I suggest you ...

Tools/features to help users deal with trolls

Here are some tools/features to help users deal with trolls and trolling:

- Allow users to block other users so that they don't see their posted questions or answers. There are some troll users here that I know will never ask a legitimate question, and that will only post abusive answers . . . for example, there are users only ever post racist questions. A feature hiding their posted questions, answers, and comments would be nice - if I can't see it, then it won't bother me.

- Allow users to hide their questions and answers from others users, so that they can't see them; you can hide your list of questions and answers on your profile pages, but it would nice to have the ability to hide my posted questions and answers from trolls - if they can't see it, they can't troll it.

- Users you have blocked should also be blocked from posting comments at your questions - at the moment, if blocked, they just spam their abuse in the comments areas of other user answers.

15th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

" Allow users to hide their questions and answers from others users,"

and how do you suggest they hide questions from trolls without hiding them from people who want to answer?

Feedback and Knowledge Base