I suggest you ...

Inappropriate question,why isn't it deleting when flagged.

17th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
T shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jim J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do we really want children seeing it? Or anyone for that matter?

• Jim J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a good question. 'T' Posted this nov 1. It's now november 17. The question is juvenile, disgusting, and clearly adult content. Why is it taking so long to review it? What's the holdup? Why is it not deleted when reported?

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo has been no
    Help to me at all. Idk what other people are experiencing but for customer service you have to pay. Found this out through someone asking the same question as me. Deleting questions. Yahoo you gotta fix not being able to delete our own questions. And you need to recognize when someone reports something innapropriate. I just don’t understand why it hasn’t been fixed.

•  ☥♡☮  commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

obviously the question is wrong, a technicality in user rating, if user is higher than report, then requires more reporters, but too often high end users are immune to reports no matter who thumbs or flags, those are Yahoo community users with immunity to reports, and access to Yahoo services, which could troll reporters,

and also was banned from Answers.

• Banned for Life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know it takes reports from multiple users for a question to be deleted so maybe it hasn't been reported by enough people. I would have reported it but I've been banned for life so I can't help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base