Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Add the sub category "PL/I" in category Programming Languages, please. THANKS markusloew2000

I ask you to add the sub category "PL/I" in the category Programming Languages. I am the owner of the group "PL/I(F) and MVS 3.8j". I would like to set the correct category in my group's profile. Thank you for your help. markus_loew@ymail.com

1421st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Markus LoewMarkus Loew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Markus LoewMarkus Loew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW I selected COBOL as a work around. Without it I would not have been able to open the group!
    PL/I is an important programming language. It is the first all purpose 3rd generation programming language. Unfortunately it is in use in the mainframe environment only. It was.made available to public domain with the creation of mainframe emulations for Linux, MacOS, and Windows (Hercules, Turnkey MVS etc.). Now it is accessible to everyone.

• Markus LoewMarkus Loew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In your "Change your group's description or category" what I found to my question "How to create a group category" you do not give the answer. Today I left the following answer to your question "Was this article helpful?" No, other:
    "READ PLEASE! It's the third time that I ask you to add the sub category "PL/I" in the category Programming Languages. I am the owner of the group "PL/I(F) and MVS 3.8j". I would like to set the correct category in my group's profile. Thank you for your help. markus_loew@ymail.com"

Feedback and Knowledge Base