US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am an owner and cannot get to my group.

Yahoo tech folks read and fix these problems.

thanks

2458th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore "Lists" functionality

Restore the functionality allowing users to manage "Lists" within Contacts. This capability is not available in either the current "New" version or what is described as "Classic" version.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Không nhận được yêu cầu xác minh chuyển tiếp thư từ Gmail

Đề nghị hướng dẫn tôi tại sao mail Yahoo group không nhận được yêu cầu xác minh việc chuyển tiếp mail từ gmail sang Yahoo group mail (đã yêu cầu lại nhiều lần)?

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please include info on how to leave a Group

Please include detailed information on how to leave a group.

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why I can not invite new members, the message I received there is a problem in sending invitation

Why I can not invite new members, the message I received there is a problem in sending invitation

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Go back to 10 years ago when Groups worked.

The Groups feature used to work. Not now. No digests, posts don't get posted. There are more ads, yeah! Don't worry about finding someone to blame. Hire back the folks who made it work in the first place.

- Yahoo user since 2009.

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. netdigest

I can't post and approve the messages. Please help me! thank you!

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it possible to contact help desk if needed.

Make it easy to contact you with problems that don't fit your choose a topic boxes.

368th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow group owners to change members email addresses

Neither me as owner nor members can edit their email addresses within the groups. The "Edit" box will not allow alterations. People do change email addresses from time to time. At least allow the group owner to do this.

337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why is it that I cannot access my OWN GROUPS databases?

My moderator and I, AND all the members of our group are not able to access the database. It tells me to contact the group moderator!
    I own the group!!!!!!! Sometimes if we refresh the page it will let us in, sometimes NOT. VERY annoying! Fix this now!

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PENDING MESSAGES ARE NOT APPEARING

Hi,
    Pending messages of Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing. I have sent multiple requests to yahoogroups support and help, but the problem still exists for nearly 2 months. There are more than 2000 pending messages need to be approved, but they are not appearing for moderation.
    PLEASE FIX!!!

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Moderator help

I am co-moderator with another person that I have not heard from in years. He actually created the group, and we both show as "owners." His has the "blue crown" by the name, and mine the "green crown." I need to establish other moderators, but Yahoo will not allow. In another group where I am the owner with a "blue crown" I can do it. How do I get around this when I am unable to reach the creator of the group who is along and years and might very well not be with us?

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PENDING MESSAGE ARE NOT APPEARING. THE PROBLEM EXISTS FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS

The pending messages of Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing. I am frustrated as I sent multiple mails/posts asking for help, but problem still exists for 2 months. Well, It's a free service, so support and help teams seem not care about the problem

1037th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Migrar grupo a Yahoo Grupos

Gestiono un grupo en egrupos.net que tienen poco más de 300.000 suscriptores y deseo migrarlo a Yahoo Grupos. ¿Qué procedimiento debo seguir?

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reset owner for yahoo groups with non-yahoo account. Now i cannot login as owner in the group to make any modifications. please help

There is bug in yahoo implementation of Yahoo groups. I have been owner/moderator for non-profit organization group for years and had full control of the group. The group has grown from 50 members to 1000+ members today.

I added my new email address (non yahoo) to the yahoo group and transferred ownership to this new address. Once i did this transfer, I cannot access yahoo group with same permission as before. Which means, i cannot update moderators or make any changes to yahoo groups.

Please help with this issue, otherwise I will have to switch to completely new ways of…

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Help Mods to take over Groups When Owners are MIA

Make it were Mods can take over Groups when Owners are MIA for a Period od time.

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base