Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

FIX sudden inability to upload or read anything in FILES

As of this past weekend, banners on group sites went gray, photos can't be viewed and for our group, most importantly, files cannot be uploaded to the site nor opened/viewed if already on site. Instead you are directed to a page with the following:

"Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo, try visiting the Yahoo home page or look through a list of Yahoo's online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

advanced search
Please try Yahoo Help Central if you need more assistance."

19th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
b4ubye shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Geoffrey Landis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, the files section of our yahoo group has gone dead-- can't access any files.
    Started last week, but still ongoing as of today.

• William Thornton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A couple of my Groups suddenly have NO FILES. They are GONE. And no way to Upload files.
    Can Yahoo please comment on this and advise if it is permanent?

We are looking to other platforms. Appreciate the Yahoo Groups service but it has really gone down hill of late. Potential members never receive the Invite.

• Osama El-ansary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix the problem as Islamic_Finance_Cairo Group files are not visible. I need it AQAS.
    Thank you inadvance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "Files" section was blank about two weeks ago. About five days ago, it reappeared but then two days later it disappeared. What is going on? As moderator of this group, I have to answer to all the members but Yahoo provides no assistance or help with this problem. Is this a permanent problem or what??

• MaLynda Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really unacceptable. I can't believe that so many groups are experiencing this issue. It's a mess!!!

• David Dunbar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Files sections are missing on several of the groups I belong to. The controls at the top of the files section is missing too. No word from Yahoo. I think some have complained and got them back. I plan on doing that too.

• Miruna Runcan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Hate that! The Files page of my group is blank again. The fourth time in the last two month. And it's a professional group, we are working with these documents! It's absolutely crazy!

• J B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, Just have someone acknowledge that you know of this problem and if you are working on it.
    Yay it's free but have a little professional courtesy.

• Joann Kaczmarek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo - PLEASE ADDRESS. My group has also lost all their files. WE DESPERATELY need them. As you can see this is a very serious problem for many of us. We need access to the files.

• Amy Hazell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our files are missing. Please fix this problem and advise regarding the nature of the problem with Yahoo Groups. Thank you

• AB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4 of 6 groups, Files area blank. Please fix immediately. We need access.

• Romeric Pobre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Files folder suddenly became inaccessible in two of my yahoogroups IMAGMED_NO1_EG and baelec1. All the files are completely gone. I can't upload anymore in this folder. How can this be remedied?

• Sandra Tiller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We rely on being able to upload new files to our groups. This has been an issue for 3 days. It hangs up and sits on saving and then errors out.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base