Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Now the photos are not uploading

Can you please fix this. It says they loaded but they don't load into the groups.

65th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeff R shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Photos are not loading. Whatś going wrong- I can see that problem is more then 3 weeks old- so my dears, can you fix it?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a member of the swlmuslimah@yahoogroups.co.uk, when I send emails and attach photos to the group, the photos won't open.

Also Members of the group cannot open the photos and also when someone in the group attaches photos or pictures I cant open them either.

Please can you kindly advise.

Thank you

• rli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found ever time Microsoft does a Windows update to my computer, then yahoo is messed up. I think that's what's going on with Yahoo. That's why the photos aren't uploading. And they don't have anyone working on it over the weekend so it takes a day or two for the Yahoo tekkies to get it squared away again. So a lot of the Yahoo problems are stemming from Microsoft updates. And with the new Windows 10, Microsoft is updating all the time.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, same problem as before...and before...and before. Utterly amazing that photo uploading has been around for over a decade and they STILL can't stabilize the process!

Yahoo, what a joke. Even it they fix this it will be out again a few weeks later.

Thanks a lot Yahoo for ruining another weekend for the groups. Try fixing something.

So we get a few days of it working and back to the same problems for the weekend. This is getting rediculous. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE ADVERTISERS YOU FIND ON THE GROUPS. THEY NEED TO FIX THIS AND NOT MAKE MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base