US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hey my email is not working for the FCCPL

Please help me get into my email

1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be awesome if someone from Yahoo groups would fix uploading of photos to albums ~ rollerderbytimes albums upload down since 19 Feb

Is there any way yahoo can get a yahoo group point of contact that actually responds to a member? LIKE you use to have??? Someone that fixes the bugs in photos being uploaded albums , or showing up in photo stream? My site RollerDerbyTimes hasn't been able to upload since 19 Feb.

785th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. posting yahoo groups

Is there any where to post yahoo groups that yahoo will benefit so I can get people in my groups. my email is thomasgero@gmail.com

1986th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My email was blocked from allowing me to be a part of a group called "alinerchaleta-frames" and I am therefore unable to remove a file there

When someone is removed from a group then be kind enough to also remove there uploaded files in the group files section.

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The hyperlink that lists the names of members who have polled in a poll is deactivated.

The hyperlink on the numerical value that opens a popup window listing the names of members who have polled for a choice in a poll is deactivated. Hence cannot know which of the members have polled for a particular choice.

583rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Photos Not Able To Been Seen Again.

Your groups photos are not showing up again starting today 2-19-2019 l saw my photos earlier and yes l do refresh my page and all l see is a blank white space where the photos should be please get it fixed ASAP Yahoo because there is nothing wrong with my computer, Thank you so much !!!!!!

1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am an owner and cannot get to my group.

Yahoo tech folks read and fix these problems.

thanks

1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better Communication with Groups

One set of directions says that a moderator can appoint both other moderators as well as to designate additional owners. In practice, there is no choice offered under "role" to promote a member to owner. We need a way not only to communicate the problem to Yahoo but also a means of having Yahoo actually solve the problem

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. As many times before (!) message send even from the control panel of the forum_psych not appears on the group.

As many times before (!) message send even from the control panel of the forum_psych not appears on the group.

Dear yahoo it is the shame... that you as the world leader, have the service running in this way....

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unable to INVITE New Members

I am the owner of the Yahoo Group for C3GProjectManagement; have been for years. This week, I am not able to Invite new members. Please correct, ASAP, or tell me what has changed.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please allow old (pre 2007) or ineffective links to be edited or removed by group owners and their initial uploaders.

Permit all links to be edited or removed by group owners and their initial uploaders.

1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix Database Access

As a group database owner I get the call when something misfires with database access. I have one particular member that seems to suffer an inordinate number of access denial when attempting to access our database. Some members never have a problem but this person is the poster child of access difficulties. Suggestions?

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. photos 13 days of not being able to upload

i said i would leave yahoo groups (I set up my group in 2001 which makes me more loyal to yahoo than yahoo is to its users) if i could still not upload photos after 13 days. Goodbye

1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please fix the uploads for photos for our albums ... I haven't been able to update albums in my rollerderbytimes group.

please fix the uploads for photos for our albums ... I haven't been able to update albums in my rollerderbytimes group.

508th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The Calendar reminders are not happening. Please help with this we really need it.

Calendar reminders need to be sent! We are not getting them to work at all. We really need this feature.

HELP!

508th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. photos

I set up my Yahoo groups in 2001-which I believe is when groups started? I have now, because of the constant problems moved everything to one group -Britcomics. This is now day 10 of being unable to upload photos and as this seems to be THE most common bug over the years I cannot see why it has not been sorted.

Sadly, I am thinking of closing my last group. My only assumption, since Yahoo never contacts group owners, is that Yahoo wants to run down its groups.

At the moment Yahoo is succeeding.

1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Imposibilidad de añadir cuenta de correo electrónico para recibir correos de grupos

La web ya no me permite agregar una nueva dirección de correo para seleccionarla como cuenta en la que recibir los correos de mis grupos (tampoco me permite eliminar alguna de las que he usado en otras ocasiones).
    Saludos

1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base