US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I don't get my own posts; other people have to tell me what I posted. I get other people's posts, however.

I don't get MY OWN posts, only other people's. I
    would like to know when one of my posts appears. Any way to do this? Athea Marcos Amir

1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to post Files or Attachments

Yahoo Groups is not accepting files posted to the FILES section or ATTACHMENTS added to MESSAGES.
    Dated 1 October 2016

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Forwarding of Newsletters

As president of my neighborhood association I periodically receive PDF newsletters from the City of Albuquerque. When I try to forward the message with the newsletter to my Yahoo group, it is always rejected as "suspicious" with no further information. How can I forward these to my group?

1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Group emails are being sent out as late as 20 hours

In the last two days or so emails to the group are not being sent back out to the members in a timely fashion. We are seeing delays as much as 20 hours. This is preventing us from disseminating timely information. I've verified the slow performance to members on three different ISPs.

387th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hi

Hi dear feedback , yahoo I just enter to tell you I find a site from yahoo groups and thank you for support , help me . But I am between 2 group or site one of Jazba not sent me , and join with Love Ever one of yahoo groups and must waiting so yes if to join of any group /site yahoo not help I can't joining . Thank you and I hope accept me as a membership .
    Best Regard

1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hi dear feedback & Jordan I request for one of yahoo groups , confirm my request , verify but not any delivery email from this group ,

Hi dear feedback & Jordan I request for one of yahoo groups , confirm my request , verify but not any delivery email from this group ,today I check my mail but not any email from this site /group , as suggestion for improve : Yahoo can set only groups that accept their activity , because useful for any user to join them very soon , when after about 2 weeks not send about join or etc, is it problem every online , enter yahoo groups for finding a good site /group for subscribe and again , again. It is…

893rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You have a seriuous security issue within yahoo groups. You been hacked and I am getting emails from groups I am not a member of.

Not a bug but no other obvious way to report a security breach on your horrible website. I continue to get fake emails from yahoo groups then can't remove myself from them. You all have horrific security. Please patch your security and remove me from ALL yahoo group mailings.

We are unable to process the message from <scott.gardnerkc@yahoo.com>
    to <clinical-trials_clinical-trials_clinical-trials_5641-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com>.

The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
    group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
    only send messages and manage your subscription to…

1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. new cover images keeps disappearing

I have repeatedly uploaded a new cover image to one of my groups but it keeps disappearing when I toggle from one group to the other. Can you advise.

893rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stop groups sending spqam emails

want to block groups specially if they send unsolicited mail

893rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I just posted tath precise thing and you have failed to post it because it is too honest for you to deal with.

Management at Yahoo is truly Yahoo-Noodles. You have refused to post my original comment a few minutes ago and you will not allow us to save what we post. Trying to communicate anything to you in hopes you will improve your site and get it back to what Yahoo used to be is a useless endeavor. You are so OVERWHELMINGLY POLITICALLY CORRECT you end up in CENSORSHIP MODE 99% of the time so commenting is truly a waste of time.

1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I UNDERSTAND MAINTENANCE IS GOING ON, BUT, I CAN'T 'AT ALL' ACCESS MY GROUP AS MODERATOR + MY BANNER IS THE JUMPING JACK FLASHES/FEMALE&MALE

CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP - HAVE TWO DAYS OF NEWSLETTERS TO DO!...UNDERSTAND MAINTENANCE IS GOING ON...BUT, I WAS ABLE TO WORK WHILE MAINTENANCE WAS GOING ON LAST TIME...AND THE JUMPING BEANS/FEMALE & MALE BANNER HAS REPLACED MY PERSONAL BANNER...COULD YOU RETURN SOME ACCESS, PLZ...THANKYOU, L.

3709th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Wo sind die Gruppen von Cockgawk?

Wo sind die meine Gruppen? Also cockgawk und Balls_Of_All_Sizes?

1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. To get groups to work again. Sign in and get can't load page error message.

Error message on groups page. Cant load - error message

1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix the JOIN GROUP button

I don't know how to fix it but can someone please fix the JOIN GROUP button so my invites may join our group.

1422nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop using yahoo. My phone was stolen now I can't access my account and have lost countless time money and info

Don't care. Doesn't matter. Can't get a human to help. I've lost way too much now and yahoo is worthless for help. Never using this **** again. Can't afford to lose more because they want to over think how to log in

893rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base