US Membership Desktop

US Membership Desktop

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Let us know how we can improve.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. STOP WITH THE SECOND VERIFICATION PASSWORD BS!!

Im ready to leave Yahoo. Im tired of second verifications. Sometimes I dont have my phone or it is dead. JUST LET ME SIGN IN WITH MY PW!!

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1097th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please can you have another recovery option, when we cannot access the account key on our old email account

Please can you have another recovery option, when we cannot access the account key on our old email account, like add another email for another recovery options. or if not pls just revert it back to find the password.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 834th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stop putting ads on my emails

put other things next to them

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Try to sign into yahoo to post a bug problem, was signed in OK on the page when I tried to contact yahoo, but it says I need to sign in agai

Try to sign into yahoo to post a bug problem, was signed in OK on the page when I tried to contact yahoo, but it says I need to sign in again and then only signs me in as anonymous.

834th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please remove the bug

when i log in jeffreyjesu@yahoo.in it automactically log in as jeffreyjesu@yahoo.com so i cant see my main emails in my main account

3331st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Don't like the new version

This new version is not good at all, way too slow when you click on anything, I'd love to come back to the old version so PLEASE do something about it. I've been using Yahoo since more than ten years and it is very sad to see how things are going

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Need to auto rotate phone screen while reading email without page dropping.

Every time I'm reading my email from a mobile device and I auto-rotate my screen Yahoo drops the page and brings you back to the top of the inbox. This is completely frustrating having to scroll down and look for the email again. Please fix auto rotate so Yahoo doesn't drop when you're trying to read your email.

3331st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3331st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. minta shere

minta onlin

1097th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. why this yahoomail ask me when i opned my acount it ask me code however i have already know my correct password.

why this yahoomail ask me when i opned my acount it ask me code however i have already know my correct password.

3331st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow people to send in a support ticket about an account they are not logged into without logging out of current account

I am currently trying to send a support ticket for an account that I can't log into even though I know the password. When I send in the ticket it keeps redirecting me to are you sure you are asking about the right account and giving me an area to retype the email to make sure I am sure. Then it tells me to log into my account that I can't get into then I have to redo the support request. I thought it was because i typed in another yahoo email so I tried another email provider but it…

1823rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo has the worst password system I ever saw.

I have forgotten my old password so I tried to change it. But I couldn't because this new one is "too similar to one I used before" so it didn't let me. Why is that a problem? That is your biggest security concern? The password is too similar? I'm so happy I'm protected from having a password too similar to the one I had before. It sure makes up for having my account hacked that time when the entire site got hacked. So, now I have a password that I will sure forget by the next time I log in…

3331st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3331st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not able to add/update contacts. when i click on "contact" icon, following prompt is flashed: "Will be right back. Thank u for ur patience"

Not able to add/update contacts. when i click on "contact" icon, following prompt is flashed: "Will be right back. Our engineers are working. Thank u for ur patience"

3331st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. don't buy new phone, you cannot login back into your yahoo accounts

cannot login in yahoo apps after upgrading my iphone. It's asking:
    "Open your Yahoo app. (???) Tap on the Account Key icon. Get account Key code and enter here"
    I don't have any other app, I'm reinstalling them in a new phone!!!!

I select "Use text or email to sign in", verified two missing digits of my phone number. Nothing for several hours, tried this more than 6 times.
    I am disgusted by yahoo methods, lack of support, your CEO gets fat by saving money from web services cuts...

SHAME!!!

2564th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 434 435
  • Don't see your idea?

US Membership Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base