US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I just wanted to let you know that I make a policy of only giving my cell phone number to family and friends, no one else, period!

So you might as well stop asking for my mobile number, cus you are never going to get it.

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve response of groups.

Returning to freegle sites after an absence of 18 months or so, I now find them so slow and unresponsive as to be almost unusable. If, as a dedicated environmentalist and recycler, I am dissuaded from using this facility, it seems very unlikely that less dedicated persons will use these sites.

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please could you sort out the problems with accessing the Yahoo Groups sites. I still cannot access them at all on my IPhone or IPAd

How can I access my Yahoo groups on an IPad an IPhone. Even my desktop access it very very slow.

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. HELP!! Everything under 'Files' link has disappeared!!

HELP!! Everything under 'Files' link has disappeared!! ... and I can get to the 'Moderator Activity Log', but nothing is available to see/search what happened. HELP!!!! I need these files back, ASAP.

P,S,
    There was no other way to ask someone at Yahoo about this. All the 'Help' is canned scenarios.

612th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. bring back the chatrooms bring back the old yahoo it was better

yahoo is boreing not like it was years ago it needs to be like it use to be more chatrooms more games

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. archive

im looking for help, to recover my old poetry and also an old friend. we had a group in 2004 he was moderator i was co- moderator. How can i
    access this, if possible?
    If not then could I retrieve old email acct for the information?
    lots of great memories you gave me at that point in life, thanks for the experience! 2004
    my new email is kefo253@outlook.com
    Sincerely,
    Kelly Foxx

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. trying to get new members to our chat group but find to be buried among 1000's inactive groups yahoo needs to clean out the inactive groups

we are trying to get new members in our group but find to be buried among 1000's of inactive groups, time for Yahoo to weed out the inactive groups some of them inactive for years making it hard to find those that are active any suggestion on how to attract new members

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix the link to fill out form on Replace Inactive Moderator or Owner page

Please Fix: I am on the "Replace an Inactive Moderator or Owner" page, trying to replace an inactive moderator. When I click on the link Yahoo provided to contact them and fill out the form to replace the moderator, nothing happens..it takes me to a blank page. Can you please fix this?

The link I click on on that page is:
    "You can contact Yahoo through email by filling in and submitting this form." Clicking this links you to the following page.
    https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?y=PROD_GRPS&page=contactform&locale=en_US&token=Zh%2FBBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWTUbuuQeXGkGnZzhKR2JQ4O6mMQdy9JSWcmJSCNG4%2FA19BVdfrRTFmOat9QLrWQqpSTcTJsi4%2F3GPvqiCblYBEBFhutO4ulFC01jd5r3dWbzqwTB1haq6ri55%2Be3KdLXx0udUuI2xOLEku8Owj1yLvA%3D&selectedChannel=email-icon&yid=

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Upgrade Yahoo Groups so that you can access the database file from mobile devices.

On mobile devices you cannot access the database section. Our group uses a single document to organize events. For some smart phones or iphones are their only access on a regular basis. It is frustrating enough that some want to cease using Yahoo.

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please up date every thing that needs to be updated even engine sites

Every one update every thing that needs to be updated even and for yahoo update your engine sites

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Spam clearing please

There are a few groups which could do with spam-cleaning: SAAW thedeadbook

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. where are the comics?

what happened to the comics section?

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There is a very gross picture ad that keeps popping up when I'm reading messages from my group....coudn't you screen the types of pictures?

There is a very gross picture ad that sits next to my messages as I'm reading. Couldn't you screen the ads so that they're not so offensive?

2259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Polls to be created on MOBILE devices

You cannot create a Poll in a group from an IPHONE or IPAD. Please allow Groups to be completely mobile compatible. 65% of our group uses a mobile device and expects Yahoo! groups to be as easy to use as facebook groups. There are little things and glitches like this on the yahoo! mobile versions that really limit a user's experience and create frustration for group owners. please fix.

227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to join other groups but I am not sure which groups are for adults and which are not adult oriented.

How about an age category? You have selections by state, city, and country. No disrespect I wish these Abrahamic groups go some place else. What happen to the disability or differently abled groups.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base