US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I cannot upload photos in

I cannot upload photos into any of groups for over a week now i emailed before asking for this to be fuxed and nothing changes I still cannot upload a single photo. Fix this NOW

180th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please sort out the problem with adding photos. Go back to what you know worked.

Group photo albums used to work excellently. Why fix something that aint broke? Go back to the programme that works and we can all use the groups again, other wise there could be an exodus of members

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Files

My group has many troubleshootings. For example, files section doesn't work.

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/second_international_santa-brittany_club/info

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In the first 5 pages of suggestions there are 31 separate requests to fix photo uploading to groups. Seems important!

Yahoo needs to consolidate separate requests to fix the same problem rather than counting them as separate requests and separate votes in order to get a proper idea of the importance of a feature or fix.

1775th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Attachments are not loading

Attachments are not uploading properly and sometimes they don't show up at all. This has been going on for weeks now and I was wondering if you are doing anything about it or should I just leave Yahoo.

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nothing is working 2/18/18

Nothing is working now. I was just wondering if you there at Yahoo was ever going to fix this? Just wondering because this has been going on for weeks

218th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. THOUGH I AM OWNER MODERATOR OF MY GROUP, MY OWN MESSAGES SENT TO THE GROUP ARE BOUNCING BACK WITH "FAILURE NOTICE".

THough I am owner moderator of my Yahoo Group : Have-A-Heart for 12 years, having +5000 members, I am unable to send my own messages to the group. All my messages to the group are bouncing back with "Failure Notice" error. I contacted Yahoo Customer Care, but getting only automated reply directing me to search for solution elsewhere, and closing my Issue without resolving it.
    If Yahoo can not fix this bug, how can I manage my group?
    My Email Id is : cyrusmusicever@yahoo.com.
    I request Yahoo technical team to resolve my issue soon.
    THanks & Regards,
    ---CYRUS---

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo Groups not sending or receiving email. Help! This is day 2 of no yahoo group emails-anyone know what's going on?

Yahoo Groups not sending or receiving email. This is day 2 of no yahoo group emails-anyone know what's going on?

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please fix reminders in events. They are not going out to group members.

Please fix reminders in events. They are not going out to group members.

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Event Reminders are not working

Please fix so that reminders go out. This has been broken for sometime.

428th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I still cannot upload photos in some of my groups

I cannot upload photos to my group General Hospital Fans Always and just now i made another group called General Hospital History Fans and AGAIN I cannot upload photos i can't even make a photo album! This has got to be fixed NOW

218th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. YAHOO GROUPS......PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ISSUE OF DAEMON FAILURE NOTICES!!!!!

i CANNOT POST TO OUR MEMBERS. PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ISSUE NOW!!!!

878th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Calender has stopped sending out reminders for events. I am the owner of the group.

Calender has stopped sending out reminders for events. I am the owner of the group.

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I cannot join a group I have been invited to. The Captcha image is broken. It shows as a broken link on Safari, Chrome, and Edge.

I cannot join a group I have been invited to. The Captcha image is broken. It shows as a broken link on Safari, Chrome, and Edge. I've tried it with the latest Safari and Chrome on MacBook Pro, and Chrome and Edge on Windows 10.

878th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Moderator can't delete photos from Yahoo Group

Moderator needs to be able to delete photos from group photo section

1920th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. UNABLE TO ACCESS PENDING EMAILS

I am owner of nidokidos group , i am unable to access pending emails please see this issue
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/nidokidos/management/pendingmessages

it keeps saying that are 18 pending messages , but dont show any message , some time they appear , some times they disappear , kindly look at the issue , from last half hour i am unable to access pending meesages

i am showing this message
    There are no pending message requests.
    while at the top its written
    18 messages waiting for approval

Kindly look at the issue why i am seeing this

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix the bugs in the Events/Calendar

Tuesday, May 15, 2018:
    As the moderator, several years ago I set up an event with e-mail notification, for my Yahoo Group on our calendar for our monthly meeting. The problem is that with the change to Eastern Daylight Savings Time in March, the notification stopped this year, 2018 though the event still shows on the event/calendar. Previous years, the Yahoo notification changed the time—the system miscalculated for our time zone! Please fix these problems.

667th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As moderator, cannot post messages to my Yahoo Group. Via email, they bounce back, at the website, nothings happens.

As moderator, cannot post messages to my Yahoo Group. Via email, they bounce back, at the website, nothings happens.

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lincoln Ukulele Group Unable to Access Files - Again?

Files worked for awhile today (5/14/18), then NOT. We really appreciate the Yahoo Group and have used it since 2010. Access to our files is central to our group's functioning, Please help.

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The Lincoln Ukulele Group is unable to access files again.

Please help us resolve this issue again. Our members need to get to the files to prepare for meetings and rehearsal. We are even wiling to pay for this feature.

1920th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base