Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Switching between sports takes extra step

It now takes an extra step to switch between sports. If I wanted to go to the "in-between" screen, I would choose it. I want one step to switch between sports to return.

274th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. No Suggestion

I just wanted to commend you on the new look. Much easier on the eyes.

Good job!

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. let me turn off favorites

don't want favorites

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Division three sport

Division three sports

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back the "team stats" section for NHL

Bring back the "team stats" section for NHL with shots on goal, penalty minutes, etc.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I can't access personal stories about a player when I tap on their bio.

When I try to read a story about a player, the only stories that come up are the ones on the "news" section.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be nice to put the players college info back in their profile.

You removed the players college in their profile! Sometimes I want to find out where a current pro player went to college. Thanks

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Better nba box score

Now when i look at an nba box score i see three point stats for bench players but not starters and when i tap on a players linescore i see results of previous games as opposed to the full box score and full season stats for that player

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Champions League data: needs aggregate score or score frm game 1

they are in quarter finals or round of 16 - "knockout" rounds where 2 teams play 2 games and combined score determines winner. They r all going into 2nd game, but u fail to provide the aggregate score or the score frm game 1.

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Time outs and team fouls per quarter for NBA games

Time outs and foul count for each quarter for NBA games

524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Move NHL Stats Leaders After Latest Plays

The screen displayed for an NHL game that is in-progress inexplicably was altered to include a Stats Leaders section ABOVE the Recent Plays section. This makes it impossible to monitor a game and refresh the screen without constant re-scrolling. PLEASE put Recent Plays at the top right under the score. I like Stats, but they are not the most important thing in a live game.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why did you take out the shooting stats on the NBA box score? Trying to make it worse? You want me to use a diff app? Mission accomplished.

Add shooting stats (fg,3pt,ft) to NBA box score. Unless you are trying to get me to use another app. In that case, keep it the same, and I will go use someone else's, better product.

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. News is gone since the last app update.

The news function has been blank since the latest app update. App is now useless

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back in-game detailed player stats

When you click on an NBA player in the stats section of a game, you can no longer view their full in-game stat line on their player page, you can only look at past games. Bring back that functionality please!

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please remove seconds from the minutes category on NBA box scores

Just displaying minutes is enough and should free up space for a cleaner look.

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base