Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

not getting emails from a few days

not getting mails. kindly send aain.

163rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
santanu duttsantanu dutt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not getting mails from hindi_internet_love_making_stories for the last two months. please restrt again.
    tnx

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not getting Emails either and the help section is anything but helpful, it's USELESS!

• PaulaPaula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I posted to my groups on July 4 and not one of them has been posted. Is there a problem?

• DebbieDebbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't received messages from my group for awhile. I'm not sure what happened. I can go to the group and read messages and my account is setup to go to my email account but it simply no longer works. Messages posted from me to the group also do not get redirected. Can this be fixed by someone at YAHOO!

I was going to delete my account and set it up again but there doesn't seem to be an option for that either.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not gotten any notifications from my group in my email and also when I go to my groups to post a msg it doesn't come thru to my email. I verified that I am still in the group so not sure what has happened

• Liverp7@aol.comLiverp7@aol.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does this area Help Anyone?

I am not receiving my own messages back when I send them to my groups. Is there a setting that needs to be fixed or what?
    HELP
    Can you help or advise me?

• Kathy BurnsKathy Burns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't rec'd posts from people who are on AOL. And they haven't rec'd mine. There seems to be a unified boucing of AOL message.

Feedback and Knowledge Base