Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Calendar does not post notifications to members. It used to work perfectly - not anymore! Waiting for a FIX!

FIX it!

114th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jim Pennington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem, and today I even saw THIS on the screen (instead of the calendar): Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

• Dhara Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi my Group calendar is not sending notification. I am not able to view future and past months.

Thank You

Dhara

• Gray Chandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still an on-going problem and still nothing done. We may have to move; which is probably what they want us to do! Come on yahoo please listen to us and give the help and support we need

• NEAL BISHOP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Think that I will find another site to host my club. All these problems start about a year ago and most of them are still with us. So my club will be moving as soon as I can find another site and move everything to this new site. Then I will delete my yahoo group and then my Yahoo Account.

If everyone did this Yahoo just might take notice and do something.

I've had it with YAHOO.....!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar not working here for months!!!! Tech support not responding to an easy fix using utf-8 calendar reminder for years while our group is in a different language than English. BAD or NONE Yahoo tech support at all.

• TriessMn MN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Event reminders have failed to go out for months. I have added, deleted, edited the event and either get no reminders sent or multiple for each add of the same event, usually none.

• N K Chari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar has stopped functioning for months together. I think Yahoo Group has collapsed. And techie support is completely lost. Terrible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base