US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

This page replaces the old Suggestion Board for the Yahoo Answers site.

When posting a new thread, please choose a category from the list at the right.

For spam this is the replacement Spam Battle thread
https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/211240-us-answers/suggestions/5869093-new-spam-battle-thread

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please review posts/moving of questions by the user "Fireball"

Fireball is a prolific contributor in the Religion & Spirituality section. She's been posting there for a least 10 years, and currently sits at #4 on the R&S Leaderboard.

She's also something of a cultural icon, well-known for her use of acronyms: TIRH (this is religion here), GUS (grow up soon) and others.

While it was still possible to do so, Fireball voted for her own answers as best, which took her to her current place on the Leaderboard. Then, about three years ago, her account was suspended. I'm not sure if point-gaming was the reason, or accusations of maliciously…

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    53 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The person who complains about me is wasting time....that was resolved 3 yrs ago and we were allowed to vote for our own answers awhile back

so no problem there...and the #1 user in R&S is an atheist who used THE SAME HUGE RANT ZILLIONS OF TIMES AND GOT AWAY WITH IT but she does not complain about him. Her post should be taken down...this is for suggestions not to get rid of ppl she does not like..boohoo...Yahoo runs things...she does not...thanks

720th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. customer service is very bad!!!!!!!!

no email adress no tel nomber!

1184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo changes

Did yahoo do an update on answers, because now it is hard to figure out where the catagories are and how to get to them.

1653rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. when new members are added to yahooanswers, i am automatically blocked? also, the yahoo answers team has blocked me, apparently, with absolu

review yahoo answers blocking and release "blocking" after a period of a few months.
    there is no direct way i can contest and recieve an answer about this problem:

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm just wondering why you changed your new format on the home page. It was much easier before?

For emails - I get all these annoying pop-up advertisements next to email box. I generally ignore them. But I have spent hours trying to print an invoice from email, and the pop-ups prevent the complete invoice to print. HOW can I get rid of them?

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Provide a contact form for all questions or issues on all help sites.

It would be great if you could provide a contact form for all questions or issues that people have on all sites. Maybe also provide a phone number, address, and e-mail address as well so that people can contact you.

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I suggest the Yahoo. stop bashing the president. Everyday almost ever time I go on Yahoo. you shove so dumb story about the president. STOP.

Stop bashing the POTUS. He was voted in legal, because of what he told us he would do. Stop censoring and stop pushing your foul agenda at us. Yahoo. don't you make enough money from adds There are other places to go and I don't have to listen to Yahoo, saying Trump is a Dotard. I don't know who you crybabies are. Just **** tired of hearing bad things from Yotards or Yahoo. I do have other options.

2413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3740th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. tell me why i try over over it tell again again

tell me why i try over over it tell again again We're experiencing some technical difficulties... We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load d

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop censoring pos

Stop censoring posts...I have read some posts that have derogatory comments about conservatives and some profane words. I have also tried to get my comment posted and it was censored for NO reason. You might want to consider reviewing the impartiality of your staff, Yahoo. Here's an example: On the story of Paul Maniford's daughter texting how her father a Trump as great friends, I TRIED TO POST this response at 0655 am:
    So what? It's HIS daughter dumb dumbs.....yeah, and? I have a nephew who texted about how he FALSELY got a backstage pass to a concert he didn't…

1653rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Persistant posting of "cool" and being allowed to continue.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=VNBLIIVWVO47RP7XE7W6P4CPNU Ty

Repeatedly allowed to continue posting "cool" as the primary answer by this account to nearly all questions.
    A non answer. Spamming.

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. get rid of the moving of questions except by the asker....

only let the askers of the questions move them

1531st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bring back the menu of categories on the side. The home page is getting dominated by troll questions, I want to be able to skip those.

Y!A used to be more user friendly, having the column of category choices. Now it's just the big mosh pit of all the questions, and unfortunately the ones that get the most traction and hang around the longest are often just **** from trollers. I want to skip past that noise. I'm a frequent answer contributor to Home & Garden, especially the Repairs/ Maintenance and DIY sections, I think I've genuinely helped a lot of people and want to continue doing that. But having to scroll through endless rabblerousing noise to find a H&G question so I can get to…

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove the anonymous feature when participating in Answers.

Users hide behind the anonymous feature to rant and insult. It is time to remone that feature.

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Group Calendars

You processed the group calendars..but when we got them back..we can no longer do anything with them except PRINT them..we cannot change them..delete them..add new items..or even add a new day..nothing.FIX THEM back the way they should be...and then leave them alone...

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 108 109
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base