Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

what the **** is the problem with yahoo groups/

What the **** happened to my groups that I belong to? They disappeared and cannot find anything. Just keep going around in circles. No wonder everyone is scrambling to find another way to connect.

134th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • toony dle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why it is changing it is worse than before.

Please help make life easier.

Thank you.

• Denise Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need help Please how do you get off of Auto Responder/ checked all setting nothing has change. My daughter belong to several groups, Sorry for the trouble she has cause. She knows better.
    Thank You.

• Lou Dinzeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some of my yahoo groups have disappeared. How can I get them back? Also, I am receiving Yahoo Group updates.

• whmoll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still get the digests, but I am not a member of any of the groups that I have been a member of for 15+ years and can't access files, photos or posts! Good work Yahoo!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I write comments to photos in groups I am member of.

All I get is an error as occurred.

• Laura Okazaki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't get into any Yahoo groups and a couple of them are mine, I'm not just a member. What is the problem and when will it be fixed???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had yahoo groups for years. Now I can't access any of them even the one s I own. Won't let me join either, says my address needs to be verified.....

• William Leslie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to print out my Christmas address list and make mailing labels as I've done for several years, but now I can't get the names to match up with their addresses which seems to be on a separate area. Do I need to copy the entire list into a "group?"

Feedback and Knowledge Base