Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

NO Mail Coming Through To Our Group

We too are having an issue with emails being posted to our list. We have over 5000 members and it's so important for us to be able to respond. Nothing has gone through for a couple of days now from most of us. Nothing is showing up on the homepage either. We are a kidney list for dogs and we need to be able to help our members daily! Please Yahoo.....fix this problem! At the very least, respond to us and tell us what is going on or what is being done to resolve this!

28th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Marion Asta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joseph Varghese commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are unable to access group mails the page says
    "There are no pending message requests."

while the same page says
    "27 messages waiting for approval"

this was the problem a few weeks back.Yahoo group MAILS HAVE REAL PROBLEMS. IS ANYBODY THERE TO FIX IT?

• Ian Richardson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nothing that has been posted today has gone through our Yahoo Group. Not for the first time this is happened.

• J P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Group Owner. I haven't been able to post for a week. Can't see Activity logs, can't approve new members because it isn't showing me the list. This sucks. Yahoo - please fix or just kill it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No messages going out to our members for three weeks now. How can I get this fixed, is there a way to contact Yahoo or is this forum the only way? Will sending as a special message help any?

• Brian Fisher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My messages (emails) have been going through to my YahooGroup fine the last couple days. Hopefully the issue has been resolved for the rest of you as well.

• Reka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see we all have similar problems. Anyone received any help, I don't see anyone responding from yahoo.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing happening to me on an individual basis; I can still email to people using a Yahoo Email address, but not to a Yahoogroups address...this is end of April so no one is fixing the problem for the new combined AOL/Yahoo..now call Oath.

• niagara1994 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least 2 group members are unable to post to our group since they are getting failure messages. One of them has tried to post from the website and they get a message saying that they aren't authorized though there is nothing wrong with their membership. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• cathy casanga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also facing this issue for several weeks now, it's even affected the emails I (as moderator) am sending, please respond and help resolve! Thank you....

• Ambedkar Scholarship commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I face the same problem. As admin, I cannot post or receive any messages. Sometime, it is erratic. I received a mail of two from the members.
    What is going on? Can we rely on this are look for other alternatives?

• terrence bishop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

problems with our group for the last several days, getting this error in response to any post:

read error: generic::failed_precondition: read error (0): error

We are trying to coordinate an event due next weekend and suddenly find ourselves muted.

Sure would be handy if some actual support were available.

• Linda Hearn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problems posting for the past 10 days or so. Our group members are also receiving this and other codes:
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; read error: generic::failed_precondition: read error (0): error

Would be grateful for a resolution to this soon...we are leading up to our most major event of the year and we need to communicate with our group on the details.

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I belong to a group with well over 60,000 members. Yes that's right 60K!!! I have been regularly posting messages daily, but now the server rejects them ALL. This really needs to be fixed. This is a HARDWARE or CONFIGURATION problem with the servers, this is not a group specific problem. There are numerous other posts here and in the EMAIL threads about this problem.

This needs to be addressed. Either fix the problem or turn it off and stop setting false expectations.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base