US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 172nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Just close down the site until it's fixed

reporting doesn't work
    answering doesn't work
    moving questions doesn't work
    commenting doesn't work
    reporting violations doesn't work
    posting questions ...

Many of us can use a holiday anyway

370th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is this place for real?

I have been looking through the feedback and questions here and they seem to go years without a response? What kind of company would host a feedback section and never check it? This feels like arriving to a car accident 7 hours after it happened.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Error when checking Yahoo! Answers activity

When I attempt to check my answers or questions it says "error" and sends me to Yahoo!'s front page.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions sends me to https://www.yahoo.com/?err=404&err_url=https%3a%2f%2fanswers.yahoo.com%2ferror

423rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. WTH YAHOO?? Down for maintenance for 9+ hours????

I doubt your doing anything beneficial.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Spam here for yahoo answers

Post spam here for yahoo answers.
    Any comments or questions :mailto:xfghdhslcw@yahoo.com

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    614 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 494th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. give level seven users a three moving limit per question when moving other peoples questions

its pretty clear some level seven users out there are misusing this privilege and its gotten out of hand. Questions are ending up in the most outlandish sections where they don't belong and people are being harassed having to move their questions back over and over.

to seriously cut down on this nonsense, there should be a limit on how many times a level seven user can move a specific question and I propose a limit of three once you moved someone elses question three times then thats it you can't move it again. Three is the perfect number because…

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Do your maintenance work at night so that you don't disable the website during the day

I'm getting really sick of logging on to Yahoo! Answers during normal daytime hours, and finding it down for hours on end. Why can't you guys do most of the work at night?

388th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Non-Englsih posting resumes.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=LRWGF3WBUMBV6ALQD5TOV6PQ4H&t=g

More spamming
    二手伪基站一套出售?
    二手伪基站一套出售〖电V信 :131.x.2869.x.4219〗 精丨诚丨合丨作】  这句问话和呼唤“呵,在哪儿呢?”融化在千股的泪泉里,和你保证的回答“我在这里!”的洪流,一同泛滥了全世界。 <br />  你使我做了你这一切财富的共享者。在我心里你的欢乐不住地遨游。在我生命中你的意志永远实现。 <br />68 <br />  愁闷相继之中,是他的脚步踏在我的心上,是他的双脚的黄金般的接触,使我的快乐发出光辉。 <br />  但是请你召回,我的主,召回这弥漫沉默的炎热罢,它是沉重尖锐而又残忍,用可怕的绝望焚灼人心。 <br /><br... show more
    Languages · 18 secs ago
    Be the first one to answer
    开齐齐哈尔建材发票【电-13714913156-V信】?
    开齐齐哈尔建材发票【电-13714913156-V信】2018-07-08 19:27:23... ... ... ... 桑允希忍着身体不适下床,伸手去推纪城禹和靳恒,将他们往病房外推;... ... ... ... ... “谢谢你,陌歆姐。”... ...... show more
    Phu Quoc · 20 secs ago

646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your criteria doesn't match any questions : Answers is down again

It is Sunday, July 1,2018, and "Your criteria doesn't match any questions" is posted on every thread. If maintenance is being done, then Answers should have this notice POSTED...it is not good work to leave users unaware of what is going on!

467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. limit the amount of other peoples questions level seven users can move per day

anyone can be a level seven and a lot misuse this privilege of moving questions and repeatedly harass other people sometimes for hours on end playing ping pong. What I suggest is that level seven users have a set limit to how many questions of other peoples they can move per day perhaps around 30 to 50 times a day till they reach a daily moving limit. Limiting their ability to move questions while keeping the ability to move your own questions as much as you want cuts down on the harassment level seven users can cause while still giving…

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Chinese spam posts

Yahoo Answers corrupted with Chinese

Yahoo Answers July 9 2018, last few days has been filled with Chinese Asian Javanese text spam converted language, all categories all the time auto bot spam data planting harmful contamination of services, someone allowed inside back door while maintenance was open,

( https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396546090# )

467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can we have the option for English language only?

Can we have the option for English language only?

1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Non-Englsih posting resumes.

汕尾哪里有卖匿名手机卡 伽薇芯【KA52022】?
    汕尾哪里有卖匿名手机卡 伽薇芯【KA52022】?而初二时去美国底特律参加CISV的交流活动,虽然只有短...
    Ciudad Juarez · 29 secs ago
    资阳不记名手机卡哪里能买到 伽薇芯【KA52022】?
    资阳不记名手机卡哪里能买到 伽薇芯【KA52022】?总结出片面追求政绩观问题的省区市有近10个。*●酒水:...
    Chennai · 36 secs ago
    伊春哪里能买到不记名手机卡 伽薇芯【KA52022】?
    伊春哪里能买到不记名手机卡 伽薇芯【KA52022】?苹果拒绝就和硕工厂雇佣未成年工人予以置评,但卡洛琳·吴...‡
    Manaus · 43 secs ago

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=6JVAY2ZXIWI5LLUWFZ6UKP57NF&t=g

646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Non-Englsih posting resumes.

佛山哪里有卖黑手机卡 伽薇芯【KA52022】?
    佛山哪里有卖黑手机卡 伽薇芯【KA52022】?这些做法在P2P圈里已经是公开的秘密,专门用来骗那些刚入门的小白投资人的。★★虽然春节、五一和十一长假也存在调休,但有长假的补偿,争议并不很大。.、科纳克里首位确诊病例就是在中国—几内亚友好医院接受治疗的。★★形成的主要原因是受官本位思想的影响,无法从过去的光环和职位带来的优势中走出

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=OQUCB4ZS3DDXVBNP6J2R53LHB3&t=g
    posting faster than I can (want to) report them.

646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My account dissapeared and i can't touch a lot of important mails. Where could i ask for help?

One of our email adress is untoucheble. When we try to log in, yahoo tells us, that the email adress doesn't exists. How could it happen? Where can i ask for help?

494th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 468 469
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base