US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HORRIBLE IDEA TO REMOVE YAHOO GROUPS. How we gonna problem solve with today's complicated vehicles the dealers can't fix?

HORRIBLE IDEA TO REMOVE YAHOO GROUPS. How are we gonna help each other to problem solve with today's complicated vehicles the dealers can't fix? I have seen MANY ideas in Yahoo Groups that has helped me fix stuff that has been un-fixable.

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As moderator for a private group, will I still be able to access member info, send emails to the entire group and invite new members?

Ad moderator for a private group, with the changes effective October 28, 2019, will I still be able to access current member info, send emails to the entire group and invite new members to join the group? Please advise.

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. way to go, ***** up the groups so that no one can learn by looking at pictures or files.

Are you just trying to get rid of the groups. Well, way to go.

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 621st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allowing Groups Owners to Post Files and Groups Photo

In the new rules that Yahoo announced, the owners still need to be able to post such important files as the Group's Guidelines as well as the Group Photo. Will that be possible?

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4942nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dec 14th Less is not more. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN31010.html?impressions=true

At one time keeping customers was prized. At one time, businesses saw making customers happy was the key to longevity. And at one time, logic had companies offering more features to attract customers. Please tell your board room that T-Mobile practices this model very successfully Yahoo does NOT. I PAY for my email,

1561st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It's going to be hard to download the pictures we want before you shut down if they don't appear ever

Make all the pictures work before the shut down so we can download them.

1561st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. why are you killing yahoo groups??!!

cant believe you are killing yahoo groups! you say Ive only got until a certain date to save my files yet i cant even access my files! for almost 20 years ive used yahoo groups and now i feel like you've thrown me under the bus. gee thanks yahoo. ill think about you maybe as you seem to be skipping down the same path as ***** and sears. good luck staying in business.
    dave a very disgruntled yahoo user

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Looks Like you are taking down the Groups!!

Just got an email saying all groups will be private, no photo or calendar posting. Yahoo is once again destroying an idea that works

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cant view photos in yahoogroups

New Oct 14 2019

Cant view photos in yahoogroups using chrome on an android phone or tablet. Looks like people have posted pictures. I am the moderator of the group and I cant even look or download the photos. Why? Is this a new bug or change? What do I do to fix this?

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Uploading

Now the photos can be uploaded, but you can't see them : as if they're not available...getting better and better! :-(

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. pUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS!

Get rid of all the ******* spam, underage ******** and put some speed back into it. What is wrong with you people? Why even have it if this is what it's going to be? You people should be absolutely ASHAMED of yourselves! You've ********* a great thing and made it ******* WORTHLESS

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. rather than blocking the email sender address request to provide the option to block the complete mail coming exp @gmail.com/ @yahoo.com etc

Hi
    There is an only option in yahoo to block only the email address of the email sender. There is no such option where we can block the site from the mail are coming therefore request to provide the option where we can block the complete mails coming from that server, for example: - if the mail coming from xyz@gmail.com rather than blocking only xyz@gmail.com if we provide the @gmail.com will be great.
    Because emails received these days come almost from the same server, and every time the sender of the mail is different which makes difficult to stop spam…

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It is great that new yahoo logos are placed in the groups but please back this up with action to get the groups functioning properly. Thanks

We who have been in groups have been patient over many years and most have been respectful to yahoo! in trying to relate the slow demise of functionality. We just want basic functionality, just like the new owners want their new logos displayed. We don't want more than that. There is so much data in some of the groups that would be lost forever and that would be a shame. Please consider some resolution that might provide hope to your many loyal users who are grateful for the platform you provide to them. Thank you.

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In trying to upload photos, photos loaded will not display, and the ones that do, when clicked on, come up this message: ompose=new u

In trying to upload photos, photos already loaded will not display, and the ones that do, when clicked on, come up this message:
    We are sorry, you can not display images hosted by Yahoo! Groups on non Yahoo! Groups pages
    How can it come up with this messge if "xa.yimg" is PART OF YAHOO???????

2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2291st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →