Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Unable to access calendar

I am a group moderator but I keep getting the message, "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." I keep checking back "later" but still can't get in. I need to change some events. Help!!!

76th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dieter Heiß commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem in yahoo Germany, no group member has access to our calender. I tried "check back later" the whole day without success! Please help urgently!

• Don S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a group owner on 5 Y Groups and get the same message. PLEASE FIX THE CALENDARS!

• Jen P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a group owner. Our group reminders were being sent with dates that did not match our calendar. Then the reminders stopped all together. Today I cannot access the calender at all, either through the group site or my email account. Please please please fix the calendar!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am the moderator of my group and cannot get into the Events calendar to add or omit events. What can I do, especially since some of the events announce birthdays of deceased members?

• Brenda Ringler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot access my calendar on Positiveconnection. I am a co-owner and have already checked my settings.

• Kri Schlafer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is happening to me, too. I keep checking back in later (for various times over the last few weeks), and I get the same message. I created this group, and am one of two moderators. I need to access the calendar to make changes. I am a moderator of another Yahoo group, and CAN access that calendar, no problem. I tried the work-around of going into Yahoo mail and accessing my calendars from there, but I do not see the troublesome group among my group options on that calendar, and I see no way to add it. So, no work-around that I know of. Please help!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not been able to access the calendar, either but everyone else in my group can. It keeps saying it's unavailable, check back later. This has been going on for over a month and is very frustrating! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM YAHOO??? I don't think they read any of these comments, either!

• Diane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same issue, although I'm not the moderator. VERY frustrating. I have not been "allowed access" in weeks. Can't find any help on the Help feature either. Up a creek without a paddle.

Feedback and Knowledge Base