Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Sytop asking for a cell phone number and especially on a page wher ethe only choice is "skip for now! There should ALWAYS be an ESCAPE BLOCK

There is none! It is still **** and geared to people who are on the idiot services such as Face book and Twitter of twits.

47th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John WillisJohn Willis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adrienne GormleyAdrienne Gormley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a cell phone, but within a month of acquiring the current one, I ended up having texting DISABLED. Reason? I"m on a fixed income, and clearing all the SMS Spam off my phone cost me extra money. So even if I gave Yahoo my cell #, I'd never see any SMS message they sent me; they don't come through. If you have to have verification, have the option of an alternative email address anyway.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not have a mobile phone as where I live, the land line works better. I would like to see Yahoo make the cell phone number optional.

• PhilPhil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP asking. You are being discourteous to your customers. I don't want to even waste the time telling you SKIP. Give us a choice to say "NEVER". Yahoo please stop wasting our time. FIX these problems now. Your customer support continues to degrade beyond all claims. Time for the CEO to be fired if this cannot be resolved.

• JWJW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HAVE a cell phone, but I'll be d@md if I want to share it with a web service. There should definitely be an option to stop asking. I also am annoyed being asked to change my password every single time I log on with no way to opt out of the request or, at the very least, set a time frame on it (like don't ask for the next 30 days). I'm only required to change passwords at work every 60-90 days, why should Yahoo be more pestiferous than that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base