US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

This page replaces the old Suggestion Board for the Yahoo Answers site.

When posting a new thread, please choose a category from the list at the right.

For spam this is the replacement Spam Battle thread
https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/211240-us-answers/suggestions/5869093-new-spam-battle-thread

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spam here for yahoo answers

Post spam here for yahoo answers.
    Any comments or questions :mailto:xfghdhslcw@yahoo.com

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    641 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. limit the amount of other peoples questions level seven users can move per day

anyone can be a level seven and a lot misuse this privilege of moving questions and repeatedly harass other people sometimes for hours on end playing ping pong. What I suggest is that level seven users have a set limit to how many questions of other peoples they can move per day perhaps around 30 to 50 times a day till they reach a daily moving limit. Limiting their ability to move questions while keeping the ability to move your own questions as much as you want cuts down on the harassment level seven users can cause while still giving…

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. give level seven users a three moving limit per question when moving other peoples questions

its pretty clear some level seven users out there are misusing this privilege and its gotten out of hand. Questions are ending up in the most outlandish sections where they don't belong and people are being harassed having to move their questions back over and over.

to seriously cut down on this nonsense, there should be a limit on how many times a level seven user can move a specific question and I propose a limit of three once you moved someone elses question three times then thats it you can't move it again. Three is the perfect number because…

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Four users on R&S--Gangster Ghost, Krazy, "no chance without hey zeus" and "mark"--are in fact the same person

He uses these 4 accounts to point-game, by answering his own questions, and fairly successfully, too: "no chance without hey zeus" has 51% Best Answers and Gangster Ghost is at 28%. He's been making his answers (and sometimes his questions) anonymous, since I called him out on it.

I'm tired of reporting them individually, so I'll just link to them here.

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    74 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to have my original email back as soon as possible.

I would like to have my original email functions back I do not like the "new"

261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Level 7 question moving privileges

Yahoo! Answers has gone way downhill since Yahoo gave level 7 users the ability to move other people's questions. This is nothing but a tool for trolls, and is causing many users to flee this site.

751st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please, people wants to see WHICH user gives thumbs down or up.

Please, people wants to see WHICH user gives thumbs down or up

1240th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Appeals Procee Needs Reviewing

YA is finally going all the way down the drain. Long time users are getting violations for good direct answers and now the appeal people are telling them good direct answers they have been giving for years are indeed violations of the rules. Yahoo, the last thing to bring the death of this site is to push your long time users out the door.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I suggest you stop this bogus reporting and start getting things better around here. Just because someone doesnt like your answer is no rea

I suggest you stop this bogus reporting and start getting things better around here. Just because someone doesnt like your answer is no reason they should get reported and points constantly being removed. Its running off the people that come here to voice an opinion.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I cannot send emails why. bettyboop4259@yahoo.com. fix it

I cannot send an email why not. i keep getting multiple undeliverable email that i did not send who is that. Fix this I am getting fed up with Yahoo. Bettyboop4259@yahoo.com

4185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Appeals Process Needs Review

Yahoo has hit rock bottom. Now you are letting the trolls report good, long time, regular users when they correctly answer questions about the rules on YA. Apparently, the people reading the appeals now are not educated in the YA rules and you are telling people that just explaining the rules of the site in a direct answer to a posed question, IS AGAINST THE RULES. Well, this user is now refusing to answer any more questions until Yahoo straightens out the situation. Maybe the goal is to run off the good, long time users. If so, you are succeeding.I…

595th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please FIX my.yahoo! It no longer works today and was fine yesterday. WHY did someone have to mess with it when it finally worked again!?

Please FIX my.yahoo! It no longer works today and was fine yesterday. WHY did someone have to mess with it when it finally worked again after broken feeds were repaired!? Now, nothing works and there is no data at all on the my.yahoo webpage.

4185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove “cheat sheet”

Remove cheat sheet or allow users to remove it from the news feed. Easily the most annoying and useless news article across all news apps (CNN, FOX, ESPN, CNBC, etc). And reading the comments on the cheat sheet articles, many appear to feel the say way. Thanks. Look forward to not seeing that anymore.

959th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please review posts/moving of questions by the user "Fireball"

Fireball is a prolific contributor in the Religion & Spirituality section. She's been posting there for a least 10 years, and currently sits at #4 on the R&S Leaderboard.

She's also something of a cultural icon, well-known for her use of acronyms: TIRH (this is religion here), GUS (grow up soon) and others.

While it was still possible to do so, Fireball voted for her own answers as best, which took her to her current place on the Leaderboard. Then, about three years ago, her account was suspended. I'm not sure if point-gaming was the reason, or accusations of maliciously…

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    71 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1734th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "cool", and **** Liberals.

Can anyone explain why "Ty" has been permitted to SPAM "cool" for a year without being suspended. or even given a "time out" from posting?

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=VNBLIIVWVO47RP7XE7W6P4CPNU Ty

Is "Ty" an employee of the Yahoo! network with special privileges.

4185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Act on reports of a member persistently trolling by posting disgusting Q&As pretending to be a paedophile

I have repeatedly reported the paedophilic trolling Q&As in 'Current Events' of a member who has an image of the prolific UK celebrity paedophile Jimmy Savile as his profile pictures and has adopted 'Jimmy' as his online name. His latest question, "What do you tell children is in your pocket when you want them to reach in to obtain it?" is about finding pretext to encourage a child to reach into a man's pocket so they will feel his *****. This disgusting person's account should be deleted as I have also repeatedly requested but all that happens is the Q…

4185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow closed questions to be correctly answered.

I recently ran across a question that wasn't answered correctly and has been closed because of inactivity (it's a 10 year old question). I know the answer and would like to tell the person what it is.

1606th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Need to muzzle member's annoying "comments".

Ranting comment, unrelated to question and answer

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=OV4V64LT526YBBK3SGCRTRSSCB&t=g

“According to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov (aka Ruski Angel aka the last prophet), next false flag will be the Statue of Liberty (in order to attack Iran): one big shake, one giant step forward, one colossal collapse!”
    is being tagged to answers to questions in an attempt to avoid being punished by violating community standards and Terms of Use.
    First noticed attached to answers in:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180509203258AAhqSVk

1734th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 458 459
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base