US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2459th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the event reminders so they will again go out to the group, please!!

Restore event reminder funtions back to May 2014!

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For weeks now getting error message when add, change, or delete calendar events in group I'm moderator of and others.

For weeks now I've been getting error messages when I try to add, change, or delete calendar events in the group I'm moderator of and others I've previously been able to add/change events. Error message 1111.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Messages are being received in multiple numbers

Several messages are coming to all members on a couple of lists numerous times and continuing. 20 on both lists for one message and no stopping them. Please fix asap before it starts happening to more than just one message. Thank you.

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Your Groups are Difficult, This Morning!

The photo and management buttons don't open!

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I DO PROTEST on THE LIFE CELL WOMAN that POLLUTE MY PHOTOS in MY GROUP EMAIL 384 !

THERE IS A PROBLEM... I HAVE TRY TO SEND MORE THAN 10 TIMES a EMAIL by using YAHOO CHILE EMAIL BOX but THEN YOU ASK ME TO PASS CAPCHA CODES and THEN THE EMAIL WAS NOT SENDED ! SO I DECIDE TO START a GROUP, CAUSE YOU SAYS IS BETTER WAY TO MANAGE SOMETHING that is NECESSARY to SEND TO MANY PEOPLE, I DO OPEN A GROUP with NAME of THE IMPOSSIBLE EMAIL SENDING CALLING THAT GROUP EMAIL 384 but THEN I START to UP LOAD MY PICTURES ARCHIVES, THAT ARE MINEs, THAT are MY OWN ARCHIVES, THAT ARE MY…

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Manage Members--unable to search members

Owner of GammillOwners;
    I have been unable to search for members under the 'Manage Members' heading for a week now.
    Please get this fixed.
    Macbook Pro platform
    Maverick

Thanks
    Sylvester

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please fix "Folder name is too long. Please shorten the folder name and try again." error

Sometimes, when I tried to add a new folder (usually a nested one), I get the error "Folder name is too long. Please shorten the folder name and try again." even if the folder name is shorter than the names of other folders in the same place. I've tried to work around it by creating the folder back a level or two, but since you still lose files sometimes while copying and pasting, now I have yet another ghost folder on my top level files page. This is unusable. I can't continue to host my group on here if files…

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need to be able to cause photos to be open in album mode. photo stream mode is confusing.

1) Need to be able to cause photos to be open in album mode. photo stream mode is confusing. I have the information grouped in albums for a reason
    2) Files area should give user the ability to view text or PDF files without downloading their computer.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow Twitter Feeds to Post to Groups

I have a group with a large following which enjoys regular posts. I have found that Twitter is an excellent disseminator of the same information. I don't want to give up groups, but don't like having to post both places. Facebook has a feature whereby my tweets automatically appear there. It would be great if groups could do the same.

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. E-Mail not being recieved

When E-mail is being sent to our group it is being received at the site but is not being sent out to the group. I have sent several E-mail to the group the past week or so and have found today, although I do not receive mail that the mail was not received by the group it is not being delivered to the group members nor is it posted to the group site. There is nothing been change to my equipment or on the site and it has always worked in the past but down has stopped. Please fix this…

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow group owner to set default sort order for links and files.

Allow group owner to set default sort order for links and files.

Your current options do NOT Help the Admin set up the Viewing Order in which we want the Group Links or Image Albums to work."

The Admins SHOULD be able to Choose the Default setting for
    Their Group, Period.

Members can adjust to after THAT, but we are telling them where things are and by NOT allowing us to set the Default NONE of our Instructions to New members makes any sense.

Please give us back our abilities to set up our pages tin the order in which…

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why can't messages be searched by member ID rather than mesage #?

Before you changed everything messages could easily be searched by user ID which makes sense. Now It appears messages can only be searched by message number but who remembers (or even notices) the message #?

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I like the new vertical format for "Choose a Topic" on the help page

Much easier to use than the frustrating "ribbon" format you had earlier.

I'd like to see more topics, and more Top Articles in each.

Also, it would be nice if there were a "table of contents" of articles, where one could find all articles. As it stands there are many articles that can be found only by search. Perhaps more of those than those listed as Top Articles.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. yahoo messenger

This is for the messenger since there isnt a option for it i think they should bring back the chat room feature for it so that people can actually have some fun with it now i see why everyone is going to snapchat and kik yahoo needs to figure out a way to make there services more fun and innovative i dont know why they changed so much on their messenger but they ruined the whole thing hopefully they fix this soon

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How can I unsubscribe from a group with out having to switch apps. to "Outook (desktop)"?

How can I unsubscribe from a group with out having to switch apps. to "Outlook (desktop)"?

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It is hard to find and sort albums in the photos. We can change to alphabetical but your systems does NOT remain like we set it.

It is hard to find and sort albums in the photos. We can change to alphabetical but your systems does NOT remain like we set it.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If I delete my group can I set up another group and would my emails subscribe at my homepage be affected or would it still be there

If I delete my group can I set up another group and would my emails subscribe at my homepage be affected or would it still be there

Sophia

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Another glitch in Yahoo that needs fixing

Over in OrientalStampArt in Yahoogroups when we click on an album and then click on a photo to enlarge, the window is buried underneath the main header of the web site so we can't see the whole card.

Yesterday it was fine, today it's screwed up. Please fix!

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base