 2007. I transferred 'ownership' and then only started to receive Daily Digest but could not enter any other facility on the group.
    Now even Daily Digest has ceased. I have had several invitations to rejoin the group from the new owner but also I get at the very top is an image which shows a lot of people who I suppose are enjoying their holidays!
    TBH this is a ridiculous situation. Most of the files, photos, and similar on the group were placed by me. To say the least I am very angry about this situation.
    And, as the situation is at the moment, I wonder if I will again be able to find this section and see any comments?

Feedback and Knowledge Base