US Answers

ANSWERS new Suggestion Board

This page replaces the old Suggestion Board for the Yahoo Answers site.

When posting a new thread, please choose a category from the list at the right.

For spam this is the replacement Spam Battle thread
https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/211240-us-answers/suggestions/5869093-new-spam-battle-thread

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This message was claimed to come from Yahoo: AT&T/Yahoo <clark@hendrix.edu> Today at 6:41 AM To new.id@sbcglobal.net Message body Dear At

AT&T/Yahoo <clark@hendrix.edu> Today at 6:41 AM
    To
    new.id@sbcglobal.net
    Message body
    Dear At&t new.id@sbcglobal.net ,

Your At&t/Yahoo Mail Box has exceeded the storage limit is 1 GB, which is defined by the administrator, you are running at 99.8 gigabytes and you can not send or receive a new messages until you re-validate your mailbox.

To renew the mailbox ClickHere

Thank you!
    Web-mail system administrator!
    Click here went to: http://acquaalisado.com/Kayyy/Indexxatt.htm

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple spamming of "What does the Fox Say".

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=JGOM5ATXSJWPCCNWXD5YD6PZQM&t=g destiny

Whats does the fox say?
    Politics · 36 secs ago
    Whats does the fox say?
    Politics · 36 secs ago
    Whats does the fox say?
    Politics · 36 secs ago
    Whats does the fox say?
    1 answer · Politics · 53 secs ago
    Whats does the fox say?
    Politics · 55 secs ago
    Whats does the fox say?
    Politics · 1 min ago

3740th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Report Spam/ Spam Battle  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. when new members are added to yahooanswers, i am automatically blocked? also, the yahoo answers team has blocked me, apparently, with absolu

review yahoo answers blocking and release "blocking" after a period of a few months.
    there is no direct way i can contest and recieve an answer about this problem:

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. you should put a clickable "top" arrow on the right side

The site is horrible to navigate with no left category bar, but a right side click-to-top arrow would also be helpful so we could scroll up without it taking 5 minutes.

1653rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Category Navigation

We need some sort of navigation for categories on the home page. Even if you simply created a link under my username on the right for me to see a pop-up of some sort. You've created too much work for the user in terms of see the entire category list. Not a good idea!

1184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3740th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. improve your new email format

You updated my email format. I no longer have a place to make a copy of received or sent emails. I used to be able to click on "print" under "more" . There is no place to click that I can see. This is urgent. Please help. Thank you.

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PLEASE create an option to block anons, or remove the feature entirely

The anonymous option for answers was never a good idea. It only allows people to be rude and troll without being blocked. Creating an option to block these answerers, or removing this feature entirely, would make this site much better in quality and much more enjoyable to use.

720th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I'm just wondering why you changed your new format on the home page. It was much easier before?

For emails - I get all these annoying pop-up advertisements next to email box. I generally ignore them. But I have spent hours trying to print an invoice from email, and the pop-ups prevent the complete invoice to print. HOW can I get rid of them?

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No, that was fake and created by this site's most prolific troll, Little Nancy Ninefinger. He did it to stalk other members, lamely trying t

This is continued harassment by this anonymous user.No, that was fake and created by this site's most prolific troll, Little Nancy Ninefinger. He did it to stalk other members, lamely trying to get their personal information.

Little Nancy has a big list of imaginary friends on here. The other day, he talked about deleting all the "bad" answers and accounts here and that HE was heading up a "coordinated attack." Yes, those were his exact words--a "coordinated attack." He is commander of his own personal regiment here!

He actually used those words--"coordinated attack." I am still laughing. Can you believe…

2413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Harassment of Ninefinger The imbecile Ninefinger (aka Little Nancy Ninefinger) pretends he is combating this with all his imaginary friends.

More harassment by an anonymous user.

The imbecile Ninefinger (aka Little Nancy Ninefinger) pretends he is combating this with all his imaginary friends. He claims that the trolls are being "hammered on all fronts" and that he and his imaginary friends have a "coordinated attack" on trolls. He claims that trolls are "losing accounts daily."

I am totally serious that he used those words. I am not kidding. He said:

"hammered on all fronts"
    "coordinated attack"
    "losing accounts daily."

Little Nancy is the dipshit who pretended to have a Facebook group here is all his imaginary playmates.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171213200006AADH9zp

2413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This very clearly harassment, Can you do something about this.The imbecile Ninefinger (aka Little Nancy Ninefinger) pretends he is combating

This is very clearly harassment. Can you please do something about this problem?

The imbecile Ninefinger (aka Little Nancy Ninefinger) pretends he is combating this with all his imaginary friends. He claims that the trolls are being "hammered on all fronts" and that he and his imaginary friends have a "coordinated attack" on trolls. He claims that trolls are "losing accounts daily."

I am totally serious that he used those words. I am not kidding. He said:

"hammered on all fronts"
    "coordinated attack"
    "losing accounts daily."

Little Nancy is the dipshit who pretended to have a Facebook group here is…

2413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a contact form for all questions or issues on all help sites.

It would be great if you could provide a contact form for all questions or issues that people have on all sites. Maybe also provide a phone number, address, and e-mail address as well so that people can contact you.

4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 4031st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)