US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I need assistance at group moderator

Assistance needed to recover group discussion items deleted in error. I accidentally deleted all messages in the discussions section, and I need to recover and return to post.

2458th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Solve the problem of disappearing albums.

It seems impossible to contact Yahoo to work problems with the groups. I have tried everything available to work my problem without ever making real contact. Valuable albums created this year have just disappeared without a trace. This problem affected albums created between January and at least April of this year.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How about some categories for pets? And animal welfare?

There seem to be no categories for pet owners and animal lovers. I'd like to be in Pets and Animals -- Cats -- Rescue Groups for tracycats.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I cannot Edit my membership information. That should be easy.

I cannot Edit my membership information. That should be easy once you're logged in to Yahoo Groups.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Group picture on home page doesn't fit anymore.

Yes - I can change the image on the group. However, the image that I had custom made DOESN'T FIT!

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I wish that when looking at groups on the left hand side, I could see which ones have pending messages to approve and how many.

Without clicking on All My Groups, I want to see pending messages on the first screen. All My Groups changes the order of the groups from the first screen and I have to hunt for the groups that I moderate.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cannot add custom invitation text, cannot preview the invitation email

The current invite feature is simple and straightforward, which should be a plus, but in our case, it means an annoying lack of functionality.

Most of our members don't like the hassle of clicking an 'accept' button and some don't really speak english. In old times, I used to add a custom text in our native language telling them what to do and give them my email for troubleshooting. Now I have to send a separate email to tell them what to do - but I can't be totally sure, since I can't see what the actual inviting email looks…

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. why is there still no search in photos?

Need search feature in photos section!

5244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base