US Answers (archived)

Update: This forum has been archived. 

New Yahoo Answers feedback forum: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix scroll on full page ads on mobile devices

I tried several mobile browsers. Scrolling often freezes and I need to close the browser to get past an add. "Accident" clicks are super likely and I hope that feature is not intended. Ads make sense, but they used to not be FULL page. It's a functional problem not a preference to limit marketing

102nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I do not like the way forwarding works in the new email. I don't get a clear picture of the original message and the attachments

Go back to the old email. Also I am now not getting my previously forwaredd emails with a message saying it can't reach the email. I went back to stop forwarding emails and I can't find the place where you change the forwarding when I try to change it....Things don't work right.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to be able to add as many categories as we want

If we were able to pick as many categories as we want it would be easier to get responses, because some questions fit into more than one category.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I should be able to go straight to a reply I get on my comments, why did Yahoo change that ?

Yahoo would be more respected if they quit messing with what works on their site ! When someone reply's to my comment, I used to be able to go straight to that reply. I think Yahoo is trying to discourage people (or just the Right) from using Yahoo ?

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring BACK the share to Facebook button!!

Bring back the post to Facebook button!!

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tools/features to help users deal with trolls

Here are some tools/features to help users deal with trolls and trolling:

• Allow users to block other users so that they don't see their posted questions or answers. There are some troll users here that I know will never ask a legitimate question, and that will only post abusive answers . . . for example, there are users only ever post racist questions. A feature hiding their posted questions, answers, and comments would be nice - if I can't see it, then it won't bother me.

• Allow users to hide their questions and answers from others users, so that they…

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please let us choose the section before the question get posted

Oftentimes, the question goes to a section the asker don't want.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix the search section. I cannot find answers with certian subjects/keywords

Fix the search element so people can search for subjects using keywords. I know people are asking questions, but they do not show when I look for them

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update Odd News

No new articles have appeared in Odd News for a month or more.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop false advertising

I am so angry I cancelled my yahoo account. I have used yahoo for years but will never use it again and will make the suggestion to family and friends and coworkers to do the same. I am sick of the website you refer people to that turn out to be the opposite of what you claimed. Look into the people finder websites you have a big list of them and you claim the first look up is free. That is on you. Gmail here I come.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Eliminating a comment

When Yahoo eliminates a comment I have made, Yahoo ought to send me an email letting me know why a comment was eliminated.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. can't delete email account permanently

I have deleted my yahoo account 5 months ago and it still remains receiving emails. How do I delete it permanently and completely, NOW.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please, see that:

429/5000
    My question posted in the astronomy and space sector does not appear in the sector:
    Vocês acham que crescimento das teorias da conspiração como 'O homem não foi à Lua', 'A terra é plana', etc, está fazendo alguém lucrar?

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give more choices to sort what questions to look at on the Home page.

I dont care about the "Most Popular" questions. I care more about t

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. DELAY IN MAILS

WORK ON IMPROVING THE DELAY OF MAILS IN YOUR SITE. A CONFIRMATION MAIL TAKING MORE THAN 20 MINS WHEREAS OTHER MAIL SITES IT TAKES SECONDS

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base