US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

This page replaces the old Suggestion Board for the Yahoo Answers site.

When posting a new thread, please choose a category from the list at the right.

For spam this is the replacement Spam Battle thread
https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/211240-us-answers/suggestions/5869093-new-spam-battle-thread

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spam here for yahoo answers

Post spam here for yahoo answers.
    Any comments or questions :mailto:xfghdhslcw@yahoo.com

207th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    386 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Four users on R&S--Gangster Ghost, Krazy, "no chance without hey zeus" and "mark"--are in fact the same person

He uses these 4 accounts to point-game, by answering his own questions, and fairly successfully, too: "no chance without hey zeus" has 51% Best Answers and Gangster Ghost is at 28%. He's been making his answers (and sometimes his questions) anonymous, since I called him out on it.

I'm tired of reporting them individually, so I'll just link to them here.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    74 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please review posts/moving of questions by the user "Fireball"

Fireball is a prolific contributor in the Religion & Spirituality section. She's been posting there for a least 10 years, and currently sits at #4 on the R&S Leaderboard.

She's also something of a cultural icon, well-known for her use of acronyms: TIRH (this is religion here), GUS (grow up soon) and others.

While it was still possible to do so, Fireball voted for her own answers as best, which took her to her current place on the Leaderboard. Then, about three years ago, her account was suspended. I'm not sure if point-gaming was the reason, or accusations of maliciously…

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    53 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Appeals Procee Needs Reviewing

YA is finally going all the way down the drain. Long time users are getting violations for good direct answers and now the appeal people are telling them good direct answers they have been giving for years are indeed violations of the rules. Yahoo, the last thing to bring the death of this site is to push your long time users out the door.

621st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I suggest you stop this bogus reporting and start getting things better around here. Just because someone doesnt like your answer is no rea

I suggest you stop this bogus reporting and start getting things better around here. Just because someone doesnt like your answer is no reason they should get reported and points constantly being removed. Its running off the people that come here to voice an opinion.

936th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. suspend a radical islamic user

There is a radical user that frequents the ramadan section he goes by "accepting reality". He has multiple accounts two of which I know for sure

he has a level seven account shown here that used to be named accepting reality https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=PLE23TOEWEX3QX4QB63SOB4RBE&t=g

and another one he renamed accepting reality https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=L3MKCW7RWEJN5BHD2L5AFLDNV4&t=g

he harasses users who don't share his views even people of his own religion https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170607112226AAm4uDG

here he tells people to ignore another user named islam gnosis

he has done this multiple times https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170602155036AA9sKr5

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170121141259AAllMI5

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170616185256AAD4mwf

even to other users here he attacks a user named randomgurl

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171007163744AAegeYh

he has threatened…

89th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. let users contact you. That is disgusting that there is no help for users from Yahoo itself.

I think it is disgusting that Yahoo users cannot contact Yahoo themselves. I understand that would take a lot of responders hired by Yahoo. But the Help area is simplified. I hate to think what would happen if I had a real problem. Right now, just an email saying that my account will be closed unless I submit my Password. And no Help offered by Yahoo.

621st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop allowing users to move questions.

Trolls are using this feature to purposefully move questions into wrong categories. For the past week I have moved over 50 questions back into their proper categories where I originally answered them. Purposefully moving questions into wrong thread makes it difficult for genuine members of Answers to earn points responding to queries in their areas of expertise.

1209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Anonymous long winded nonsense.

The anonymous poster,posting the long winded nonsense about vodka,ufos & demons etc etc..... all over the site even on the foreign language sites.They copy the question asked then proceeds by pasting this long winded nonsense.They need to be reported.

732nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. limit or remove level seven users ability to move questions

Giving level seven users the ability to move questions gives people an excuse to maliciously move questions whether it be to censor other people, cause trouble , or go on a power trip. Anyone can become a level seven but not all users use this privilege wisely and every day questions are put into the wrong categories on purpose. I suggest level sevens either have this ability removed, only allowed to a limited number of level sevens the privilege to move questions, or have a system where level sevens can only move a set number of questions per day perhaps…

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the violation emails so I can appeal these bogus violations

I suggest if you are going to violate me tell me email me give me a chance to appeal it and fight for the right to have it restored.I get

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop taking all my points away without telling me what they are or a way to appeal them.....!!!!!!!

I had 41 points a few minutes ago and once again down to 11. Before that 50 pts gone. What is going on here when telling the truth get you violated or suspended?

1209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. customer service is very bad!!!!!!!!

no email adress no tel nomber!

338th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. most of my answer has block by community

most of my answer has been block by community guild line

4112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop the glitches

Bring Yahoo back to American soil and tell the Chinese to pound sand. I am sick of the glitches and no-fixes

1209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. SOLVE PROBLEMS of showing us our email address when we try to have u send a code 3 times and then still cannot get into an accout...ive had

this ginger lewis account for more than 3 yrs and I cant even get into the email...ive tried 3 different codes but it says we dont recognize email even though ive had this quite awhile...some horrible glitch..HELP....it puts up the email address but says we cannot recognize...

3809th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 936th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please stop blue faces. We cannot even know if they have blocked us.

when i type a digit to find out and the system fails i get blamed for the system not working ...then I lose points becuz cowards are allowed to hide...THIS PROBLEM GOES AWAY WHEN U STOP BLUE FACES...IT IS NOT FAIR at all...

1688th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 449 450
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base