US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar Reminder Post Not Viewable in Digest Group Email

The group 's Calendar Reminder post body is no longer viewable if a group member gets the group email in Digest format. In Digest, all you see is the title of the reminder, not the body describing what the reminder is of. This needs to be fixed. Also, on the group actual webpage, you get no preview line of the Calendar Reminder post under Conversations, only the title. You must then click on it to see what the reminder is about. This never used to be like that. Please fix it.

398th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo! Directory

I cannot register my site in Yahoo! directory. It keeps redirecting me to https://dir.yahoo.com

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why yahoo does not accept miy name or other one

How to get mmtty/computer to do rtty
    On laptop, cannot open soundcard, on desktop cannot stop printing garbage,nobody around using mmtty

In the old days I had a homebuilt ST6 converter with scope indicator and a telexmachine made a lot of qso's but noise kept children awake and was the end, Regards Ernst.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix YAHOO for Safari Please.

I may have said this before, maybe once or twice - perhaps even more often. YAHOO GROUPS DOES NOT WORK ON SAFARI FOR MAC OS X (any version). It has been broken since Marissa Mayer took up residence at Yahoo, maybe even prior. You click a link, you refresh, you click a link you refresh, you click a link, you refresh, you click a link - well, you should have the idea by now.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The message part of the calendar reminders disappeared.

The message part of the calendar reminders disappeared.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Suddenly my Mail becane the basic version;even after downloading IE 11 for the thrid time,I am stuck with Basic version.

Yahoo needs to fix issues.Even before auto-change to Basic,innumerable glitches were happening. all the time.Even the direct help page to Yahoo would not work.
    Stuck with problems of day to day essentail functions

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't send messages during the middle of the night.

Why do I get my daily updates at 3 AM? Sometimes I have to actually respond to calls/messages during the middle of the night, and I don't want unnecessary messages during that time. Just as I was dozing back off at 3:30 this morning, I got my daily update.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I can't see what I am typing using iPad

After I insert the subject and go to the message body field, both fields disappear - the fields jump or hang up - and I cannot see what I am typing. This happens when using IPad

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It is not possible to type a messge into the box when using Mozilla Firefox

The site does not work with Mozilla FireFox. It is not possible to type a message into the box provided. Please fix it.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. random function notifications from events (formerly calendar). Some go out/ some don’t/repeating events disappear

I need to send out events (formerly calendar) notices. What frustrates me is that lists I set up prior to neo are working. They send out the notices I set up. A new list that I created, its events are completely random. I put items in events, they disappeared. I put in repeating events, they don’t show up in subsequent months. The notifications go out 10% of the time. I have spent a lot of time on this, dug in Yahoo Group Help, and can’t resolve it. I would be grateful for any suggestions to get some resolution to this.…

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. WHY don't I use ANY Yayhoo! "services" OTHER THAN the group I'm a member of?!

Because BESIDES this Yayhoo! environment being most UNintuitive things here DON'T WORK! Want an example? OK. I just squandered time first looking for information about changing my group-associated email address – tried calling and nothing but a constant busy signal – then when I found "instructions", and followed them precisely, though it appeared (within the group account changes page) that I HAD changed from an older email address to another, already registered w/Yayhoo address utilizing the 'radio' button there, when I returned to the attendant page NOTHING HAD CHANGED! EVEN WHEN I refreshed the page several times! Brilliant! (Not.)

1037th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Access Control settings don't stick.

It would be great if the settings pages actually saved the changes you've made. (I've tried in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, and I am group owner.)

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm trying to find a way to remove a malware message

In the group I sometimes take part in there has been a malware message dated Aug 1 2014. I can't find a way of removing it though it is listed as coming from me. It was a Google problem that has since been corrected, but the message should definitely be removed. Please help.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Delete member

I can't seem to click on the checkboxes to delete a member. If I click on the checkbox, no checkmark appears (I'm a moderator). However, the action menu now allows me to choose "remove from group". If I go and ahead and click on remove, member still shows after refresh.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo Moderator Pages are not working. When you select a member, checkbox won't check. Tried with 2 different networks and 4 different brows

Yahoo Moderator Pages are not working. When you go to Management, Manage Members, Select a member (by clicking on the checkbox), the checkbox won't check/mark. Tried with 2 different network connections (work and 3G - which has no proxy) and 4 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Ie, Safari). Happening on all of them. On Chrome console window I can read: "Connection is closed
    Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/html: "https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/ygbeacon/?action=edit-member&pv=1"."

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Groups do NOT work on ipad

You keep insisting, in reply to every complaint about using groups with iPad, that the problems have been corrected. They have NOT. The site is completely faulty ... Cannot search, cannot reply, cannot look at photo albums.

I'm not sure where you are looking when you say it has been corrected, but it certainly isn't my iPad with iOS 7 in Safari.

At the very least, lease provide an option to allow the desktop version to display in Safari on the iPad, so we will not continue to be kept from participating in our groups while you figure it out.

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base