Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you add what minute the goal was scored in the soccer notifications?

When there's a notification of a goal in a soccer game it doesn't indicate what minute the goal was scored. If it also said the goal minute it would help people understand the importance of the goal and the stage of the game they are in.

523rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide "buy tickets" link on MLS match pages

It'd be nice to have the link like it is in nhl, mlb, and nba.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alerts

With new update the Alerts are gone on the right side. I loved the bell when alert was active so i knew what game I bet. Bring that back. Or have something else light up n the back drop of that game showing active alert

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Landing page

It would be great if you could pick the desired landing page when you launch the app. Or have the default be "Trending." Right now it always goes to the nba page.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would love to see the Paralympic Games on the app.

Please add the Paralympic to the favourites list. Both the winter and summer games that will come have excellent athletes that should be recognized.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Soccer improvements

We need a video highlights in champions league, la liga, not only in premier league which does not even work improve that too please.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Align W and L

Align W and L when looking at a team's schedule. Looks very sloppy when they are all misaligned.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why can't you offer an ad free version of this app.?

I hate the ads on this app. Please offer an ad free version. I'll be happy to pay for it. I mean ****. Even the Weather Channel offers an ad

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Multi select conference filter

I find myself switching between my favorite conference and the top 25. It would be nice if the conference filter could multi select.

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Document games attended

It would be cool if in the app you could check in at games and document your history of sporting events attended. ESPN Passport was a great product that accomplished this but the "worldwide leader" abandoned it.

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Golfer bio and information

For nearly every sport there is player information, but not for golf? Why? Can this be added? It would be a great improvement from the bland scoreboard.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add commentator team

Along with the channel that's broadcasting the games, would be nice to add who is calling the game, as well as the color commentator. Thanks.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Eredivisie and caribean beisba

Put the Eredivisie football legue and the caribean beisball(including the 4 internal legues, venezuela mexico puerto rico and dominican republic)

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The ability to hide scores of specific games. Mock-up: http://i.imgur.com/MlpxAuX.jpg

I have a bunch of sports-loving friends and ALL of them want this feature. They all use the Yahoo! Sports app, and we always talk about how frustrating it is that we can't look up scores to games without being spoiled on the ones we are recording for later. Everybody has a team they watch or game they are interesting for later viewing. This will be a very popular feature. I was one of the very first purchasers of Sportacular when it first hit the App Store. To be honest, I was upset when I heard Yahoo! bought it. Although…

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base