US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Follow the Reo Speedwagon Twitter account @ReoSpeedwagon01

I created an Reo Speedwagon fan page on twitter @ReoSpeedwagon01

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For some reason I can no longer post on my stock message boards. OPK and ARTH

I have been reporting obscene postings by two other posters on RXII message board but have never made an inappropriate post myself.

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Groups on mobile (iPhone) no longer works. Tried the bookmark, typing in URL, yahoo navigation, but goes to Main Yahoo

Fix Yahoo Groups on mobile (iPhone). Apparently no one tests on mobile.

Tried using the bookmark which had previously worked, typing in URL that works on desktop, yahoo navigation to groups, but they all flash LOGIN in the URL bar and then go to Main Yahoo.

I know this is pretty ancient technology and it probably doesn't generate a lot of ad revenue, but it's one of the few reasons I go to Yahoo at all, and need it for a forum that someone else maintains. They've been resistant to getting off the Yahoo platform, but this may be what…

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide access to Customer Service. I cannot get an email link to ask a question. No phone support whatsoever is ridiculous. YHOO = $0.00

Provide accessible customer service of some sort please. How your company stock has any value whatsoever is incredible to me. How can a service company not provide customer service and survive? You should be ashamed.

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I can't access the emails I input last nite for a new group. I need to correct some of them. Also what happens when they don't respond?

No ideas. I have mistakes in the email addresses that need to be corrected. I am also afraid that potential members may not know that they must respond to be added to the new group. Without being able to address them initially they won't know what this is.

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. can't approve messages from Iphone

please fix Approve messages. or message. I have to get on my pc to do that, versus on my iphone.

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why cant I change my email ID on some groups

I cant change my email ID on the IC-7300 group to sm0goj@hotmail.com. I have reactivated/reverified this mail address several times but it does not show up when trying to manage groups, only andersson65312@yahoo.com. It works ok with all my other groups...

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Where have my group files gone?

since there seems to be no way to talk to a technician at Yahoo this seems to be the only outlet for a question regarding the disappearance of Yahoogroup stored files that have disappeared from our group. We did not delete them and the activity log confirms that. So, where did they go? Only common denominator I can find is that they were originally posted by people who are no longer part of the group, but why would the files be deleted just because someone has left a group?

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. turkish alphabet

When I send an e-mail message in Turkish language to the group, some group members are receiving the turkish characters scrambled???
    Hi, I'm an orthopaedic surgeon who lives and work in Turkey...
    Our primary social network for communication those who live in Turkey is yahoo group named Turk_Orthopod.
    When any participant send an e-mail message in Turkish language to our group, most of the group members are receiving the turkish characters scrambled. It's really a big
    disappointment to can't read messages. Years by years this problem make people more disturbing and our admin mehmet.arazi@gmail.com requested from me to write you…

882nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I am a moderator on at least two Yahoo groups, and ever since lasf fall, I don't have moderator priveliges. However, the moderat

I am a moderator on at least two active Yahoo groups, and ever since last fall, I don't have moderator privileges. In both Cyberscribes and Calligraphy Guild of Columbus, the other moderators say I am listed as the moderator. When I go to the home pages, I do not see the last drop down tab that says "Management". I am acknowledged as a member on the Cyberscribes site. But the Calligraphy Guild of Columbus site won't even let me view the page. It says "oops! You need to be a member to perform this action." This has been going on…

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I cannot open the attachments sent

I cannot open attachments sent in babies in blue

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is it really okay to have a Yahoo group like this one? "Gangbang_My_Wife_"? This sounds abusive to women.

Yahoo should not allow a group that is clearly promoting abusive and illegal behavior toward women. This one, "Ganbang_My_Wife_," showed up when I was looking for my groups.

This type of group should not be allowed, and there should be an easy way to report such a group. I could not find an easy way to do so.

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What happened to the main listgroup listings? Where is Amnesty category?

PUT BACK AMNESTY LISTING FOR ACTIVISTS PLEASE!
    OTHERWISE YOU ARE AIDING AND ABETTING A FRAUD
    COUNTERMOVEMENT! SENATE WITNESSED AND SO DID
    PARLIAMENT. CANADA MEANS BIG BUSINESS!!!

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo needs to allow alternate email address longer than 40 characters

I cannot add this email address: visionsofthesacredjourneyofharmony@hotmail.com because Yahoo says this email address is too long to use as an alternate email address. I hope you understand.

882nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 882nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Portugueses language, please!

Portugueses language, please, in all subjects.

1409th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base