Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 week baseball championships

Having the option of 1 week playoff matchups which lead to a 2 week championship.

130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy Baseball - opponents

Have an "Opponents" option for the fantasy sports app. This feature is available for desktop, but not the app. This is a very useful feature that is heavily used.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. IR Status of Players

I’m suggesting to not update a player’s status who was out or on IR until they’ve be marked healthy. It’s been a pain for years to have a player who was marked “out” be moved to “questionable” forcing you to move them out of the IR spot. 90% of the time, that player is marked “out” again for the following week. Why is this a problem? Because it happens always before waivers forcing you to make the change or miss out of waiver pickups.

I understand it’s based on the roster lists and status by the NFL, but this isn’t…

276th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. For European soccer teams, designate which games are league games or cup matches (European Cup, Domestic Cup)

It could just be a simple colored circle after the opponents name. Three different colors - league match, European cup match, domestic cup match. It would be nice to designate which is which! Otherwise people get confused especially between league matches and domestic cup matches.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Soccer logo in the widget for team on the left is all messed up.

In the widget with a soccer matchup the team on the left their logo is “stretched out” looks funky.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Chat availability for tourney pick’em

I can’t access my group for tourney pick’em via the chat in the sports app. Why can’t we use the chat function???

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Name Spelling Fix

Make Tim Stützle’s name Tim Stützle instead of Tim Stuetzle. It is spelt Stützle.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back goal scoring summary for soccer scores

The app used to show a summary of the goals at the top of soccer scores. Bring that back please!

435th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Notifications/alerts for writers

Ability to turn alerts/notifications on/off for certain writers would truly be a blessing for everyone. It would cut down on your work responding to complaints. It help the user satisfaction by allowing us to follow writers we like and turn alerts off for those that make us wanting to delete the app. General categories is offered but there are to many writers in them that make it a hit or miss.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please, just stick to sports.

I really beg you, and I don’t ever beg, to just report on sports, and only sports. Please do not allow anyone to insert their politics into any article. Yahoo! Sports has always provided a good base of articles and information. It is not comprehensive or perfect, nor should it be.

But the advertising is so intrusive that it is almost impossible to read some articles, even short ones, without being harassed by aggressive advertising.

Honestly, I have deleted the app more than once, but I always reinstall it, usually the very same day.

I have Yahoo! Sports and Yahoo!…

1075th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show what channel the game is being played on underneath the spread/time of game.

Please show what channel the game is being broadcast on when you click the scores tab. We should not have to select each game to see where they’re being played. Rolling it up to the Scores section will make this way more user friendly.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keepers drop alert

I have a dynasty league where when managers drop players they have chosen to keep, will be penalized the following season. This is different then "do not drop list" since I don't want to restrict managers from making certain roster decisions, just want to penalize them next season.

Can there be a feature where if a player is marked as a keeper (have the little "k" icon near there name), and they are dropped, waived, or traded during the season, the commish will receive an alert. sort of like a the "roster alert" everyone gets when you have a player…

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Either remove or update the Top portion of the NFL News screen on Yahoo Sports app for iPhone

I have been reporting that the top portion of the NFL New Screen on the Yahoo Sports app on my iPhone is not refreshing. I have deleted and reloaded the app. It still keeps the same Tom Brady News as the first two articles. MY GOD either fix it or remove the damm thing!!!!

1075th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to enlarge league members profile pictures. Thank you!

Just the ability to enlarge profile pictures. It would be greatly appreciated!

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it so I could cancel my subscription easily instead of three hours and still unable to cancel

Make it so I could cancel my subscription easily instead of three hours and still unable to cancel

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Apple Watch app

Please add an Apple Watch app to support fantasy team scoring updates, rather than just iPhone & iPad alerts.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customizable Can't Cut List

I would love to be able to add and remove players to the can't cut list for some leagues to ensure teams keep certain players. This would be useful for contract or dynasty leagues.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. MLS is Back Tournament

The app doesn’t show games for the current MLS is Back tournament. The games should probably either be listed in the MLS category on the app, or they should have their own category for the tournament, like is done for a World Cup or FA Cup tournament.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Is anyone at Yahoo interested in being shown how to run fantasy sports leagues while no real life games are being played? Write me and I'll

I'll show you how when someone of any significance contacts me. My ideas could keep you running and make you $. Maybe I'll just sell it to someone else.
    w12w12w144@yahoo.com

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base