I suggest you ...

There is a glitch with the thumbs down rating

I nave noticed that the thumbs down rating I have given some answers disappears and I have to continually check and make sure the ratings remain posted. The answerers are trouble-causing trolls who use Answers to rant and attack and post lies, not give truthful, researched replies to questions.

53rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
clobird shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dragos Drakkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, that's why you can click the thumbs up and thumbs down button on an answer posted by someone who has blocked you because that option is entirely disabled and you can't click on them.

• Dragos Drakkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you give a thumbs down to someone who has blocked you, the next time you load up the page, the red thumb will have vanished, but the number won't have changed. If you give another thumb down to that answer at that time, the red thumb will appear again and the number will go up again, but when you come back to the page the red will be gone again and the number will go down to where it had been before.

If you are not giving a thumb down to someone who has blocked you, then it may certainly be another issue with the site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base