US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Photos will not upload on my group. Tries to upload but just loads the grey bar fully then stops.

Photos won't upload again!!!! Anyone actually working at yahoo these days? If so it would be nice if you could fix the many technical bugs on the groups..Please & Thank you.

718th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to view images

I have been a member of the group for years. All of a sudden, I'm unable to view the images, either in the email or in the view on web. Using Windows 7 and Chrome browser. Can this be fixed>

70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Uhh... bring the groups back! They just disappeared.

Just bring them back. We have important issues that are handled in our group.

718th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix Groups Problem!

Although my groups won't load at all, the ads are still showing. Easy to see where your priorities lie, Yahoo Groups!

391st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo Groups are not operational. Why ?

Any Group is working and we have no info from Yahoo. What is the problem ? Till when ?

534th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Two groups have gone missing - RPSI and RPSI_NEWS. Help!

Two groups have gone missing - RPSI and RPSI_NEWS. Help!

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I am the Group owner for a group called "Dufferin1965-1967@yahoogroups.co.in". Suddenly it has gone off the network. Please help restore.

You should restore this group as I get error continuously:
    " Whoops! Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."
    Please help.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Only partial fix done on Calendar---can not add events, as moderator that is my main job--please fix the add event button and the access to

Only partial fix done on Calendar---can not add events, as moderator that is my main job--please fix the add event button and the access to the calendar---it has been close to 2 weeks now??????

662nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How can we add members names

We need to add names to existing members in the Manage Members lists. Cant tell who are members by their email address etc. John Agnew, group owner of N-z-r-r research and also NZPassengerCars

1053rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Our Yahoo Group (forum_psch) is not receiving emails from anyone in our group. How to fix that?

Our Yahoo Group (forum_psch) is not receiving emails from anyone in our group. How to fix that?

339th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Group Calendar has lost events and I cannot edit the calendar. I am a group owner.

Group Calendar has lost events and I cannot edit the calendar. I am a group owner.

1053rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Our Yahoo group has been stuck for a couple days, where no new posts can get through. It was also stuck early in the week, Please fix that!

Our Yahoo group has been stuck for a couple days, where no new posts can get through. It was also stuck early in the week, Please fix that! Ours is https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/naughtyliteratianthologygroup/

718th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unable to post photos for a week. There is no contact information to be found on how to report problems of this nature to Yahoo.

We have been unable to post photos in a group for a week. There is no way to contact anyone with Yahoo to report this problem.

1053rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ask for permission before you add a person to a group,and another thing, i had cancelled degenhardt_cindy87 long ago

Ask permission first before adding someone,I also cancelled degenhardt_cindy87@yahoo.com long ago,its still on my account,please remove it,and remove me from this group.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. New Files cannot be created

Fix the **** files. As of now, files can be edited and then saved. NO NEW FILES CAN BE CREATED. The **** system just shows that little box that says Saving... and it will show that for 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes.... It's not saving Jack.

After all this time, are you really unable to produce a stable system?

718th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unable to upload files

When I attempt to attached a file (simple word doc) the bar fills out, then stops. I am moderator and unable to post.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CenDenSanctuary/events

718th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calendar hasn't worked for 10 days

The calendar portion hasn't worked for 10 days. Cannot add to or edit events. None of the sites I moderate work.

1053rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. files don't upload

When uploading files in any of my groups, the progress bar fills, then nothing happens. The file is not uploaded, and the upload screen never goes away. This isn't the first time I've had this problem, but it's been going on for days this time. The issue exists with both Chrome and Firefox. I'm on a W7 computer.

534th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. NO YAHOO support!!!!! Calendar Add, Delete, Edit events broken for 2 months!!!

Calendar feature is totally broken!!!
    Many people have reported this!!

YAHOO HAS NO SUPPORT, No Phone numbers or email to support!! Only rely's on Community to address their site issues!!

1053rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix the Events Calendar, it's been broken for months. Nov 2017

The Events Calendar doesn't work. Hasn't worked properly for ages. Can't post new events or edit existing events among things.Everyone is complaining, but Yahoo doesn't listen and seems to hide from its Groups community. WTH? Pretty ****** way to treat people.

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base