Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Not able to access the files in our group

We are once again having trouble accessing the files in our Kidneys group. We have just gotten over the inablility to post or receive emails to our group. that was resolved,...Thank you. ..... however, now members and moderators are unable to access any of our files. Please Yahoo, or any other groups having this problem, please
respond and help us to get this resolved!

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

78 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Irene Cowley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of my moderators is shut out. Yahoo says her e-addie is not 'linked to a valid Yahoo account' and she can no longer access the site. She still receives (and sends) messages to the group. What is happening? We've had this group since '06 and first the calendar starts glitching (not sending the reminders) and now our director can't get in. The alternative, Google groups, requires that everyone have a g-mail addie - not possible with our group!

• deanna fuller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone at yahoo read these messages and do anything to fix problems. I am co-owner of large rescue transport group as well as 5 associated groups and it tells me I am not authorized to see files/databases, nor manage membership, etc.

• Cesar Campos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also having issues to being able to see/access Files in my "numberonestunnas_recruiters" group as of the evening of June 12th. Is the problem being worked on, or are there any work-arounds to this that anyone has found?

• Kenneth Winiecki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All our files have disappeared "Opera New Hampshire" as of 6/14/18. How can we get them restored. We had around 20 folders, hundred files; all gone. Please help.

• aysegul tercan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The same problem! I can no longer see any files in my "Lacivertdergisi" Yahoo Group FILES folder. Yahoo; would you please reslve this problem urgently?

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an alternative to Yahoo Groups anyone has found. Yahoo Groups - Critical messages not getting out, files missing.

• Terry Tegnazian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HAS YAHOOGROUPS BEEN HACKED? All our files disappeared last week, they reappeared two days ago, only to totally disappear again. No attachments can be viewed, the link comes back "null." I've tried to post a message my group three times and it is not showing up on pending messages or for moderation.
    OR IS IT JUST TOTAL INCOMPETENCE AT YAHOO????

• Mark Korchinski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto our group OARS-TERA. Files page or link to files produces a blank page. Trying to find a meaningful support page or email address from yahoo! is! ridiculous!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base