US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Daily Digest

Please have the daily digest truly daily and not wait for batches of 15. Also make attachments available for those choosing this option.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Group reminders are kaput again!

Now that my group's calendar has reappeared from "being processed," the reminders are still not generating. Yes, I have checked time zone settings in both locations. I have tried the trick of pretending to edit events and then saving. Still nothing being sent out to members. Please work on this bug before we're forced to find another Group provider. :(

641st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Daily Digest problem

A few members are not receiving the daily digest daily. And sometimes they receive individual emails. This has been happening for about a month. Sept. 2017. Has something changed?

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Problem signing up for group due to Capcha

Hello folks, I am trying to sign up for a group, and can't get past the Captcha code, visual or audio. I've refreshed my browser and tried it twice, all with a failed Capcha entry.
    Thanks,
    John

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix Group Calendar

Fix the Group Calendar. Has not worked for a Month. We have to have it to post events.

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I created a yahoogroup and mistakenly deleted it YEARS ago. It has never been in use. But I cannot recreate it. Help Please!

I created yahoogroup T-104-PLC and mistakenly deleted it YEARS ago. It has never been in use. But I cannot recreate it. Help Please!

it is like the name is blocked forever. And I can find no email address to send to to ask for help.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My yahoo group messages have been stopped. My actual email is johnwestfall@comcast.net. Somehow I have been given a id of "bretsalamone@yaho

Help! I recently received an email, apparently from Yahoo Groups, saying that my message delivery was turned off (which actually seems the case). I was told to to visit a link to resume delivery. I did so, but ultimately was issued the i.d. of "bretsalamone@yahoo.com". I never heard of bretsalamone. My real address is "johnwestfall@comcast.net".

588th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We still cannot access Events and this is a critical shared resource for our group. Is anything being done?

Fix obvious bugs like events access issue or at least give meaningful messages explaining what is being done.

485th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a button to click on to produce a list of the groups that I am a member of!!!!!

I can't figure out what groups I'm a member of........there used to be something to click on to show it.........where has that gone and can we get it back!!

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why can't we flag these stupid x rated postings. And why doesn't yahoo do a better job at filtering these postings

Why can't we flag these stupid x rated postings. And why doesn't yahoo do a better job at filtering these postings

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 485th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The url given to convert to full membership is defective,leads to 'convact' a business website.

URL given to convert to full membership is defective, links to 'convact' a business website. Please correct ASAP.

Many thanks,
    Sheldon Ebenholtz

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PLEASE fix the Group Calendars. Get message "access being processed, check back later" Been 2 weeks now.

Fix the Calendar access please. Swamp Dog Agility yahoo group. I just filled out the calendar for 2017 / 2018 activities and linked to my email calendar. Now all my work is gone! Can't access for planning, reminder, deadlines, etc. Ugh.

485th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Put the words Add New Email back in the Edit Membership page of every Yahoo group. Thank You.

The words Add New Email does not exist on any Yahoo Groups page.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please make all yahoogroups content private! I don't want to be googling my name and finding old emails from my yahoogroups.

please make all yahoogroups content private! I don't want to be googling my name and finding old emails from my yahoogroups

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please remove my name on this thread it is showing up in google search result for my name for the longest time. Under federal privacy law i

Please remove my name on this thread it is showing up in google search result for my name for the longest time. Under federal privacy law i

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Search

Hi Yahoo!

The other day I tried to search for "Stefano" in the conversation search

field.

Nothing showed up, beside the fact that the word "Stefano" occurs in the messages.

I think that for some reason, you can´t search for things that occurs

after some date.

Regards Kim

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am a moderator of yahoo group chhoops the own ckchou just passed away 9/3 now we need someone have the privilege to continue operating

I am a moderator of yahoo group chhoops the own ckchou just passed away 9/3 now we need someone have the privilege to continue operating
    is there a way to do that?

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base