US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1013th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep Yahoo Groups alive as it is!

I've got a notification that yahoo will not host any user's content since December 21 I think it will kill yahoo groups and this is the only reason why i, and i guess a lot of other people, comes here every day, so please keep yahoo groups alive, as it is now!

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Its been 3 weeks and the 3 yahoogroups I belong to still can't upload photos

The three groups that can't add albums or upload photos are CARDSLT, AlteredTatteredandTimeworn and AboutOrientalStampArt

Please help get this working again. I know every time Windows does an update it stops working in Yahoo. Someone keeps fixing it but this time they haven't.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please restore group member names on polls

Polls malfunctioning. We used to see the names of members who responded so we could create cast lists for our shows, now only numbers. HELP!

194th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Owner of a group has died and I want to become the new owner

Steve Monk (Stonewall) had a bad stroke in June. Sadly, he passed away on September 8.

I could not find an online obituary for him. His main page is at

https://www.facebook.com/steve.monk.5205 .You can leave a message for his family there.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back replying to emails and starting new topics

Now you have stopped any way for people to reply to an email or to start any new topics. Your goal is to ruin Yahoo Groups, isn't it? You're just a bunch of rats.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Not able to access articles from 2003-2010

I have been posting Associated Press Today in History articles on various Yahoo group websites (StarNet Sports, BuffyAngelFirefly, Forallthings) since about 2003 and now I cannot access these articles -- with all of your changes, have you deleted those years or articles? -- is it possible for you to send me the Today in History articles on a zip files?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. can not add new members

STILL can not add new members to my group! NOOOO they are not receiving any invitation mails so that they can accpet. And NOOOO no pending or bouncing.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ENGINEERS, PLEASE FIX THE BANNER ISSUE...STILL ISN'T FIXED!

BANNER IS STILL GRAY!. HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE TO FIX? THANKYOU.

4997th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. NOT ABLE TO INVITE PEOPLE TO MY GROUP

Recently, I have not been able to invite people to my group. I follow the steps, but they never receive the invitation email, and my invitations don't show up in my activity log. I even put my other email address in the invite to see if I would receive it, and I didn't get anything. I went to the help section and it is not possible to contact yahoo about this. If this doesn't get fixed, I'll have to give up on yahoo groups and use another platform.

2116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. LWCommunityPost owner, Harry Wettig, died in 2013

No members know how to Admin. Please make me the Admin. acbaird

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. LEAVE GROUPS ALONE

we've been with yahoo groups for over 20yrs.we have an active group with over 1,000 photos that are not replaceable (trusting Yahoo to keep group active).We are so disappointed in Yahoo for doing this.
    Yahoo NEEDS to LEAVE the groups alone.We tried the save before dec 14 save keep getting invail code when we use it in the box to save.we tried for 3 days,get different code letters.now time is running out.
    Yahoo if we loose our photos that took 20yrs in making.we will drop yahoo altogether.So PLEASE reconsider your move,leave the groups alone !!!!
    akjo50501@aol.com

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. STOP the Boost Your Browser etc pop ups!

I don't mind (well, I do, but...) seeing your YAHOO THIS THAT USE YAHOO pop ups when I first log on to the Group where I'm an assigned teacher. BUT...EVERY FREAKING SINGLE TIME? Read. My. Lips. = Not Interested. For that reason alone--that you cannot conduct business in a mature manner--I'd not choose to use your service (and no, I sign on as a hired teacher to a company using groups. Not my choice.) I cannot even recommend you to similar venues for that reason. Unprofessional.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. why cant the people whom i invite as the mdoerator can not become MEMBERS for Gods SAKE!!!!!! do i have to check like every other hour?

why cant the people whom i invite as the moderator can not become MEMBERS for Gods SAKE!!!!!! do i have to check like every other hour?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As the moderator i waste so much time checking if the members i have invited are in the groups or not! Why doesnt  this work automatically?

As the moderator i waste so much time checking if the members i have invited are in the groups or not! Why doesnt  this work automatically?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base