US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PLEASE GOOGLE MAIL.PAR BHI GROUP BANA DO

THANKS FOR YOUR
    MAA KALI

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. find groups

Trying to 'Find' a particular group by putting the word mode_s in and pressing Search Groups starts results with some sort of *** group - Same result for EVERY search I do.
    I was told searches had been fixed

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Search bar - make easier to find!!!!

i belong to a few yahoo groups. i can't search for a specific word as i can't find where to search! I have a search bar to search for the number of the message, but who would ever know that???? madness!

why can't you put the search bar for each specific group by the search bar for the message number. How on earth searches for message number anyway??? You'd have to know it first out of thousands or millions! Why is it hidden under conversations? madness.

1082nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can you please add "Babism" to the list of "reliogions & faiths" & add my group groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/babism_babi_bayan_bab/info pleas

Can you please add "Babism" to the list of "reliogions & faiths" & add my group groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/babism_babi_bayan_bab/info please?
    My group is not easy to find via search.
    Thank you in advance!

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. searching past post

I am not able to read past post. Please fix this feature
    Thank you
    Coleen

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sultangazi baymak servisi

sultangazi baymak kombi servisi,sultangazi baymak kombi servisi

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sort out unresposive group searchs and pages

Fix the problems; so slow searches and unresponsive pages. It is almost unusable in it's current configuration.

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you not have alphabetical at top of scene to go to 'my groups' starting with a given letter rather than scrolling from 'A' each time in

Cannot you provide alphabetical list at top of screne when on '.My Groups', so if going through the list it takes you to the alphabetical letter rather than having to scroll from 'A' each time.

1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Group no longer listed in Artist Category?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ToddRundgren-GroknRollUtopia/info
    556 members - maintained - no spam - founded in 2002 and it disappeared from the top position of the Artist Category for Todd Rundgren!

1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a search function for the Links page which will search titles and descriptions

If it's already there, I sure can't find it!

Our group has many links to medical articles, and it is very difficult to find what one is looking for.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. where can I find information on centre stand for Honda Rebel 250?

make it easier for new members like me to find what I'm looking for, ie someone said there are details about a centre stand for a Honda Rebel 250.
    Thank you.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Searching

I think others have detailed that searching groups is bad. I just tried searching - got 275 results - but trying to scroll through them was almost impossible. I'd get so far then then it would race back to the top.

Also, I tried to not include a word in my search to try to get fewer results; guess what? I got the results with the word I DIDN'T want.

This certainly needs to be improved.

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On Yahoo, on home page, please post a few articles, other than 95% liberal rags, like salon, Vox, Huffington Puff.

Please post a couple lead articles, other than 95% liberal rags like, Salon, Huffington Puff and Vox, just to name a few and their contributing journalists. I realize, the head of Yahoo and Google are huge liberal supporters, but, it would be nice to hear another side of a story. If you have an article concerning a conservative or independent, the lead line, starts with how ignorant they are, or how stupid what they said is. Please make some attempt, to sound a little less biased. I wouldn't use Yahoo or Google, if there were alternatives. I'm sure you could…

531st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Polls are a bit tricky to find

Link polls separately , instead of under "More". Hardly anyone uses polls any more because they aren't easy to find. They are a fun part of Yahoo Groups !

826th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. bum

bum

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. YAHOO HAS TAKEN OVER MY SEARCHES BY DEFAULT. ANNOYING!!!!. WHY? HOW DO IS TOP THIS?

YAHOO HAS TAKEN OVER MY SEARCHES BY DEFAULT. ANNOYING!!!!. WHY? HOW DO I STOP THIS?
    I NEVER WANTED TO USE YAHOO AND NOW SOME SORT OF YAHOO MALWARE HAS TAKEN OVER MY SEARCHES. I'M QUITE DISGUSTED BY THIS. YAHOO7 HAS TOTALLY LOST MY INTEREST OR POSSIBLE FUTURE SUPPORT AND I'M TELLING MY FRIENDS!!!

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix Advanced Search on messages so that moderators can actually take action on them.

I find it completely frustrating that you can search messages, but then the only check box you are given is "show results only from my messages." And how does that ever help anybody?

I have a bajillion spam messages to get rid of the one very considerate button called "Check all" with a Delete beside it would solve ALL my problems right now.

It would also be nice to just "delete all messages from this user" but at the least, a powerful Advanced search function that wasn't just intended for lookie-loos would be a minimum requirement.

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. put a short cut up on header for yahoo messenger on home page or somewhere easy to find

on the yahoo home page, put a place on it to get to messenger from there, to be able to sign in from there

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. please allow me browse through and see other people to learn what the **** is going on.

Watch what others are doing so I can fiwure out was going on here plz.just a peek I'll be good.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yep, fix scrolling function up or down from the context area of any post number anywhere.

Links don't work on homepage for the very initial posts to the group made in the first year within the search matrix at the bottom of the page. Some of the posts in the first few hundred are important to the original intent of the group. Can't get to them to scroll from post number 1 for context. Links for second year and beyond are hot but not the first year. Fairfieldlife@yahoo-groups

1082nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base