US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WHY do pop up adverts keep covering all the content as I try to read? Some group members are talking about moving to another platform

Keep the adverts from moving from the side columns to right on top of the messages I am trying to read.

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't upload photos yet again! October 2017

For the past few months it has been very difficult for me to upload photos to my group. Lately (October 2017) it has been virtually impossible. As my group relies on regular photo uploads, it needs fixing ASAP. What's happening??

948th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot post photos October 2017

For the past few months it has been very difficult for me to upload photos to my group. Lately (October 2017) it has been virtually impossible. As my group relies on regular photo uploads, it needs fixing ASAP. I am annoyed I had to miss the latest post. What's happening??

948th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Scan for robot-created userids, disable userids who cross-post, flag and purge SPAM systemwide.

(1) Scan for robot-created email addresses and registration.
    (2) Disable userids which are involved in cross-posting
    (3) Identify individual SPAM messages and purge them systemwide.

An example of current problems is shown below:

Updates in Your Groups, October 27, 2017

Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:02 PM

From: "Yahoo Groups Updates" <groupsupdates@yahoogroups.com>To: joelware@yahoo.com

Updates in Your Groups

SeattleRaves

atalthriten1971 created the Are you impatient to meet high number of naughty models undressing themselves? poll
    atalthriten1971 created the 6000+ ***** models are undressing themselves in homemade peep shows poll

SeattleCreatures-00000SeattleCreatures

dc3xx2lhrnbmqcdv5glf6ylufmbm4udan32xzuxe created the Are you impatient to meet high number…

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Birthday Announcements

When there are multiple birthday celebrants in one day only the first one in the list in announced. The rest are not. Please look into this. Example was our October 26 events, there are 3 celebrants but only one was announced. Thank you.

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have observed that since June 2017 every body is complaining about the issue of not opening of images and attachments on Yahoogroups but I

I have observed that since June 2017 every body is complaining about the issue of not opening of images and attachments on Yahoogroups but It seems that Yahoo have no expertise to resolve this which is arising day by day since last 5 months. I am really surprised what happened to Yahoo management and experts why they are sleeping for months

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Kenwood R-5000 Communications Receiver, doesn't have a moderator! Fix it!!!!!!!!

Kenwood R-5000 Communications Receiver, doesn't have a moderator! Fix it!!!!!!!!

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PENDING MESSAGE ARE NOT APPEARING. THE PROBLEM EXISTS FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS

The pending messages of Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing. I am frustrated as I sent multiple mails/posts asking for help, but problem still exists for 2 months. Well, It's a free service, so support and help teams seem not care about the problem

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Spam filter badly needed!

The RMMGJ_Web_Site group - and others with little or no useful activity or moderation - has been hijacked by spammers. Could you please run a spam filter script on it. There's stil a lot of good content in there, but to find it, you would have to wade through a seemingly endless list of spam posts first.

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi where is my comment about not recognize from 2 last day of my cousin with all explnation to yahoo , my means Tamina when she checked

Hi may be it is as a ask from you or suggestion , I not find about 20 min what I said about my not recognize cousin's email , she sent to yahoo all of copy of correct , have new account as Congratulation to her , when he sign in and find a good group for joining in yahoo group suddenly for back to her Inbox show to her : her email not reconize , In July she told to yahoo for what resul wanted her email changing and it is fine but in this month for 2 times…

492nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When will calendar function be fixed. It has not allowed access or sent emails based on calendar events since July 3. What is wrong?

Please fix the calendar so it can be accessed & so emails go out based on calendar. Let moderators KNOW what is happening & why we cannot access, why calendar emails are not generated. I moderate 2 groups. Calendar has not worked since July 3, 2017. HELP! please.

652nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The pending messages of Nuoc_VIET@yahoogroups.com do not appear. There are nearly 2000 messages in pending that need to be moderated. Please

The pending messages of Nuoc_VIET@yahoogroups.com do not appear. There are nearly 2000 messages in pending that need to be moderated.
    I am the moderator of Nuoc_VIET group. I have sent multiple emails to yahoogroups Help and Yahoogroups Support, but no response at all.

PLEASE HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Migrar grupo a Yahoo Grupos

Gestiono un grupo en egrupos.net que tienen poco más de 300.000 suscriptores y deseo migrarlo a Yahoo Grupos. ¿Qué procedimiento debo seguir?

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. group URL/join page doesnt exist, 404

the group i own currently sends emails to me when a member unsubscribes. That email specifically states that i can turn off those notifications by going to
    Https://groups.yahoo.com/groups/"my group name"/join

and the url in the email is valid for my group. However, the join page does not exist, WTH, I can find no other option for disabling the emails to owner/moderator when a member unsubscribes. Even if there is another method, the bogus link in the unsubscribe email is just wrong.

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Conversations sent by me to the yahoogroups AboutOrientalStampArt haven't been searchable since September 18th and now another problem.

I tried to do a Search on my email name in AboutOrientalStampArt and nothing comes up since September 18th 2017 and yet I've sent many emails to the group being their Moderator.

I just tried a test message from my email name once again but from my old AOL software instead of the "new and improved" AOL software to see if it was an AOL problem or Yahoo problem. What I noticed is that 99% of my email to yahoogroups comes through with my aol email name but the test message showed up as coming from my yahoo alias and…

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Re-instate usable Search option within a group

You used to be able to search within a single group. You no longer can. Also, the (pointless to me) "universal search box" fails to find items in the group I use (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/haringey-freegle/search/messages).

ATM about the 20th item in the conversations in that group is titled "OFFERED: Kura Bed Tent in Green (N17)" dated today (13-Oct).

But if I search for "tent" it does not appear and the most recent match is dated Aug-19 (URL: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/haringey-freegle/search/messages?query=tent)

948th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. GOD’S MESSAGE TO THE GEORGE SOROS MAINSTREAM MEDIA &/MSN/YAHOO

REPENT! WHILE YOU ARE ABLE.
    These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, his soul abhors seven:
    The haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and the hands that shed innocent blood,(abortion)
    An heart that imagines wicked enterprises,(****) feet that be swift in running to mischief,(lawlessness)
    “A false witness” that speaks lies, and him that raises up contentions among brethren.(riots)
    (Proverbs 6:16-19)

948th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 406th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In Groups: Search function & Show only My Messages are not working

Two functions in Yahoo Groups have stopped working in the last month or so: 1)Search function finds nothing... ever., 2)"Show only my messages" will not find anything newer than mid-September. PLEASE fix!! 10/11/2017

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Daily Digest no longer coming daily... batched into 15

Help. Sometime in September, our daily digest stopped coming out daily, and instead was being sent out only after 15 messages had built up.... sometimes after two or three days of messages.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dolphinclubsf/info

948th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base