US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where did our groups files just dissappear to (5/13/2018)?

Want our group files back, they just dissapeared this week prior to 5/13/18.

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't add new members

I can't add new members. I get a message that says: Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

345th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please sort out the problem with adding photos. Go back to what you know worked.

Group photo albums used to work excellently. Why fix something that aint broke? Go back to the programme that works and we can all use the groups again, other wise there could be an exodus of members

373rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Not able to access files or open attachments for our group

Please provide help for fixing problems within the groups, we cannot access the files section or open attachments within our group. There is nothing in the help section that is available to help us!
    Thanks!

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I still cannot upload photos in some of my groups

I cannot upload photos to my group General Hospital Fans Always and just now i made another group called General Hospital History Fans and AGAIN I cannot upload photos i can't even make a photo album! This has got to be fixed NOW

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. FIX: "Oops! Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

We cannot reach to our group web page since last few hours. When we try, we face with a blank page and an error message as "Oops! Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." Our group web address is https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/riskyonetimi/info. Could you please fix the problem in your earliest convenience. Many thanks.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Download all photos at once

Need a way to download all photos at once. One at a time is not feasible
    or user friendly, and the photos belong to the group, not Yahoo. Why make it so difficult?

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo Groups is working very very bad!!!!

i am from argentina and i am having problems with one of my groups. since a couple of months the alarms for the birthdays are not working. And yesterday i sent and email to the group and 24hs later i received and email with an error. can u help me? thanks

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Occurred error

Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error, Occurred error,…

876th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. yahoogroups is dropping attachments. about to quit using yahoogroups.

yahoogroups is dropping attachments. I know approximately 120 people depending on yahoogroups, and we're going to leave and quit using yahoogroups if you don't fix this problem. I've tried the Manage/Control Panel stuff. I've tried different types of files; i've tried everything I can thing of, and still yahoogroups drops the attachements. I can't even see the link in the email sent out. the attachments can't be found on the yahoogroups site. please fix ASAP.

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I can't stop group invites!!!

I keep getting invited to groups. I click the unsubscribe link and it says the link isn't working. I never gave permission to be invited to groups. Fix this!

541st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug of photos section

Why are photo albums yet locked, since end of 2017 ? (we are 20 February 2018...)

345th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I am not able to post mails to groups last 10 days

I am not able to post mails to yahoo groups for the last 10 days, I have raised tkts and I dont have any update. Can you plese respond.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Just end Yahoo Groups!

There are too many problems and no solutions. Yahoo! Goups is an embarrassment. My group is going to move due to the ongoning problems.

487th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. IS YAHOO LISTENING ???? IS YAHOO READING ALL THESE COMMENTS ? IS YAHOO TECHNICAL TEAM DOING ANYTHING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE? IS YAHOO ONLY

I am owner & moderator of my Have-A-Heart group for 12 years, having 5000+ members.
    For last 3 months No incoming messages from Members are loading in the 'Pending Messages' section of my home page.
    I am unable to see, edit, approve or reject mails from my Group Home page , as mails are not loading in it at all.
    I tried to contact Yahoo customer Care, but i only got their automated reply, No action to resolve the issue. Not even a specific response from Yahoo.

541st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I can't see my files within my group - wtf

I can't see my files within my group - wtf

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 487th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Correct the GROUPS, EVENT, NOTIFICATION. We have not been able to sent event notification for over a month. I am the group owner.

Send a notification of issues to owners when communication issues are being investigated.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base