US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. forum_psch messages are being much delayed. It has been happening from the some of days! Please fix it!

forum_psch messages are being much delayed. It has been happening from the some of days! Please fix it!

Moderator of forum_psch

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My group is not receiving their emails

I am not receiving posts to any of my groups by email. My group settings have not changed. They are still set so that I should be receiving groups posts by email. Please advise.

722nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unable to INVITE New Members

I am the owner of the Yahoo Group for C3GProjectManagement; have been for years. This week, I am not able to Invite new members. Please correct, ASAP, or tell me what has changed.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo should back up their Terms of service with a mechanism for users to flag group moderators who abuse the service.

Yahoo should back up their Terms of Service by allowing users and others to flag group moderators who are in violation.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Messages not being reliably delivered, especially to Hotmail

Messages sent from Yahoo Groups are frequently not getting delivered to some members. Hotmail seems to be especially problematic.

In my case, I (as moderator) compose an HTML message (using Conversations/New Topic), frequently pasting from another HTML editor with embedded pictures. These messages are not getting received reliably by some users.

462nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Our Yahoo Group (BCCSENIORS) is not receiving emails from anyone in our group. How to fix that?

I am the moderator of our Yahoo Group (BCCSENIORS). Since yesterday, our group is not receiving emails from anyone in our group. Consequently, no one is being notified about information about our group. How do I fix that?

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    70 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You can improve groups if someone from Yahoo would actually read about the problems

Is this a joke - Yahoo just set up this page for fun - a place for their customers to vent and probably no one from Yahoo ever even reads this. Posted 9-22-18

940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Does anyone at Yahoo even care - the Yahoo Groups calendar has not been working for months now - Can't you get your act together and fix thi

Does anyone at Yahoo even care????? The Yahoo Groups calendar has not been working for months and months - could you please fix this. Surely it can't be that hard. I've been using it for years - just make it like it used to be - thanks

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. actually i am not getting best images of nude girls and *** videos as i used to get earlier from 2012 to 2016.Kindly send as before if possi

kindly send beautiful nude girls photos and *** videos as i used to get in 2012 to 2016. I shall be highly pleased if you send me in mail.

1871st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My postings are not being posted or they post many hours later.

Do something to make the postings post in a reasonable timeframe.

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Need individual customer support for issues with Group emails. Your Help section is useless. I guess Yahoo is becoming useless too?

My group is no longer able to send or receive group emails. I see that this is a problem with Yahoo group accounts for at least a year, yet nothing seems to have been done about it.
    WHY IS THERE NO INDIVIDUAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT?

940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Group Emails Not Being Sent-9/13/18

Group Emails haven't been going out since 9/9/18.

940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. No forum_psch group on the yahoogroups panel! Users not receiving emails!

Panel forum_psch at yahoogroups was located at:

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/forum_psch

Members of the group not receiving emails
    Dear Yahoo please fix the problem.

Thank you!

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The yahoo group that I am a member of should automatically be on my page when I sign in

The groups that I am a member of should automatically be on my yahoo page. I should not have to search for my group, which by the way I can not find. I should not even have to do any more than log in and there should be an MY GROUPS Button with a drop down of the groups I am a member of. This should be a no-brainer. I had to sign up and be excepted into one of my groups, so it's ridiculous that it is not automatically on MY PAGE.
    Now take this suggestion and fix the…

1871st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You don't show my topic and there is not a search box

In Search Groups I can't find my group and You don't show my topic and there is not a search box to find it even using Ctrl-F and type in the first 3 letters still does not find my group. I have even sent myself an email from my Gmail account and it doesn't even come through. I search for Casa Yahoo Groups in google and it still only leads me to a web page with other links but not to the group.
    You need an easy search box, the format of this search that you have come up with…

1871st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. You don't show my topic and there is not a search box

In Search Groups I can't find my group and You don't show my topic and there is not a search box to find it even using Ctrl-F and type in the first 3 letters still does not find my group. I have even sent myself an email from my Gmail account and it doesn't even come through. I search for Casa Yahoo Groups in google and it still only leads me to a web page with other links but not to the group.
    You need an easy search box, the format of this search that you have come up with…

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoogroups not allowing me to embed or attach photos to my emails to share in my Yahoogroup

The error message says "This message has been blocked as it is suspected to contain malware". I contacted Supportrix and they ran Adware Removal Tool by TSA, SuperAntiSpyware and CCleaner and removed the adware they found. I tried to embed a photo again in my email to go to the group AboutOrientalStampArt@yahoogroups.com and it was still rejected. HELP!!

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base