US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Error when checking Yahoo! Answers activity

When I attempt to check my answers or questions it says "error" and sends me to Yahoo!'s front page.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions sends me to https://www.yahoo.com/?err=404&err_url=https%3a%2f%2fanswers.yahoo.com%2ferror

423rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your criteria doesn't match any questions : Answers is down again

It is Sunday, July 1,2018, and "Your criteria doesn't match any questions" is posted on every thread. If maintenance is being done, then Answers should have this notice POSTED...it is not good work to leave users unaware of what is going on!

467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chinese spam posts

Yahoo Answers corrupted with Chinese

Yahoo Answers July 9 2018, last few days has been filled with Chinese Asian Javanese text spam converted language, all categories all the time auto bot spam data planting harmful contamination of services, someone allowed inside back door while maintenance was open,

( https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396546090# )

467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My account dissapeared and i can't touch a lot of important mails. Where could i ask for help?

One of our email adress is untoucheble. When we try to log in, yahoo tells us, that the email adress doesn't exists. How could it happen? Where can i ask for help?

494th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I hate being forced to read liberal news and negative articles about Trump.

Please make it possible for me to permanently delete all Liberal News categories, Movie Star Categories and all News bashing the President of the United States. No more negative news about Trump Period. I hate being forced to read liberal news and negative articles about Trump. Please fix this bug immediately.

1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please FIX my.yahoo! It no longer works today and was fine yesterday. WHY did someone have to mess with it when it finally worked again!?

Please FIX my.yahoo! It no longer works today and was fine yesterday. WHY did someone have to mess with it when it finally worked again after broken feeds were repaired!? Now, nothing works and there is no data at all on the my.yahoo webpage.

646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Find a way to appeal an answer that has been deleted. I could not appeal it--bad link said it was not from my account?

The link that was emailed to me is this:http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/answer/appeal;_ylc=X3oDMTE3MTFrZmliBF9TAzIxMTU1MTk2OTcEc2VjA3JlcG9ydGl0BHNsawNhcHBlYWxfYQ--?qid=20180524121545AAnjZW8&kid=2yFSkim8aa
    That took me to a page that said I was not in the same account as the question was made from. Baloney! I can Answer only from this account.
    Not the first time this has happened, and last time no solution came from the support team even though they investigated for weeks. Now what?

646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Appeals Procee Needs Reviewing

YA is finally going all the way down the drain. Long time users are getting violations for good direct answers and now the appeal people are telling them good direct answers they have been giving for years are indeed violations of the rules. Yahoo, the last thing to bring the death of this site is to push your long time users out the door.

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please fix the Leader Boards in the Royalty threads.

The leader board totals are wrong for the Royalty section. I have won many more best answers but the number remains stuck at 3850.

778th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. YAHOO SERVICE IS BROKEN

Yahoo "Contact US" service is broken, there's no topic or selection after filling in information and checking the robot box.

996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1668th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. aligh

aligh

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Being Blocked by Anonomus

I waste many minutes composing an answer, only to be informed that "Yahoo! is having problems" when I attempt to submit it.

IF a poster chooses to be anonymous then any personal "Blocking" should be removed, OR the program needs to Remove the reply Box, ability to Answer, just as it does when the person is not Anonymous.

4322nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1293rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yangon

Ruili

1668th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please help with Adidas Humanrace!

Hello! My name is Jens Svensson and I am webmaster for Lillgardsskolans website in Linkoping Sweden. When I search for Lillgårdsskolan in your searchengeine (Yahoo) I come to Adidas Humanrace!? please fix that problem!
    MVH Jens Svensson
    jens.svensson@lillgardsskolan.se

1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FIX THE BOARD...it takes forever to submit answers and comments...ugh

please fix the problem...and stop blue faces ...they harass others 24/7 which gets old...they cannot be blocked which IS UNFAIR. thanks

1668th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1800th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)