Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Unable to view images

I have been a member of the group for years. All of a sudden, I'm unable to view the images, either in the email or in the view on web. Using Windows 7 and Chrome browser. Can this be fixed>

70th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ric LuBell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would request yahoogroup users to kindly establish a "yahoogroup users group" on googlegroups or on any other reliable eforum or on whatsapp to support each other through some technical advice

I have observed that since June 2017 every body is complaining about the issue of not opening of images and attachments on Yahoogroups but It seems that Yahoo have no expertise to resolve this which is arising day by day since last 5 months. I am really surprised what happened to Yahoo management and experts why they are sleeping for months

• Walter Hellman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will need to migrate my group to another platform if this problem persists. Members of the group I moderate report that in order to view attachment they need to register with Yahoo...they generally won't do this. Attachments need to be openable without Yahoo registration.

for the past one its very difficult to view the images also with attachment,
    try to solve it asap

Feedback and Knowledge Base