US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Report abusive users

Report abusive users and removing them from ever using yahoo again. Giving them a harsh penalty. Make the Icon noticeable on the home page. I can't see it or find it.

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Themes

I don't understand why we can't upload our own themes. The ones on Yahoo are very limited and doesn't allow you to download your own themes.

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about some categories for pets? And animal welfare?

There seem to be no categories for pet owners and animal lovers. I'd like to be in Pets and Animals -- Cats -- Rescue Groups for tracycats.

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dump the new format!!

The "new format' is unusable. I get two pages superimposed and cannot access my groups. This looks like its meant for smart phones-I don't have one. Could you stop monkeying with the format and just leave it alone already? Set up another site for folks who WANT their ac cess changed and altered over an d over!!!

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I recently changed email address from sify.com to rediff.com from BSG group but no message is recd on this mail

I recently changed email address from sify.com to rediff.com from BSG group but no message is recd on this mail. Inspite of edit in membership, till today my mail is not recd in rediff.com

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My groups are un-readable since your update.i can not get freecycle

GO Back to the way it was,,,undo what ever makes it look like 2 pages are overlapping each other...you cant read anything on freecycle because 2 pages overlap...

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. fix calenders and have groups connect to facebook pages

our calenders and groups, files and links should be able to connect to facebook so you post on one it goes to the other

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. please enable enlarging screen by finger spread on mobile devices

when accessing yahoo groups on mobile device you cannot enlarge the font of the messages. Simply spreading your fingers does not work. (only works in the Yahoo help pages if you try to find how to do this (sic)

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. where do I go to manage my e-mail id's for groups

have to delete an e-mail that died and add a new one but on this new set-up do not see where to do it.

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Another Change!

I have another beef, this one having to do with Yahoo Groups. Yahoo Groups issues again - what else is new?
    It seems now the grubs at Yahoo have made the decision to delete the sender's email address at the TOP of the message. When that happens, unless the sender actually signs their name (electronically or manually) the only way to find out the sender's identity is to scroll all the way to the BOTTOM, or use the reply function, or the forward function, then they show up at the TOP of the original body in the reply or forwarded…

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have not been able to post pictures for 2 months now ~ I have done all the suggestions to fix it, Really you need to get rid of the Neo

Get rid of neo changes ~ aweful. I have giving this to the end of the month and moving on to something that works.

1354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am also having the issue with shadow ghosting on groups and cannot reject nor approve messages or members.I can read but no options for an

shadow and or ghosting on groups homepages cannot reject nor approve messages or members.No options for anything and page blends and jumps with other info.

1354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I cannot Edit my membership information. That should be easy.

I cannot Edit my membership information. That should be easy once you're logged in to Yahoo Groups.

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix login screen for mobile devices, like iPad

The login button, selects the user name and password, so it doesn't view it as a valid web click. Can't get past the login screen. It's a simple bit of HTML to do, but each improvement makes uses less likely to use Yahoo! Please fix

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Help me please

A few days ago, my yahoo sites got this strange imaging problem .. where the sidebar menus are superimposed on the regular pages .. What is going on?

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Notification of post pending took 10 days!

I received a notification this morning about a message for approval and found that it had been posted on 7/07/14. Why did it take TEN DAYS to notify me? It was message concerning a visit by some schoolchildren to our alloments and because of the delay in notification the message was not posted in time and people missed it, very annoyed!!

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When there was the change over a couple of years ago, I lost the original picture and would like to have that back at the home page.

Put back the original pictures that were in the home page that got replaced. I could not load the original picture myself.

2012th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base