Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 week baseball championships

Having the option of 1 week playoff matchups which lead to a 2 week championship.

130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy Baseball - opponents

Have an "Opponents" option for the fantasy sports app. This feature is available for desktop, but not the app. This is a very useful feature that is heavily used.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Soccer logo in the widget for team on the left is all messed up.

In the widget with a soccer matchup the team on the left their logo is “stretched out” looks funky.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Show what channel the game is being played on underneath the spread/time of game.

Please show what channel the game is being broadcast on when you click the scores tab. We should not have to select each game to see where they’re being played. Rolling it up to the Scores section will make this way more user friendly.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Keepers drop alert

I have a dynasty league where when managers drop players they have chosen to keep, will be penalized the following season. This is different then "do not drop list" since I don't want to restrict managers from making certain roster decisions, just want to penalize them next season.

Can there be a feature where if a player is marked as a keeper (have the little "k" icon near there name), and they are dropped, waived, or traded during the season, the commish will receive an alert. sort of like a the "roster alert" everyone gets when you have a player…

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The ability to enlarge league members profile pictures. Thank you!

Just the ability to enlarge profile pictures. It would be greatly appreciated!

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Apple Watch app

Please add an Apple Watch app to support fantasy team scoring updates, rather than just iPhone & iPad alerts.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customizable Can't Cut List

I would love to be able to add and remove players to the can't cut list for some leagues to ensure teams keep certain players. This would be useful for contract or dynasty leagues.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is anyone at Yahoo interested in being shown how to run fantasy sports leagues while no real life games are being played? Write me and I'll

I'll show you how when someone of any significance contacts me. My ideas could keep you running and make you $. Maybe I'll just sell it to someone else.
    w12w12w144@yahoo.com

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add FAAB transactions list to Yahoo app

In Yahoo Fantasy Baseball, there isn’t a way to view FAAB history directly from the app unless I use a computer and sift through pages and pages of FAAB transactions. Can you guys do me a solid and figure out an easy way to do this on the next app update? Kthx. 😎

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. “Can’t cut list”

I wish if a top player is under performing, yahoo would allow managers to cut them.

435th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Easier way to manage multiple leagues

Making a Easier way to manage through multiple leagues in fantasy football. If i click on my team name at the top there should be a drop box for my other leagues within that particular sport.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Expand on Formula 1 coverage.

Expand on Formula 1 in every way. Constructors cup. Pictures of each circuit/track. Driver and team info. Videos.

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Under an Individuals stats, a Pitchers Strikeout and Walk totals Gone

I can no longer see an individual pitchers total strikeouts and walks under their individual career stats. Can you add this back in? It used to be there but disappeared a while back.

435th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add ability to use the app with with iPad/iPhone turned sideways.

The new update doesn't let you rotate your iPad or iPhone to use sideways. Would like this ability to be reincorporated.

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dark Theme for iPad

Dark Theme for iPad

526th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Apple Watch / Favorite Players

You should develop an Apple Watch app companion to the Yahoo Sports app. Also, you should incorporate a "favorite" players section.

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When looking at game stats it should default to favorite teams.

I have created favorite teams. The app should default to them when looking at game stats.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base