US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. THIS CHANGE TO GROUPS A MESS!!...PANHALA GROUP IS STUCK IN A LOOP AND WE ARE RECEIVING LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF EMAILS EVERYDAY FROM GRO

YAHOO YOU MUST INTERVENE AND STOP THE FLOW OF EMAIL FROM THE PANHALA GROUP......IT IS YOUR MESS UP SO FIX IT FAST!!

1600th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Complete FAILURE Of Yahoo groups

Since Verizon took over groups e-mails sent to yahoo groups are not going out until 24 Hours after they were sent,not in a timely manner,Since Verizon is supposed to have Tech Experts,apparently they do not!

1600th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Group settings have changed. it looks like Yahoo may have defaulted back to basic settings, and I don't seem to have permission

Our Nor Cal Airhead Group settings have changed, and I don't seem to have permission to change anything, even though I'm a Moderator. it looks like Yahoo may have defaulted back to basic settings, but we don't want to use those settings. And since 12-14-19, I can't even read messages altho it says there are two new messages. WTH ?

2156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. TURKIYEHABER@yahoogroups.com

TURKIYEHABER@yahoogroups.com
    Benim Markamı taklit ediyor...
    TOPLUMA SPAM MAİLLER GÖNDEDEREK
    SİBER TERÖR SUÇU İŞLİYOR
    Türkiye Haber Gazetesi
    www.turkiyehaber.com.tr
    Türkiye Haber Ajansı
    www.turkiyehaberajansi.com
    sahibiyim ve bu grup bana zarar veriyor...
    Kapatılmasını istiyorum...
    Ahmet Kaplan
    habermerkezi@turkiyehaberajansi.com

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. TURKIYEHABER@yahoogroups.com

SİBER TERÖR SUÇU İŞLİYOR
    Türkiye Haber Gazetesi
    www.turkiyehaber.com.tr
    Türkiye Haber Ajansı
    Ahmet Kaplan

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. TURKIYEHABER@yahoogroups.com

SİBER TERÖR SUÇU İŞLİYOR
    Türkiye Haber Gazetesi
    www.turkiyehaber.com.tr
    Türkiye Haber Ajansı
    Ahmet Kaplan

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I invited a member to join (not in my list showing on screen) - tells me hs is already a member!

When I try to invite a member that does not show up on my group list, it tells me he is already a member. He may have been at one time, but got deleted for some reason. Now I can't re-invite him!

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Block Adult Content from Vyom-Jobs@yahoogroups.com

I didn't subscribed to this group with email address "sivasankar451@gmail.com" . But i'm getting mails from this group under different names like testingxxx001@gmail.com [Vyom-Jobs] <Vyom-Jobs@yahoogroups.com>, '[+18 only]' pagongxxx12@gmail.com [Vyom-Jobs] <Vyom-Jobs@yahoogroups.com>.

Can this be blocked?

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. moderators need to be able to edit posts

Moderators need to be able to edit posts. This has gone away with the recent changes. Clicking on the link below "to approve or reject this message using the web, please visit:" or clicking on the number of messages waiting for approval on the site previously led to an option to edit before approving. Now, it just says "The item you are looking for is not available". A moderator can now only approve or reject a message.

1600th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What happened? Messages on my gateviewer yahoo group was moderated. Now it is not. How did that change happen? How do I put it back ?

My members' messages are no longer being moderated?
    How did that changed? How do I put it back to being moderated?

Please advise.

1600th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. keep it going, I think yahoo did a terrible thing by discontinuing yahoo group content upload, I had 5 groups which I will be closing on the

I have to close all of my groups, trying to communicate with 900 individual members by email is impossible
    yahoo ought to be ashamed of itself

2156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't send Messages by Email after December 14, 2019 !!

Can't send Messages by Email after December 14, 2019 !!

Yahoo wrote on all Groups' Pages:
    "Sending/Receiving email functionality is not going away, you can continue to communicate via any email client with your group members."

This is false ! The Send button is also removed !

2156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. YOU MUST provide a way to save message history for all the Groups

After getting everyone to believe in and use your tools for decades---the invaluable history of what people shared in messages is about to be lost. IF YOU DO THIS I WILL NEVER USE YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN, AND ACTIVELY CAMPAIGN AGAINST YOU---IT IS UNFORGIVABLE....

855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Decision to eliminate Yahoo Groups

I'm not sure who made the decision to eliminate groups or why, but I suspect cost was a driver. I think the decision was a bad one. Users didn't create groups, Yahoo did. Yahoo not only created the group system, they encouraged people to join. They did join. By the millions they joined. Now, for some reason, the decision has been made to push all of them away. Years of files, photos and lessons have been stricken. This action is akin to a digital book burning event. Why would you do this? You're only pushing people away, perhaps to Google,…

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I host a Community Radio Show in Afrikaans and send emails to the Group. Lately I can't add new emails to the group..... Why is that?

WOULD LIKE TO ADD EMAIL ADDRESSES TO MY GROUP OF RADIO LISTENERS. IT WAS ALWAYS POSSIBLE .... BUT LATELY IT'S NOT POSSIBLE..! WHY ?
    Please make it possible to add email addresses to the group again.
    Rochelle

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Our Yahoo Group was an academic literary society with lots of valuable information in the discussion history. We need more time to archive!

Our Yahoo Group was an academic literary society with lots of valuable information in the discussion history. We need more time to archive the 11 years worth of emails! It contains essays and viewpoints from deceased scholars that will be gone forever if we aren't provided with more time. Please show some mercy for our plight--we are working as fast as we can but it is over a decade of valuable discussions, and I know we aren't the only group working to preserve its history.--Tina Ferris (Rananim Society)

2156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How do i delete this group your policy blows!

How do i delete this group your policy blows!

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo Groups Archive?

Hello Yahoo Friends. I have a question about Yahoo Groups. Our group no longer has the archive available. Has that feature been discontinued or are we just not locating it?

2156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. your new rules in groups are awful. !

It's not even a group any longer. What kind of a group can't talk with each other...Just a bunch of names on a list and call it a group... You can't chat with other people in the group... You are so proud of the fact we can still email others in the group... BIG DEAL... Why would i want to email someone i don't know and can't chat with to find out if i might want to email.... This is the stupidest idea Yahoo has ever had... and i'm talking about Yahoo, and that means lots of stupid ideas...

Lets…

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please take me out of the hacked group

The yahoo group we were in has been hacked and i m being stormed with **** emails. Kindly unsubscribe nazia_1@hotmail.com from the group najamwaqar-noreply@yahoogroups.com. There are many in the group who are facing the same issue. Kindly help

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base