Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

The photos are not showing up in my groups i click on photos i downloaded and nothing sows please fix this NOW

the photos in all my groups are not showing up fix this NOW

67th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jennifer DePaul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Typical poor programming from Yahoo software people. This isn't rocket science...it has been working for years and then suddenly this year we have major problems where photos couldn't be loaded several months ago and that lasted for 3 months. Now, this has been going on about a week where some ALREADY loaded pictures won't display. Geez, hire a couple of monkeys and see if they can fix this issue...couldn't do worse than the current programmers!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, some photos are showing up but certainly not close to all of them. My God,how difficult is it for Yahoo to keep the Photos working the way they have been working for umpteen years. Every couple of months, there is a MAJOR problem with the Photos area!

• Sir Philippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem here. What is going on Yahoo? I am not going to wait forever & loose all followers.

• Harling Park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My photo's are not viewing either, tried 2 macs, 2 pc's, and four different browsers to no avail:(

• George Ellison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix the photos on yahoo groups, they are not appearing at all, this happens all the time..PLEASE FIX IMMEDIATELY..........

• Tony Prust commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here we go again. NOW THE MOTHER ******* PHOTOS ARE NOT SHOWING AGAIN! **** ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. GO TO **** AND I HOPE EVERYONE AT YAHOO DIES. ********!

• Louise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this Yahoo. Why is it always the weekend when things go wrong?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon or is this just another year long problem that Yahoo doesn't care about.

• Ray Tolleson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is going on now with the photos and attachments. They are NOT loading up to be viewed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base