US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

This page replaces the old Suggestion Board for the Yahoo Answers site.

When posting a new thread, please choose a category from the list at the right.

For spam this is the replacement Spam Battle thread
https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/211240-us-answers/suggestions/5869093-new-spam-battle-thread

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spam here for yahoo answers

Post spam here for yahoo answers.
    Any comments or questions :mailto:xfghdhslcw@yahoo.com

700th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    133 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please review posts/moving of questions by the user "Fireball"

Fireball is a prolific contributor in the Religion & Spirituality section. She's been posting there for a least 10 years, and currently sits at #4 on the R&S Leaderboard.

She's also something of a cultural icon, well-known for her use of acronyms: TIRH (this is religion here), GUS (grow up soon) and others.

While it was still possible to do so, Fireball voted for her own answers as best, which took her to her current place on the Leaderboard. Then, about three years ago, her account was suspended. I'm not sure if point-gaming was the reason, or accusations of maliciously…

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Answers. It is broken.

Only a few recent question are listed, then the remaining questions are all several days old.

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Worthless "answers", sinle letters and gibberish.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=S3WGVLVTEA7HOGPBJQXSVKSM2M James Weston

Rubbish answer, is meaningless, gains points. This is frequent by this account
    Points count of ZERO proves the account is worthless with a answer count of 168.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    422 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The person who complains about me is wasting time....that was resolved 3 yrs ago and we were allowed to vote for our own answers awhile back

so no problem there...and the #1 user in R&S is an atheist who used THE SAME HUGE RANT ZILLIONS OF TIMES AND GOT AWAY WITH IT but she does not complain about him. Her post should be taken down...this is for suggestions not to get rid of ppl she does not like..boohoo...Yahoo runs things...she does not...thanks

1609th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix Yahoo! Answers

It is 22 June 2017 and Yahoo! Answers is not working.

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 160th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 19 sept 2017, please fix the autoscroll-problem

When I open a question, only the top answer remains in place. the rest auto-scrolls down, making it impossible to answer or give thumbs up/down

1150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Provide better tools to deal with offenders who post obscene/perverse/repetitive "questions"

Yahoo answers is flooded with deranged people with multiple accounts who post the same perverse and obscene questions for many times daily, at best just plain annoying, never listening to answers and just doing it again and again.

Ex: ****** troll posting daily:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396545163&rptabuse=1

Or the repetitive pregnancy troll with multiple accounts, obsessively posting the same questions, not looking for answers, but just to annoy people by foolishness and posting in same questions by multiple accounts (Alone,Alex,Woody,Crash), also point-gaming to get points for this:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=technically+speaking+are+we+in+our+fathers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b#q=site:answers.yahoo.com+technically+speaking+are+we+in+our+fathers

Clearly reporting does nothing, as it only subtracts their points and they use point-gaming to…

1491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2362nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How do you switch back to basic Yahoo?

I am trying to switch back, and the little cog only lets me adjust features in the new Yahoo. I want out of this new mucky Yahoo! How can I do it?

3956th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 365th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix this glitchy website

All the categories have no questions and I cannot post anything. Just terrible!

344th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3956th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3956th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow us to answer questions older than a week again

maybe without getting points, maybe without the asker being notified, but when I see that all the answers are patently wrong, not being able to add a correct one defeats the purpose of the site

1150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo! censorship is lacking, these are still up and available for children to see.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=EZUGNHATZX33NFWE4ELXCJ5AZ4&t=g Faithless Image is the **** of a primate.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170422173746AAtCRcu&rptabuse=1
    I really like Trump! He's such a good President. I want to Finger Bang his Butt Hole but I don't know how to even ask him? Should I call?
    It seems like he has Man-***** and that really turns me on. I want to suck on his T*I*T*S! I want him to squeeze his little T*I*T*T*IES together so I can run my C*O*C*K in between them until my rod vomits S*P*U*N*K into his little wet Butt Hole mouth! I love his mouth because it looks like a big wide wet…

2362nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →