Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Now the photos are not uploading

Can you please fix this. It says they loaded but they don't load into the groups.

32nd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeff R shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

106 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ross Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep - Add photos seems to work, then post photos doesn't put them in the "album".
    Yahoo usually fix any major bug which renders their site completely useless within a couple of years.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Went today (Friday April 12th 6PM USA east coast time) to my 2 groups -- AND Same problem on my 2 yahoo accounts --- photos either don't show visibly (blank boxes) --- or if they show visibly in the PHOTOS or ALBUMS "thumbnail boxes" --- they won't load -- or load blurry / fuzzy.

Also the homepage photo at top of group home page (cover photo) is gone -- than shows up -- and latrer is gone !

Access to the photo albums section, add or manage images is impossible.

Photos no longer appear in messages in the "Conversations" section.

Member messages can not be moderated because photos do not appear anymore !

Can you help us.

Please / Thank you

Wed.13.3.19 test: photos are back, with no announcement re the cause, the cure, or likely future reliability.

• Larry G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Photos are finally loading but I as welo as many other people would definitly appreciate it if a way was made for announcements to be posted if there is a system problem or if Yahoo Groups are to be taken down

• Larry G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Photos will not show after displaying the function of appearing to be loading, doing into digital limbo-land instead. The new photo Album I created still stays empty. Also, other photos that I loaded will not call up when clicked on and I cannot download anything. WHY can't Yahoo mis-management display an notice across all Yahoo Groups, when one logs in, saying what is happening such as "Our server is down so many functions will not work, we expect service to be restored to normal as of x" or We are no longer offering Yahoo Groups, and all groups will be taken down as of X". Verizon is a trillion dollar company and certainly has to means and technical ability to do something like this but appears to not give a **** about its Yahoo customers or even its traditional phone and cable PAYING CUSTOMERS! I read the comments in this forum, and evidently NO ACTION has been taken, on the part of Verizon for well over 12 days, I myself have been unable to load new photos since I last did it on March 1, 2019!

Tues.12.1.19 test: the same as before. Photos go through only to those on direct email, and not to the web version. It went for this length once before, and for a shorter duration on the second run in 2018. Obviously management wants people to defect.

My prediction is this will never been fixed! Over 3 weeks now that is has been broken and hasn't worked one single day during that time. Stick a fork into Yahoo groups...they're done!

I am having the same experience. I get the text in my V-M-P messages, but no photos. Help please!

Mon.11.3.19 test post: still no photos to the web (either with the post, or into the archive of photos). Now since 16.2.19.

What good is a recycling group if one can't see the pics of what is being offered? Fix this, please!!!!

Sun.10.3.19 test post: unchanged since 16.2. I endorse all of the comments in this thread, but arrogant yahell allows only 'flag as inapproriate', and not 'flag as highly appropriate'. It doesn't read anything from feedback anyhow. The whole section exists to help us spend our energy and feel as if we have achieved something.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base