US Membership Desktop

US Membership Desktop

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. An option to change the language to English inside my Yahoo! Mail settings

There's got to be an option to change the language to English inside my Yahoo! Mail settings. Why isn't this critical feature implemented ? Now, I'm stuck the guessing around with the Traditional Chinese mailbox interface. Annoying!

3722nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about a Status Report on Member's Page

I have checked, and trust me, there is nothing on this page that even resembles what I have in mind. The 'Status Report' (we can change the name, it's flexible lol) is an important part of a member's day. It will let everyone know what's up with a member, their best friends, family, work peers, etc. Businesses will be furnished with a Status Report. The best thing is you can change it throughout the day. Pass it on. Thank you, Suzy

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What's the purpose of an Live Agent if you have to PAY? There is no form of help to resolve any problems you have.

Been trying to it log on to my account for about two weeks now and still haven't gotten anywhere. Keep sending me to Hep Center, for WHAT? There is nothing there that I haven't already done.

Now if you're trying to compete with the other email providers you guys have to do better than this foolishness you guys got going on. A live agent that is inaccessible is RUBBISH!!

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please stop those hackers

Pls help me stop this guy who keep on log in to my account.if someone reset my password from the philippines thats not me so please dont allow. If from canada with this phone number 6479941042 thats me!

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. NEW VERSION NOT GOOD

BRING BACK OLD VERSION. NEW ONE IS NOT USER FRINDLY

2874th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please remove box from bottom of my mail page I do not speak Spanish and i find it very annoying no to be able to remove something I do not

please remove box from bottom of my mail page I do not speak Spanish and i find it very annoying no to be able to remove something I do

9607th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Video

On Yahoo! News, Live: Public Impeachment Hearing video, when scrolling down the page, the video follows me and I cannot delete it. Please fix that.

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I don't want to have to get a text on my phone to get a code to get into MY email on MY computer at home. That was a terrible idea.

AND then I had to sign in again just to post, when the link is from MY email that I"m already signed into.
    I'm going to phase out this email address if this isn't fixed. It's annoying

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. STOP WITH THE SECOND VERIFICATION PASSWORD BS!!

Im ready to leave Yahoo. Im tired of second verifications. Sometimes I dont have my phone or it is dead. JUST LET ME SIGN IN WITH MY PW!!

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mécontentement!

Je refuse de donner accès à mon ordinateur à vous partenaires annonceurs!! Pourtant si je veux pouvoir envoyer des e-mails je suis obligée de cliquer sur OK sinon l'écran suivant ne disparait pas et me cache le bouton envoyer:
    "Nous avons mis à jour la liste de nos partenaires annonceurs, ainsi que les modalités de notre partenariat.
    En cliquant sur OK, vous autorisez nos partenaires à accéder à votre appareil pour collecter des données, diffuser et analyser des annonces personnalisées, et créer des profils d’intérêt. Cliquez sur Gérer les options pour consulter la liste de nos partenaires et mettre à…

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to delete folder

I want to delete a folder I made but doesn't know how to

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The current "newest Yahoo Mail" is a real POS. How can I sort the names in my contact list by last name?

The current "newest Yahoo Mail" is a real POS. When I go to insert recipients from my contact list into the To, CC, BCC section my contacts are shown by first name instead of last name. How can I list my contacts to show by last name?

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm really disappointed..

I've never opened my yahoo mail for years and i just learned that my inbox are all gone due to this new YAHOO UPGRADING THING. THANKS for disappointing me yahoo!!!😡😡😡😡

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This is beyond my wisdom! When i go to mail.yahoo.com i get what i always got, the signin page with a bit of text in GERMAN (probably becaus

This is beyond my wisdom!
    When i go to mail.yahoo.com i get what i always got, the signin page with a bit of text in GERMAN (probably because i have Chrome set up in.this language on both, desktop as well as smartchy).
    Once i click the login link i now end up with the login page being in Portuguese (probably because i temporarily life in Rio).
    Where is the logic or AI in this, client has a preference for either his orginal account login in Canadian EN or in German, obviousely since the homepage of Yahoo mail shows up in…

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'd like to style on on messages word andc copy them as styled them

I'd like to style my messages on word and copy them to yahoo and have my style persevered.

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Retirem os anuncios da minha pagina por favor!!!

Retirem OS ANUNCIOS DA MINHA PAGINA

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get rid of adds. Go back to just the emails dont need the added adds dont like them at all

Get rid of adds. Go back to just emails and skip the unnecessary adds. Just adds clutter and not any help. If I want to look for something online I will do so when I want to. Don't need any extra nonsense.

2030th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. DIFFICULT SIGN IN PROCESS !

Why do I need a special "code" sent to my cellphone every time I want to read my email ?

3722nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Membership Desktop

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base